Joja

National Visa Center Slowness

9 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello everyone!

My petition for Alien fiance was approved on September 1st. It is now 4 weeks later and the National Visa Center has not received my file\case yet. I was told to call USCIS and inquire, so I did. I was told that I just had to wait. Ok then. Is anyone else having this problem too??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

They told me to freakin wait and call back this week. So I listened.. and when i called back today they already forwarded it to manila and I didn't get to update the address of the benificiary.

Edited by RiggerAF

OUR JOURNEY

K-1/K-2

04-04-2006 - NOA1

09-04-2006 - NOA2

09-16-2006 - NVC received

09-26-2006 - Received in MANILA EMBASSY

01-18-2007 - INTERVIEW - -APPROVED

02-02-2007 Zeraline and Zeahne Arrived in Hawaii

AOS

09-18-2008 - Sent AOS Application

09-25-2008 - NOA Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Hello everyone!

My petition for Alien fiance was approved on September 1st. It is now 4 weeks later and the National Visa Center has not received my file\case yet. I was told to call USCIS and inquire, so I did. I was told that I just had to wait. Ok then. Is anyone else having this problem too??

Looks like a big batch may have just been sent - fingers crossed we are all in it!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33942

Timeline

I would just keep calling the NVC daily because one of these days you're gonna hear "This case has been forwarded to the Consulate" then you will wonder why didn't they tell me it had arrived and that my friend I cannot answer.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Mine was reaffirmed (approved a second time) on Aug. 30, and it still isn't there. I find it interesting that some people that have a later date have already had theirs sent to the consulate. These same ones came from CSC. They really don't have their act together!

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline
I would just keep calling the NVC daily because one of these days you're gonna hear "This case has been forwarded to the Consulate" then you will wonder why didn't they tell me it had arrived and that my friend I cannot answer.

Thanks Sarah, You have been such a great help to me.

Timeline

Hello everyone!

Looks like a big batch may have just been sent - fingers crossed we are all in it!

How do you know that a big batch may have been sent?? Just curious.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

How do you know that a big batch may have been sent?? Just curious.

Um, read the thread:

Just got off the phone with the NVC operator. She was in a very good mood today and open. While our case has not been entered into the system yet, I asked further. She said they (NVC had just received a huge transfer from the California Service Center today (Monday), and were working on assigning case numbers and entering them into their computer system today. She said to call back tomorow and check, not the standard wait 2-4 weeks.

Lets all hope for the best on this news

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

u have rights 2 be warry..ur so early more than me but i have been heard from my frinds all that year 2006 it takes 5 days after u get the approval on ur hand for nvc 2 respond u i belive coz every body this month sep and oct get his approvall easy thats why they slow also they tould my wife on phone it could takes 3 monthes 2 start any tipe of work on our papers ..every think need pations my frind

[

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.