yassir32

why i dont reciev RFE

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

why my case take so long frome 12 apprel till now all the process like that i will told you my friend and if some bary here understand or knwo some things please tell me and informed me beouse soon i will get a crayze man anyway history was like that on 12 apprel we send everythings by loyer to uscis asking theme for fiancé visa than moor than 5mhonts they just initial review on 09 september they show RFE we did not recive moor than 20 days they send email on 23 september they say they will send other RFE the ferst letter has ben lost and they send document i797 and they make other up date on 26 september still showing request for evidence frome this date till now we dont recived any things and loyer too they loyer he send theme letters moor than 15days they send other email they say Request for evidence non delevry ....U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) mailed a notice on Septemeber 9, 2011 and on September 26, 2011 to the attorney on file, Avraham . You have notified us that you have not received this notice and the post office has not returned it to us.

> In order to receive your notice, please complete one (or more) of the following:

>

> -- Contact your attorney for your notice. If your attorney did not receive the notice, he or she must contact customer service at the number provided below in order to request a new copy.

>

> -- If the attorney of record no longer represents you, submit a letter to the Vermont Service Center (VSC) requesting the withdrawal of the attorney's representation for your case.

>

> -- If you would like a copy of the notice that was mailed, submit a letter requesting that all case information be mailed directly to you.

>

> If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

please help me if some bary know some things about that and thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

First, FIRE your lawyer.

Second, send an email to uscis to request all communication be sent to the United States fiance and remove the lawyer as a contact person.

Third, make sure they have your correct address. Call them now and verify the address is right.

Fourth, you can do this yourself.

The lawyer has slowed you down enough.

If you have any questions, just post them on Visajourney and we will answer them as best as we can and help guide you.

You have waited long enough!!

Edited by togetherforever13

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

First, FIRE your lawyer.

Second, send an email to uscis to request all communication be sent to the United States fiance and remove the lawyer as a contact person.

Third, make sure they have your correct address. Call them now and verify the address is right.

Fourth, you can do this yourself.

The lawyer has slowed you down enough.

If you have any questions, just post them on Visajourney and we will answer them as best as we can and help guide you.

You have waited long enough!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

your lawyer should of contacted USCIS like it says in the e-mail... "Contact your attorney for your notice. If your attorney did not receive the notice, he or she must contact customer service at the number provided below in order to request a new copy"

your lawyer is holding everything up by not contacting USCIS

I-129F SENT............................................08/15/2011

NOA1 TEXT/EMAIL...................................08/22/2011

NOA2 TEXT/EMAIL. NO RFE.....................01/05/2012

NVC RECEIVED......................................01/21/2012

NVC LEFT...............................................01/24/2012

PACKET 3 RECEIVED..............................02/01/2012

PACKET 3 RETURNED.............................02/04/2012

MEDICAL................................................02/17/2012

DS-2001 MAILED.....................................02/23/2012

PACKET 4 RECEIVED..............................03/02/2012

INTERVIEW............................................03/14/2012 APPROVED

POE ATLANTA.........................................04/03/2012

AOS approved 3/29/13 after almost 10 months of waiting. No RFE's and no interview.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Do this your self, get everything from your attorney, then let him her go. Please update your time line.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.