108 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello VJ! :) Calling all September and October Philippine applicants who received a 221g form and also those who went through FPU interrogation/check. Let's all gather in here. Please state your visa category, your 221g reason, issue date and your case status. Let's update each other here. Past applicants who been through the same issue can also share their experiences. :)

Here's mine:

K1/K2 (221g NSO cenomar re-verification)

10/07/2011- interview (Administrative Review)

10/18/2011- received 221g form for CENOMAR re-verification

10/19/2011- sent addntl docs via 2go

10/21/2011- USEM received 221g response

10/26/2011- USEM received Cenomar re-verification from NSO

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

K1 - interview on Sept 13 (221G for information clarity of previous filing of petition c/o fiance)

Sept 20 - submitted the letter from fiance, CO not around, pre screener requested for original divorce decree, using the same 221G letter

Sept 28 - 3rd time at the embassy, submission of court certified divorce decree. CO was there, only mentioned about the first requirement, it was accepted but my case will be under AP. She said they'll call me after a week...obviously not :crying:

Feb 6, 2012 - POE Detroit

April 17 - Got married

**AOS Stage**

May 22, 2012 - AOS submission

May 24 - received date

May 25 - transfer notice of I485 to CSC

May 29 - NOA1 by mail

June 25 - Biometrics at Atlanta

June 29 - received a second appointment notice for repeat biometrics

July 16 - Second biometrics at Atlanta

July 28 - EAD card production notification received

Aug 2 - USPS picked up card notification received

Aug 4 - received EAD in the mail

March 26,2013 - AOS interview

April 11, 2013 - GC approval date

April 19,2013 - received GC in the mail

Timeline

K1 - interview on Sept 13 (221G for information clarity of previous filing of petition c/o fiance)

Sept 20 - submitted the letter from fiance, CO not around, pre screener requested for original divorce decree, using the same 221G letter

Sept 28 - 3rd time at the embassy, submission of court certified divorce decree. CO was there, only mentioned about the first requirement, it was accepted but my case will be under AP. She said they'll call me after a week...obviously not :crying:

Thank you for participating Sharon&Larry. :)

Timeline

10/18/11 - INTERVIEW (received 221g form - for no ITR and Affidavit of Support)

10/24/11 - SENT DOCS TO 2GO

11/3/11 - CALLED USEM #301-2000, TOLD ME TO CALL THEM AGAIN NEXT WEEK :(

Timeline

10/18/11 - INTERVIEW (received 221g form - for no ITR and Affidavit of Support)

10/24/11 - SENT DOCS TO 2GO

11/3/11 - CALLED USEM #301-2000, TOLD ME TO CALL THEM AGAIN NEXT WEEK :(

Thanks crankylovebratty. :) Wow! If you were asked to give them a call next week then prolly, they will let u know the result and tell you when will u receive your visa already. Keep us updated please. :)

Edited by sassytay

Timeline

Pls friends clearify me,i don't understand what u mean by sending docs to 2go,i received 221g,gathered the requested document,asked for appt. & was given 11wks to come,but i still have all DOCs with me,please am i suppose to send it to them & where?Advice me pls.

I'm confused about your situation.. Were you interviewed already? Because if you were and you're lacking of docs you shuould be given a 221g form. You'll see the documents they're requesting from you are checked on that form. And once you gathered alk them addntl docs they're requesting from u, you're suppose to send them via 2go with your passport. It's free of charge. Did they return your passport with the 221g form after your interview?

Timeline

Hello VJ! :) Calling all September and October Philippine applicants who received a 221g form and also those who went through FPU interrogation/check. Let's all gather in here. Please state your visa category, your 221g reason, issue date and your case status. Let's update each other here. Past applicants who been through the same issue can also share their experiences. :)

Here's mine:

K1/K2 (221g NSO cenomar re-verification)

10/07/2011- interview (Administrative Review)

10/18/2011- received 221g form for CENOMAR re-verification

10/19/2011- sent addntl docs via 2go

10/21/2011- USEM received 221g response

10/26/2011- USEM received Cenomar re-verification from NSO

Timeline

I emailed the Embassy and they Emailed back and said Photocopies will do of Divorce Degree, but Pre-screener asking for Certified copy?

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

10/27/11- interview k1 and k2 [221g they want me to send NBI with aka married name]

11/03/11-called the slec and US embassy

also the embassy told me that they still didnt receive my medical result that time,i finished my medical oct 20 and my interview was oct 27 so they have 7days to verify it before sending it to usem,but when i called the slec after the day of my interview i asked them as to why they didnt send it before that day they told me bcoz of verification! bullshit!i had delays before then till now i still have it! delays delays!i also called usem to ask if they received my nbi with aka via 2go,the lady i talked there said that they already have it but the medical,i dont know!its hard to connect to usem numbers i took me a thousand times before some1 answered my calls!

Timeline

10/27/11- interview k1 and k2 [221g they want me to send NBI with aka married name]

also the embassy told me that they still didnt receive my medical result that time,i finished my medical oct 20 and my interview was oct 27 so they have 7days to verify it before sending it to usem,but when i called the slec after the day of my interview i asked them as to why they didnt send it before that day they told me bcoz of verification! bullshit!i had delays before then till now i still have it! delays delays!i also called usem to ask if they received my nbi with aka via 2go,the lady i talked there said that they already have it but the medical,i dont know!its hard to connect to usem numbers i took me a thousand times before some1 answered my calls!but i noticed that other women here,they sent their passport together with the 221g documents that needed,but me,the embassy didnt give my passport back to me,they keep it together with my kidz passport when i talked to the lady in window when she gave me the 221g paper.

Timeline

@Sharon&Larry give them a call on Monday and start bugging them you're way passed the 2-3 week time frame. You're only asked of additional docs and not some type of re-verification.

Timeline

also the embassy told me that they still didnt receive my medical result that time,i finished my medical oct 20 and my interview was oct 27 so they have 7days to verify it before sending it to usem,but when i called the slec after the day of my interview i asked them as to why they didnt send it before that day they told me bcoz of verification! bullshit!i had delays before then till now i still have it! delays delays!i also called usem to ask if they received my nbi with aka via 2go,the lady i talked there said that they already have it but the medical,i dont know!its hard to connect to usem numbers i took me a thousand times before some1 answered my calls!but i noticed that other women here,they sent their passport together with the 221g documents that needed,but me,the embassy didnt give my passport back to me,they keep it together with my kidz passport when i talked to the lady in window when she gave me the 221g paper.

Same here, they also kept mine and my children's passports. But the 221g was mailed to me a week later. I had no idea at first. Glad I found this site cause I was nearly freakin out as to why they told me "wait till you hear from us" aren't they supposed to tell the applicants wether it's approved or not?? Then I remember I actually provoked the CO to run his own investigation regarding my civil status cause he kept asking me if I was married to the father of my kids during my interview. So he really did it and put me on AR/AP. Lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.