atbir26

passed interview today

17 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

For those of you who have been around a while, do most of the Moroccan fiances/spouses get put on AP? I know I saw one person on the site (Lavon?) who has been on what appears to be every kind of additional investigation!!

Maggie

Maggie, You got it wrong. It is not us who has been on "every kind of additional investigation". Thank God. My husband, Othman, has not even had his interview yet. We just recently got the NOA2 for the I-130 without even getting an RFE. So, it must be someone else.

Lavon

Lavon USA

Othman MOROCCO

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
For those of you who have been around a while, do most of the Moroccan fiances/spouses get put on AP? I know I saw one person on the site (Lavon?) who has been on what appears to be every kind of additional investigation!!

Maggie

Our AP in Morocco lasted from June 27th to July 3rd. Good luck!

samirs visa wasnt issued untill 20 days after the interview..... all the AP for Samir was the name and fingerprint check. as soon as the embassy in algiers got the approval from the dept of state, they issued his visa :)

yes what is written is:

your application requiers administrative processing in Washington DC . we will contact you when this is complete.

how long it may take thos process again and does it take along sometimes more tha one one week or 2

they didn't keep my passport; i hope it won't take a long time, we have been aprt for along time now.

they are doing the name check and running your fingerprints. your SO can call the dept of state at (202) 663-1225 and check on the status of your case. i would wait at least a week before calling tho. hope this helps :)

glitter_maker_12_28_2006_10_08_52_29516.gif

us3.jpg

Copy_of_Algeriaflagsamir.gif

usaflagshannon.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.