St. Albans, Vermont 05479-0001

But On Instructions for I-751 the Mailing address:

USCIS Vermont Service Center

75 Lower Welden St.

P.O. Box 200

St. Albans, Vermont 05479-0001

Should we put P.O. Box 200

Why in the world wouldn't you?

They probably have different types of immigration paperwork go to different P.O. Boxes. And you do NOT want your paperwork routed to the wrong box at USCIS.

Married: 07-03-09

I-130 filed: 08-11-09

NOA1: 09-04-09

NOA2: 10-01-09

NVC received: 10-14-09

Opted In to Electronic Processing: 10-19-09

Case complete @ NVC: 11-13-09

Interview assigned: 01-22-10 (70 days between case complete and interview assignment)

Medical in Vancouver: 01-28-10

Interview @ Montreal: 03-05-10 -- APPROVED!

POE @ Blaine (Pacific Highway): 03-10-10

3000 mile drive from Vancouver to DC: 03-10-10 to 3-12-10

Green card received: 04-02-10

SSN received: 04-07-10

------------------------------------------

Mailed I-751: 12-27-11

Arrived at USCIS: 12-29-11

I-751 NOA1: 12-30-11 Check cashed: 01-04-12

Biometrics: 02-24-12

10-year GC finally approved: 12-20-12

Received 10-year GC: 01-10-13

------------------------------------------

Better to be very overprepared than even slightly underprepared!

Why in the world wouldn't you?

They probably have different types of immigration paperwork go to different P.O. Boxes. And you do NOT want your paperwork routed to the wrong box at USCIS.

When I was sending our packet I needed overnight delivery, I was told fedex does not deliver to po box addresses. Then I went to usps for overnight delivery, since I wanted signature confirmation and I was told again that I have to omit the po box if I want confirmation of delivery. Of course I freaked out because the instructions clearly state the po box, but the clerk was very nice to explain to me that he processes soooo much mail going to the VSC address and that he is sure that the mail delivery guys will direct your packet to the right place. He told me to just write down ATTN: I-751 removal of conditions on the envelope if it will make me feel better :))) Weird that the mail clerk is so knowledgeable about immigration but it worked for me :)

So long story short, I would write down the po box just to be safe, but I wouldn't be worried too much if the post office instructs you to delete it. Our packet made it safe to the right address the very next day.

Good luck!

12/05/11.......................Filed I-751

12/06/11.......................NOA

01/03/12......................BIO

09/10/12..................... Approved

09/21/12..................... Received GC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.