brian and aileen

Letter of employment format

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Vj's,

I posted this thread for those people who are having a problem on how to make a letter of employment format especially if their fiance's income last year is low but their current income is high. I can help you out on how to present it to make it acceptable in the eyes of CO.. This worked on me :hehe: ... For some people who already got 221g form for that, i can't assure you but then you can present a new affidavit of support with your updated income not your last year income.. I can't guarantee your approval, I just wanna help in some way .

K-1 VISA APPLICATION

June 13, 2011 - Application send to USCIS thru Fedex

June 17, 2011 - I-129F Packet received by USCIS Signed for by: JCATES

June 22, 2011 - NOA1 (via email)

Oct. 12, 2011 - NOA2 (on USCIS website)

Nov. 28, 2011 - VISA APPROVED . Thank you Lord!!!

For more Info: Please look at my timeline...

Timeline

Hello Vj's,

I posted this thread for those people who are having a problem on how to make a letter of employment format especially if their fiance's income last year is low but their current income is high. I can help you out on how to present it to make it acceptable in the eyes of CO.. This worked on me :hehe: ... For some people who already got 221g form for that, i can't assure you but then you can present a new affidavit of support with your updated income not your last year income.. I can't guarantee your approval, I just wanna help in some way .

here's the format of employment that was made by Mr. Wahl who is assisting us in our k-1 visa journey :D hope this help :yes:

Letter from Your Employer

As supporting evidence with the I-134, if you are employed, a signed letter from your

employer should be prepared confirming your employment, start date, salary paid, job

title, and whether the job is permanent or temporary. This plus three months of Pay Stubs,

plus your most recent Federal Tax Return w/(W-2's) would demonstrate you have the

income to support your Fiancee.

Company Letterhead

Company Name

Company Address

Re: Employment of Sponsors Name

Sponsors Name is currently an employee of ou

company.

His title and position is: Title

He began employment on: Date

His salary is: $dollars per week/month,year

This position is: Temporary / Permanent.

--------------------------

Manager or Authorised Persons Signature

Typed Name

Date:

good luck :thumbs:

uIO9p8.png

9zfVQ.gif

Timeline

here's the format of employment that was made by Mr. Wahl who is assisting us in our k-1 visa journey :D hope this help :yes:

Letter from Your Employer

As supporting evidence with the I-134, if you are employed, a signed letter from your

employer should be prepared confirming your employment, start date, salary paid, job

title, and whether the job is permanent or temporary. This plus three months of Pay Stubs,

plus your most recent Federal Tax Return w/(W-2's) would demonstrate you have the

income to support your Fiancee.

Company Letterhead

Company Name

Company Address

Re: Employment of Sponsors Name

Sponsors Name is currently an employee of ou

company.

His title and position is: Title

He began employment on: Date

His salary is: $dollars per week/month,year

This position is: Temporary / Permanent.

--------------------------

Manager or Authorised Persons Signature

Typed Name

Date:

good luck :thumbs:

Thanks i'm-in-love for this format. I'm gonna bookmark this page and send it to my fiance in preparation for my upcoming interview soon. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Timeline

that format is only applicable if your last year income is high but if it is low, and his current income is high.. you need to breakdown the compensation so the CO can see your updated income not your last year's income. I didn't put my fiance's income last year cause its too low so I make sure i put on his letter of employment his current income which was annualyzed by his employer. anyone on how I did that you can pm me.. Good luck to all who will have their upcoming interview. May God be with you.

K-1 VISA APPLICATION

Timeline

that format is only applicable if your last year income is high but if it is low, and his current income is high.. you need to breakdown the compensation so the CO can see your updated income not your last year's income. I didn't put my fiance's income last year cause its too low so I make sure i put on his letter of employment his current income which was annualyzed by his employer. anyone on how I did that you can pm me.. Good luck to all who will have their upcoming interview. May God be with you.

they will not care if the past income is low, recent/updated income is more important :yes:

Thanks i'm-in-love for this format. I'm gonna bookmark this page and send it to my fiance in preparation for my upcoming interview soon. :thumbs: :thumbs:

ur welcome :yes:

good luck in ur upcoming interview :D

uIO9p8.png

9zfVQ.gif

Timeline

they will not care if the past income is low, recent/updated income is more important :yes:

ur welcome :yes:

good luck in ur upcoming interview :D

Thank you i'm-in-love. This is good news for me, although my fiance's last year income is not that low, and its actually more than the requirement but still what bothers me is that he just started working September this year. But after you said, I think we'll be fine coz his current income is more than enough to support me. Cheers! :) :) :)

Timeline

To the OP, if you really want to help, why not post here in the forum the format of employment letter. It is useless to pm you and getting no answer or reply. Makes me think if your really willing to share and help. Anyways Good luck to all of us! :) :) :)

Timeline

Thank you i'm-in-love. This is good news for me, although my fiance's last year income is not that low, and its actually more than the requirement but still what bothers me is that he just started working September this year. But after you said, I think we'll be fine coz his current income is more than enough to support me. Cheers! :) :) :)

ur welcome :thumbs:

uIO9p8.png

9zfVQ.gif

Timeline

Hello Vj's,

can you please send me the format?:)

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

The employer letter has nothing to do with past year's income. The employer letter and recent paystubs will help help to confirm current income.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Timeline

yeah i think the low income last year need to give consideration too, there's someone in the Philippines who was given 221g form (refused visa) because he put his fiance's income last year which is low but his current is high. This is the format i attached in my fiance's affidavit of support >>>>

LETTERHEAD

Date _________

U.S. Embassy

1201 Roxas Boulevard

Manila, Philippines 1000

To whom it may concern:

This is to certify that ( name of petitioner) is presently working as (position in the company) on this company on a permanent status since ________________ and paid ___/_____ as to wit:

Computation of compensation:

January 1 to October 30, 2011 ----------------------------------- $

(Regular hours, sick days, vacation days)

Bonus Profit share -----------------------------------

Safety Incentive -----------------------------------

Overtime ---------------------------------- (28,077.71)

October 31 to December 31

Basic Salary 45 days (360 hrs x ) ----------------------------

TOTAL ======= ========== $31,534.51

This letter of employment is issued to ___________ for whatever legal purposes it may serve him.

Very truly yours,

Actually for 6 people i'm short of 7k and the CO was looking on my fiance's w2 last year which is only 17k+ . he only got 30K+ this year so the CO told me that I need to get my children before the oldest turn 16. Idk maybe its a case to case basis. But i got f riend who was given 221g from for putting his fiance's income last year which is low. But of course, you need supporting documents to prove that . The breakdown of compensation may be different on that format if he only receive checks regularly and don't have overtime .etc.. Anyways, it depends on how you present, i just want to share things that might be helpful I'm not forcing anyone to do the same thing like I did. If you feel comfortable doing it then its up to you.

K-1 VISA APPLICATION

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.