EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi & ASKM

I am silent user of this thread but I believe that it is my obligation to inform everybody on it.

My Wife CR1 timeline:

Interview date: 07/2011

TAX, Medical and DS-230 requested 07/2012 (not requested PCC) sent on 08/01/2012 Typo My mistake TAX, Medical and DS-230 requested 07/2012

Visa received today: 08/30/2012

I wish you all good luck and hope that everyone of you gets to your destination soon, Inshaallah. Please feel free to include me in your timeline.

KH and take-care

I could not have put it in any better terms then this, Eabbas thats great news promotions are always great, infact in a way we are all looking forward to getting promoted... just out of AP to Visa Holders and eventually citizens. Still keeping you and kate in prayers (thats your daughters name right)?

Mashallah and a big congratulations to you! see there is light at the end of the tunnel! Very happy for you and keep us posted, have you decided when you are going to leave and were you will be going and what you will pack! the excitement is just about to begin!

i was approved just in 5mins the black lady took my interview and she sent my passport back in karachi just in 24 hours wowwwwwww....i told her about my wedding anniversary and she was smiling and said celebrate your aniversary in 22 days ....i am so thankfull to ALLAH

Timeline

hey folks ever since we have kicked off this Visa Process thing all we have seen Stress no matter how much we have patience and tolerance but this can't get outta our mind, our mind doesn't stop us visiting visajourney seeing distinctive stories of every individuals. here i begin my story in the past i filed for K-1 visa Process everything went smoothly without any Stress got Noa2 in 92 days then my wife accompanied me for interview at time. i got 221G AP and i had to give away Joint-sponsor tax papers where the income wasn't sufficient we had given everything to CO asked for. so after two months of AP US embassy emailed me that they are sending our case back with the freakin recommended of revocation we both got much dejected never expected having so much proofs this will turn out to be totally opposite. my wife lives in NY she got her local senator involved thereafter embassy just replied the info they got from me USCIS i didn't have it on the time of interview. Allah knows what on the earth was that they didn't even give this info to the senator office. folks at Dos said USCIS don't usually reaffirm K-1 cases they sit on them and let them to be expire and then they ask you to re-file . we got totally distracted we had no other choice we eventually decided to get married after US embassy office ratified us they are indeed sending it back. they kept my file at Embassy for about a month and then it came to USCIS though we were already married .after a Week after it reached at USCIS i got an email from USCIS that they approved my case and sending it back to US embassy for visa process i was hell shocked how come my case got approved within a week. my wife called USCIS they said the CO just wanted to confirm the status of your approval nothing was wrong, what the heck man it was really unfair not telling us due to minor issue they gave us so much tears and stressed .now its been two months i haven't got my NOA1 first my retarded Lawyer said my papers got mixed up and lost more than a Month and USCIS asked for another copy and since 9 August we haven't received our NOA1 this is driving me so much crazy now. if i don't hear this week i will fire my lawyer and file by myself got tired of this immigration if my wife wasn't in USA i didn't have to confront all these problems i keep my fingers crossed to Allah who ever is in AP get their Approvals and come outta these distress.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hey folks ever since we have kicked off this Visa Process thing all we have seen Stress no matter how much we have patience and tolerance but this can't get outta our mind, our mind doesn't stop us visiting visajourney seeing distinctive stories of every individuals. here i begin my story in the past i filed for K-1 visa Process everything went smoothly without any Stress got Noa2 in 92 days then my wife accompanied me for interview at time. i got 221G AP and i had to give away Joint-sponsor tax papers where the income wasn't sufficient we had given everything to CO asked for. so after two months of AP US embassy emailed me that they are sending our case back with the freakin recommended of revocation we both got much dejected never expected having so much proofs this will turn out to be totally opposite. my wife lives in NY she got her local senator involved thereafter embassy just replied the info they got from me USCIS i didn't have it on the time of interview. Allah knows what on the earth was that they didn't even give this info to the senator office. folks at Dos said USCIS don't usually reaffirm K-1 cases they sit on them and let them to be expire and then they ask you to re-file . we got totally distracted we had no other choice we eventually decided to get married after US embassy office ratified us they are indeed sending it back. they kept my file at Embassy for about a month and then it came to USCIS though we were already married .after a Week after it reached at USCIS i got an email from USCIS that they approved my case and sending it back to US embassy for visa process i was hell shocked how come my case got approved within a week. my wife called USCIS they said the CO just wanted to confirm the status of your approval nothing was wrong, what the heck man it was really unfair not telling us due to minor issue they gave us so much tears and stressed .now its been two months i haven't got my NOA1 first my retarded Lawyer said my papers got mixed up and lost more than a Month and USCIS asked for another copy and since 9 August we haven't received our NOA1 this is driving me so much crazy now. if i don't hear this week i will fire my lawyer and file by myself got tired of this immigration if my wife wasn't in USA i didn't have to confront all these problems i keep my fingers crossed to Allah who ever is in AP get their Approvals and come outta these distress.

Waoh! That really sucks! so you got APPROVED but since you got married you could not use the K1 visa?

I guess this way if they put you in AP for proff of ladgitimate relationship you can prove it by the fact you had already been approved for a K1 visa! lol hopefully that might make things go by faster. Seriously I cant say it is really fare for some people that have been a victim of the broken AP process... perhaps its suppose to be broken who knows. I think best thing to do is move to another country! Dubai sounds pretty good right about now, Canada is another option!

Timeline

US embassy is aware of everything USCIS will send my both file together to US embassy this way they will have my K-1 history. the thing which drives me nuts they could have told us why they needed to send our case back this way we would wait and wouldn't have gotten married.and until now i had been with my wife, I met my Wife in , London, Dubai Bangkok she came to Pak 4 times as well to meet me you can't envisage the amount of Proofs i presented on the day of interview. CO hardly asked me 10 Questions me and my wife we were done. he had no doubts about our relationship i knew that but it's All Luck my dear brother i have seen some dudes didn't have good amount of Proofs got approved on the spot, what i believe its all the consent of Almighty, omnipresent Allah Our wedding was meant to be in Pakistan. but now its with my CR-1 process my lawyer sent my I-130 Petition on July 9 and then after a Month he said USCIS said my papers got mixed up and he needs to send another copy of petition, he resent on August 9th so far no NOA1 i have called him numerous times it shows they have received it August 13th but Still waiting this Stress is really Gradually growing more instead of reducing i will be pretty much exultant as the matter of fact it will be happiest day of my life

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

US embassy is aware of everything USCIS will send my both file together to US embassy this way they will have my K-1 history. the thing which drives me nuts they could have told us why they needed to send our case back this way we would wait and wouldn't have gotten married.and until now i had been with my wife, I met my Wife in , London, Dubai Bangkok she came to Pak 4 times as well to meet me you can't envisage the amount of Proofs i presented on the day of interview. CO hardly asked me 10 Questions me and my wife we were done. he had no doubts about our relationship i knew that but it's All Luck my dear brother i have seen some dudes didn't have good amount of Proofs got approved on the spot, what i believe its all the consent of Almighty, omnipresent Allah Our wedding was meant to be in Pakistan. but now its with my CR-1 process my lawyer sent my I-130 Petition on July 9 and then after a Month he said USCIS said my papers got mixed up and he needs to send another copy of petition, he resent on August 9th so far no NOA1 i have called him numerous times it shows they have received it August 13th but Still waiting this Stress is really Gradually growing more instead of reducing i will be pretty much exultant as the matter of fact it will be happiest day of my life

Just some personal advice fire the lawyer do this yourself you are going to waste your money on the lawyer and he is going to waste your time. This process is ment to be completed by someone who has a high school degree I would hope you have one. Also lawyers reflect badly on these application unless you are preparing to sue the USCIS, DOS or NVC . Self representation is best way to go.

Timeline

After an AP of 3.5 weeks, I got my visa on Wednesday, Alhumdulillah! The call came out of the blue... my father received the call from Amex at my family home, from whence he called me at my parents-in-law's place. My husband was to leave on 2nd Sep and I had a ticket too, which we were going to cancel today but now that the visa's here, I'm due to leave for the US in about 36 hours, Insha'Allah.

Relieved, excited, panicked.... more details later. Prayers for everyone!!

Priority date: 14th October 2011

NOA 2: 23rd March 2012

Case Complete at NVC: 29th May 2012

Interview schedule for 30th July 2012 > Result: Administrative Processing / Green slip 221(g)

AP ended on 29th August - Passport in hand!!

Timeline

Congratulations Princess 18 and welcome to America!

Mohsin it is taking longer these days to get NOA1. If your check or money order has been cashed then USCIS got your packet and your NOA1 will arrive soon.

Timeline

Hello everyone. I am a new user but I have been reading this forum for a while. Here is a little detail about my case

Applied 7/10 for my wife for immigrant visa

Interview at Islamabad on 6/23/11 and refused and put in ap.

Since then my wife case has been in ap. I have question, what documents they will request once the ap is done? Got a call today and they requested some of her school documents. Hopefully they are finaly they are working on her case. Thanks in advance for the answer.

After an AP of 3.5 weeks, I got my visa on Wednesday, Alhumdulillah! The call came out of the blue... my father received the call from Amex at my family home, from whence he called me at my parents-in-law's place. My husband was to leave on 2nd Sep and I had a ticket too, which we were going to cancel today but now that the visa's here, I'm due to leave for the US in about 36 hours, Insha'Allah.

wow thats wonderful news:)

wow thats wonderful news:)

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrat's To All Who got visa's

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.