StupidJourney

I want my NOA2!!

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ok, maybe it's because this is my first Ramadan, and the days seems to move much slower than they normally do, I don't know. But I think the waiting for my NOA2 this month will be unbearable!! I feel like how I felt when I was in Morocco during Christams- really lonely and depressed. This sucks! Why can't CSC get off there butts and clear up that IMBRA mess so everyone else can get approved too? Why does the only place in San Antonio that sells schebekiya have to be an hour away from my house?

I know there are people waiting before me but how how how can I wait anymore? :crying:

timeline doesn't matter.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Ok, maybe it's because this is my first Ramadan, and the days seems to move much slower than they normally do, I don't know. But I think the waiting for my NOA2 this month will be unbearable!! I feel like how I felt when I was in Morocco during Christams- really lonely and depressed. This sucks! Why can't CSC get off there butts and clear up that IMBRA mess so everyone else can get approved too? Why does the only place in San Antonio that sells schebekiya have to be an hour away from my house?

I know there are people waiting before me but how how how can I wait anymore? :crying:

I know how you feel and it does suck. It looks like you have between 30-60 days to go. They quote about 120 days and sometimes they do give them quicker than that. It varies, mine took about 5.5 months, I know others that applied in the same time period that got thiers before me and one person that has still not reiceved it. I didn't have to deal with IMBRA and it still took 5.5 months. I hope you get your NOA2 soon (F)

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

I want mine too .. :crying::help::crying::crying:

2006-05-20 sent I129F

2006-06-02 NOA 1

2006-06-19 REEs sent

2006-08-09 REEs reply (but sent 2006-07-22)

2006-08-11 touch

2006-08-12 touch [/b] [/color][/b][/color]

2006-08-16 touch

2006-09-07 touch

2006-09-09 touch

2006-09-14 2nd REEs

2006-09-17 touch

2006-10-16 VSC received 2rd REE

2006-10-17 NOA.2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I think we all feel that way...its very difficult to exercise patience when so many around us are with the one they love already. (L) Also, we read about each other on VJ getting approvals, scheduling flights and finally being together. It causes angst and true pain at times to be the one waiting and waiting. I tell you...if I didn't work full time & keep myself busy during the weekends, I'd cry alot more than I do! But I do remember this...I love this man and I chose this man. He is worth every second that I spend waiting for him. (And if it turns out he's not, I know exactly where to hide the body) :lol:

La Verdadera y El Sincero - Siempre

2005 - 2006 Spent falling in love

22 May 2006 My journey to Nigeria

24 May 2006 David proposes to me

9 June 2006 Mailed I129F to TSC

30 June 2006 NOA-1

Case Transferred to CSC

27 July 2006 Touched

5 Sept 2006 Called USCIS for case / IMBRA status

14 Sept 2006 Touched

19 Sept 2006 Touched Again!

23 Sept 2006 Received IMBRA RFE by postal mail (postmarked 20 Sept 2006)

25 Sept 2006 Response to IMBRA RFE sent Priority Mail w/Delivery Confirmation

29 Sept 2006 Rec'd Email stating RFE received

1 Oct 2006 Touched - Same RFE rec'd message

17 Oct 2006 NOA-2 Rec'd via Email

23 Oct 2006 NOA-2 Rec'd via Postal Mail

9 Nov 2006 Email from NVC (response to my inquiry) w/NVC case# - file to Lagos 6 Nov

13 Nov 2006 Received NVC letter via Postal Mail

20 Nov 2006 Fiance went to Lagos Consulate- Interview Date Received

7 Feb 2007 Interview-VISA GRANTED!!! -

12 Feb 2007 Visa in Hand!!! ***Scheduled arrival 23 Feb 2007***

23 Feb 2007 Arrived JFK USA!!!

12 May 2007 Married

23 May 2007 Filed AOS

25 May 2007 Rec'd NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.