108 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

8th week since my interview, 6th since the CO told me I'm on AP...hope this wait ends soon!!!

Me21jun same tayo ng sentiment, yung sakin sya talaga nagpabalik sa akin, the CO didn't ask about it. Waaaa kainis di ba?

Feb 6, 2012 - POE Detroit

April 17 - Got married

**AOS Stage**

May 22, 2012 - AOS submission

May 24 - received date

May 25 - transfer notice of I485 to CSC

May 29 - NOA1 by mail

June 25 - Biometrics at Atlanta

June 29 - received a second appointment notice for repeat biometrics

July 16 - Second biometrics at Atlanta

July 28 - EAD card production notification received

Aug 2 - USPS picked up card notification received

Aug 4 - received EAD in the mail

March 26,2013 - AOS interview

April 11, 2013 - GC approval date

April 19,2013 - received GC in the mail

Timeline

I called DOS last night at sabi sa akin, they are completing the process daw...argggh. Anong percentage na kaya nacomplete nila tapos sabi sakin Goodluck! Pampalubag loob na din, but I mostly want to hear about my visa being approved. Papatawagin ko naman ang fiance ko sa embassy, yung lech na prescreened kasi sumasagot ng phone, irita ako sa kanya kaya ayoko tumawag Baka ilagay pa sa pinakailalim ang papers ko :rofl:

April 17 - Got married

**AOS Stage**

May 24 - received date

May 29 - NOA1 by mail

Timeline

The DOS also can give an update on the case, 12026631225 that's the number you can call.

April 17 - Got married

**AOS Stage**

May 24 - received date

May 29 - NOA1 by mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Joining the thread :(

Had my interview last Oct 28. Got 221g but only because of my medical documents. My husband called already and they have the medical records but it is still waiting to be reviewed :( The person also said that the note of the pre-screener triggered our case to be in further review. Why pre-screeners are like that? Husband called today and was told that it is currently been reviewed and to call back after a couple of days. :(

Welcome to AP thread sis. Sorry to hear about your 221g... Medical docs Lang naman yan I'm sure it won't take that long unlike most of our cases here.. Super tagal nang waiting... :( ako nga I'm starting to loose hope na kahit 1 month palang kaming pending, feeling ko 1 year na...:(

Timeline

I called DOS last night at sabi sa akin, they are completing the process daw...argggh. Anong percentage na kaya nacomplete nila tapos sabi sakin Goodluck! Pampalubag loob na din, but I mostly want to hear about my visa being approved. Papatawagin ko naman ang fiance ko sa embassy, yung lech na prescreened kasi sumasagot ng phone, irita ako sa kanya kaya ayoko tumawag Baka ilagay pa sa pinakailalim ang papers ko :rofl:

Lapit na yan sis, the word "completing" is a good sign and definitely better than "pending" :rofl:

Try ko nga din ulit call sa DOS later kaya Lang pareho ba talaga sila ng USEM MLA w/regards to visa updates sa system nila? Or mas updated pa din talaga sa USEM?

Edited by sassytay

Filed: Timeline

Yea but when my husband called, he was told that the medical records are okay already but the case is still on further review. He was told it was because of the pre-screener's note. She asked me how did we know each other and I said, Skype. She doubted my answer and made a follow-up question, what website? I said, no website, we first know each other on Skype. Then she said, that's impossible because I've been using Skype for a long time and you cannot talk to someone you do not know. Then I said, no, it's possible... I tried to explain but she proceeded to her next question. So, I think that was the note that she left there in our case. She thinks she knows Skype too much :( She's really wrong about me lying to her.

Timeline

You weren't sent to FPU naman diba sis? Okay Lang yan, im sure they wont give you a hard time, kung K1 category pa siguro pwede pa, but spousal visa naman kayo ano pang doubt nila Sa relationship nyo? Sorry pero epal naman ung pre screener mo sis... Lol

Filed: Timeline

My husband called the FPU department today and he was told that our case is not there. So he was transferred to immigration unit inquiry and he was told that our case is currently being reviewed starting today, that they honor the expedite, and our case is on top of the list. Yesterday also, my husband sent an email to them cc-ing his Congress and Senator about his disappointment on the delay of my visa. I am 5 months pregnant right now and that pre-screener girl's note triggered it to cause our plans to change. I have a ticket on Nov 15 but I don't know if I will be able to fly by that date then. My husband will call again tom.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.