EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

A friend of mine got visa issued on 12 of November. His case creation date was Sept. 2009, his case went from AP to Expiring soon, and then back to AP for 1 day and It was issued yesterday poor guy has waited total of 8 years because his wife was a GC holder, and his case was denied because he was deported from US back in 2004. His case is hope for many of us, his oldest son lived 9 years of his life without his father, We need to pray to Allah to make this wait easy for us.

Timeline

Thank you for good wishes!

We only had to redo medical one more time - after that they never asked for any new documents.

Hi Ridacat,

Thats a long AP, did you submit fresh documents on second time after the interview? I wish your AP finish soon including everyone who are wating for a long time.

And congratulations, virgo!

It looks like quite a few old cases got some new development recently. Good luck to all of us!

vMIKm5.png

Timeline

hello VJ members, i want to ask something if u plz tell me , my case on ceac changed 5th nov , and then 11 12 13 and 14 nov , but the strange thing is that embassy is close 14 nov , its a good sign that our case is updating, plz reply thanks

Timeline

It is a good sign. It shows they are working on your case. Look for a phone call or email from them also if your medical has expired. I pray your case keeps updating. Mine stopped updating on the 11th.

Timeline

after receiving my passport, they changed my case creation date also m worried about it that what does it mean, will they consider my case as new case of 2013

I don't know but this might help....

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/450781-ap-ready-ap-status-and-creation-date-change/

Timeline

Zinger we can't lose hope. Maybe they will work on our cases again when they return on Monday! They have my husband's passport and his medical is good for 6 more months. All they need to do now is issue the

visa!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Ahmadjutt on some other sites I've read if your case creation date changes to current that means they're issuing the visa. Hoping good news for you soon and for us all waiting!

Zinger we can't lose hope. Maybe they will work on our cases again when they return on Monday! They have my husband's passport and his medical is good for 6 more months. All they need to do now is issue the

visa!

yes im pretty hopeful. one of my VJ frd from k1 category got his status changed to issue on 12th. and they worked on his case like 7days ago after his status changed from ap to issued.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Ahmadjutt on some other sites I've read if your case creation date changes to current that means they're issuing the visa. Hoping good news for you soon and for us all waiting!

me also hoping that it should b issue now coz they ask for passport mean that case is cleared and they are ready to issue visa

Timeline

My status date change on 13 nov i thought my hubby send them mail i think on 11 of this month and they reply but if they reply he surely told me about that and when last month i got their reply they they change date but they did not change any date since then .But today i check my status online the date is change.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.