Pinoylover

what to do?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

OK this is my situation..... Back in 08 i filed for a K-1 visa and got my fiancee here got married on 11/02/09 , got her social security card, driving lic.,work card, green card,I also got her a job where i worked and one day in Jan. 2011 she said she wasn't feeling good so i went to work and came home she was gone. We had our ups and down disagreements and so on.(should have notice she spent a lot of time on the computer)she took everything that would fit in 2 suit cases. Well didn't know where she went i had the car and she didn't have a lot of money $60 so i called all her friends they knew nothing of it???? well after 5 months of trying to find her i filed for a divorce and paid extra for them to serve her but they never found her. so i got what was left in the divorce. I still don't know where she is, but she called me on a unlisted number saying she was OK and i told her we was divorce she said OK and that was the last i heard from her that was in June 2011 divorce was final in Aug. 2011. So now i am talking to a woman i was talking to about 5 years ago before my ex wife. Hadn't talked to her for almost 3 years (while i was still married to my ex wife) so she was still available that's why we are together today! So I'm going to see her and her daughter in person this month and come back and start the K-1 petition for her and her daughter. The question is am i going to have problems getting approved to my new fiancee being my ex wife may or may not be in the states for all i know she could have went back to the Philippines? By the way i tried emailing and calling the USICS but got nothing back from them. will everything be OK? Thanks

Even though we are far from each other right now I know you are close to me in other ways,you are always here in my heart. You give me reason to look forward to each day,You are my life and a dream come true.there are no words to express how i feel for you.You are the light in my darkness.There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you but I'm going to show it to you everyday as long as i live.I love you with my body,soul and mind.I love you very much baby.Mwaaaaaaaaah!

Your Wife to be,

Aijeen

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

There are other VJ members that have been successful with a second K-1 petitioned, you should have no problems getting approved again.hat That really sucks to have that happen.

Edited by Leatherneck

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

OK this is my situation..... Back in 08 i filed for a K-1 visa and got my fiancee here got married on 11/02/09 , got her social security card, driving lic.,work card, green card,I also got her a job where i worked and one day in Jan. 2011 she said she wasn't feeling good so i went to work and came home she was gone. We had our ups and down disagreements and so on.(should have notice she spent a lot of time on the computer)she took everything that would fit in 2 suit cases. Well didn't know where she went i had the car and she didn't have a lot of money $60 so i called all her friends they knew nothing of it???? well after 5 months of trying to find her i filed for a divorce and paid extra for them to serve her but they never found her. so i got what was left in the divorce. I still don't know where she is, but she called me on a unlisted number saying she was OK and i told her we was divorce she said OK and that was the last i heard from her that was in June 2011 divorce was final in Aug. 2011. So now i am talking to a woman i was talking to about 5 years ago before my ex wife. Hadn't talked to her for almost 3 years (while i was still married to my ex wife) so she was still available that's why we are together today! So I'm going to see her and her daughter in person this month and come back and start the K-1 petition for her and her daughter. The question is am i going to have problems getting approved to my new fiancee being my ex wife may or may not be in the states for all i know she could have went back to the Philippines? By the way i tried emailing and calling the USICS but got nothing back from them. will everything be OK? Thanks

Check the rules but I believe you can't petition until after 2 years. Check again, I may be wrong.

Don't ever do anything you're not willing to explain the paramedics.

Timeline

His first petition was filed in '08, therefore it was not within 2 years of the previous petition. No waiver needed in this case.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

Timeline

Also, have you personally meet this woman with the past two years? If not, you need to satisfy that requirement prior to filing the petition.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i live in Texas when i filed knowing she left with all my suit cases and told the courts when i filed for the divorce i paid extra to have her served and i put a notice out for her in the paper so they knew it was that she left not a missing person thing. also i filed the first petition in 08 it's already been past 2 years anyways.

Edited by Pinoylover

Even though we are far from each other right now I know you are close to me in other ways,you are always here in my heart. You give me reason to look forward to each day,You are my life and a dream come true.there are no words to express how i feel for you.You are the light in my darkness.There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you but I'm going to show it to you everyday as long as i live.I love you with my body,soul and mind.I love you very much baby.Mwaaaaaaaaah!

Your Wife to be,

Aijeen

Timeline

i live in Texas when i filed knowing she left with all my suit cases and told the courts when i filed for the divorce i paid extra to have her served and i put a notice out for her in the paper so they knew it was that she left not a missing person thing. also i filed the first petition in 08 it's already been past 2 years anyways.

Therefore you need no waiver, you can petition again.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.