EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

So sorry for everyone who is going thru AP, my fiance is also a PAKISTANI citizen but staying in abu dhabi at the moment we are still waiting for NOA2 and later on will go thru this process at the abu dhabi embamsy i will also accompany him to his interview , im not a muslim but my fiance is and as i can see a lot of people are being put on AP from islamabad, im just praying and hoping that abu dhabi will not put him on AP. I hope its different story for us. Me choosing him to work in abu dhabi is just for this reason so i can go with him on his interview and so the CO can see me with him :) i just hope everything will go will for us. I wish everyone good luck and hope they get their visa soon.

Peårl £ûvs «Aåmïr»

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So sorry for everyone who is going thru AP, my fiance is also a PAKISTANI citizen but staying in abu dhabi at the moment we are still waiting for NOA2 and later on will go thru this process at the abu dhabi embamsy i will also accompany him to his interview , im not a muslim but my fiance is and as i can see a lot of people are being put on AP from islamabad, im just praying and hoping that abu dhabi will not put him on AP. I hope its different story for us. Me choosing him to work in abu dhabi is just for this reason so i can go with him on his interview and so the CO can see me with him :) i just hope everything will go will for us. I wish everyone good luck and hope they get their visa soon.

I hope seeing the Patitioner witht he Beneficiary helps, But I have a feeling its more of a protocal or procedure that they put all people in who may be profiled in a particular way or due to an assessment of the filed case. But wishing you the best of luck!

my sister got her visit visa just last week fri day she was approved...and no AP kind pf paper has been given..she had 5 years multiple visa and now its renewed...hope mine CR1 will be approved as well InshAALLAH:)

Timeline

AsSalamu Alaikum, Eid Al Fitr Mubarak, may Almighty Allaah accept efforts you made during the blessed month of Ramadan. May He (SWT) continue to guide, bless, protect and forgive you, your parents and all the loved ones. And may this forth coming year be the blessed year with your reunity with loved ones in the USA borders.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Eid Mubarak to everyone. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. My gut tells me that some members on this forum will here some exceptionally wonderful news very soon regarding their visa applications. Remember to keep faith and never give up, because Allah is with each and every one of us.

Timeline

I was just informed of our appointment date... now i am caught up in a bit of a predicament. If I should be present for the interview? does it make a difference? would it help? would it work against us? Thing is I had planned that she would have gotten her visa already and I also wanted to accompany my grandparents back to Pakistan who are going back a day before. I would really like to travel with her back to pakistan. If so how long do you guys think the visa process would take? If she is approved at the interview.

Timeline

Eid Mubarak to everyone. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. My gut tells me that some members on this forum will here some exceptionally wonderful news very soon regarding their visa applications. Remember to keep faith and never give up, because Allah is with each and every one of us.

Inshallah I pray your right and Eid Mubarak everyone

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Filed: Other Timeline

aslam o alakum amina

previous eid mubarik to u and all friends on this fourm amina last friday my wife call on dos always they ask the same questions like did the embassy ask for any documents my wife told that lady that embassy did not ask for any documents even they return all of our documents except passport and also green sheet of 221g

my wife told her that its almost six monts of interview then the lady on phone told my wife( that visa will be issue at any time ) amina whats means that is she saw any thing on computer or she says these world for good gesture waiting anxiously for your reply and also told me about your doughter how is she i regularly pray for her

Timeline

aslam o alakum amina

previous eid mubarik to u and all friends on this fourm amina last friday my wife call on dos always they ask the same questions like did the embassy ask for any documents my wife told that lady that embassy did not ask for any documents even they return all of our documents except passport and also green sheet of 221g

my wife told her that its almost six monts of interview then the lady on phone told my wife( that visa will be issue at any time ) amina whats means that is she saw any thing on computer or she says these world for good gesture waiting anxiously for your reply and also told me about your doughter how is she i regularly pray for her

walikum asalam ssb1987

basically DOS sees updates on their screens even tho they say they dont have so much but unless they actually see that the visa has been printed its just a guess from them but if she said this its possible that they see all the checks in and cleared but have her call back to see if she gets the same answer from someone else. It sounds positive tho.. sounds good for you!

My daughter is ok thank you for asking.. i had a meeting with her school to prepare for her return as the dr has cleared her now for returning to school. She will have some precautions to take but we are praying that it will be a good transition for her.

Good luck to you

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Filed: Other Timeline

walikum asalam ssb1987

basically DOS sees updates on their screens even tho they say they dont have so much but unless they actually see that the visa has been printed its just a guess from them but if she said this its possible that they see all the checks in and cleared but have her call back to see if she gets the same answer from someone else. It sounds positive tho.. sounds good for you!

My daughter is ok thank you for asking.. i had a meeting with her school to prepare for her return as the dr has cleared her now for returning to school. She will have some precautions to take but we are praying that it will be a good transition for her.

Good luck to you

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

I totally agree :)

Edited by syeda1120

Timeline

I was just informed of our appointment date... now i am caught up in a bit of a predicament. If I should be present for the interview? does it make a difference? would it help? would it work against us? Thing is I had planned that she would have gotten her visa already and I also wanted to accompany my grandparents back to Pakistan who are going back a day before. I would really like to travel with her back to pakistan. If so how long do you guys think the visa process would take? If she is approved at the interview.

I would check with the Embassy if you can be there with her and if you can then I would say yes be there. I emailed the Embassy in Dhaka and they said yes so I went with my husband. The CO just a few questions and looked at our wedding pics. I think it helped to see us together and that we're actually a couple. Plus it was good support for my husband for me to be there. Having to wait for hours all by yourself I'm sure isn't a good feeling at all. Good luck to both of you. May Allah make this process easy for you and bless you with the result you have been waiting for.

Timeline

walikum asalam ssb1987

Good luck to you

More than anyone I praying that you get some good news soon. You're very strong to be able to handle all this at the same time. My prayers are with and you family. May Allah bring you family together soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.