HeatDeath

I-751 November 2011 Filers

1,161 posts in this topic

I know no one whoever is still on the waiting list wud be able to relax. But do u have to talk so sharp?

U r not the only Nov filer. U r not the only one whoz waiting here.

No matter under what kind of scenario, we r all waiting here.

Nobody knows getting a RFE is better than getting nothing or not.

I am not asking u when shud be my turn. U don't have to be so aggressive with me either.

pfffffffff hahahahaha :ot2::bonk::dance::blink::wacko::wow::lol::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: How's that? Better?

hows your online status? any cards yet?

No not yet mate, only been a couple of weeks since my approval and (due to our recent experiences) I'm not expecting my card for another few weeks...but I'm just still so relieved the approval came through :)

No not yet mate, only been a couple of weeks since my approval and (due to our recent experiences) I'm not expecting my card for another few weeks...but I'm just still so relieved the approval came through :)

For sure. Hope the cards do come and they dont take months...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

My husband received his card in the mail yesterday 11/13/2012. For those of you who are still waiting for yours, I wish you luck and hope VSC responds soon.

K-1 VISA APPLICATION

I-129F: 5-20-09

Check cashed: 5-26-09

1st NOA: 5-26-09

2nd NOA: 6-17-09

NVC received: 7-1-09

Out of AP at NVC: 7-14-09

Delivered to consulate: 7-17-09

Received Package 3: 7-24-09

Returned Package 3: 7-31-09

Medical Exam: 8-5-09

Interview: 9-14-09

Received Visa: 9-23-09

Entered USA:9-25-09

Wedding Date: 11-20-09

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS

AOS sent: 11-03-09

AOS 1st NOA recd: 11-20-09

AOS RFE recd: 12-1-09

Biometrics Appt: 12-15-09

RFE response sent: 12-17-09

Transfer to CSC: 01-05-10

EAD Approved: 01-11-10

AP Approved: 01-07-10

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

Package sent: 11-28-2011

RFE received: 09-05-2012

Response sent: 09-19-2012

Got a email today....

On November 19, 2012, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Hi. I am a December filler. Fot those of you who are still waiting and did not receive any RFE or interview date, did u call USCIS office to make a request? My case is also over processing times and I know that November fillers should have all been approved by now.

I am worried and thinking that maybe they misplaced the cases or something. I know someone in the same situation. She called and office and she was told that her greencard has been send for a long time and probably was lost on its way...

They send a new card right away. It just feels weard that after so much time we didn`t get any news since NOA. They are processing March right now, even if it shows January.

Worrying...

Hi. I am a December filler. Fot those of you who are still waiting and did not receive any RFE or interview date, did u call USCIS office to make a request? My case is also over processing times and I know that November fillers should have all been approved by now.

I am worried and thinking that maybe they misplaced the cases or something. I know someone in the same situation. She called and office and she was told that her greencard has been send for a long time and probably was lost on its way...

They send a new card right away. It just feels weard that after so much time we didn`t get any news since NOA. They are processing March right now, even if it shows January.

Worrying...

Yea I filed for my wife back on November 18th 2011 and all we got was the biometrics appointment and then nothing more for better than a year now. Called numerous times and put in 4 service requests after the first 3 went unanswered and no reply. I now have another e-mail address besides the regular VSC one which is special operations and now am waiting again, this time 21 days. I got my 2 congressmen and 2 senators involved also and wrote too the President twice without a reply just an automated confirmation. Last time I called on last Friday the guy who I was transferred too wouldn't tell me his name and had the worse accent i ever heard from a Filipino and he asked my wife about 20 questions before he allowed me to talk to him. He was beyond rude and even stated to me," I know your married to a Fillipina". I replied "What is that suppossed to mean? What are you trying to say guy?" He said nothing and I asked again his name and he hung up. I called back again and waited another 15 minutes or so and got a another young man that was very helpful and he stated that the reason it takes so long for certain people is that they are usually waiting for the background check information to come back. Especially the Philippines he said, even though they have the information from the original background check conducted before the first VISA was issued. I kind of believe him seeing it took so long, almost 3 years for me to get my wife here that I ended up living, working and having children in the Philippines before she was granted her Visa.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Yea I filed for my wife back on November 18th 2011 and all we got was the biometrics appointment and then nothing more for better than a year now. Called numerous times and put in 4 service requests after the first 3 went unanswered and no reply. I now have another e-mail address besides the regular VSC one which is special operations and now am waiting again, this time 21 days. I got my 2 congressmen and 2 senators involved also and wrote too the President twice without a reply just an automated confirmation. Last time I called on last Friday the guy who I was transferred too wouldn't tell me his name and had the worse accent i ever heard from a Filipino and he asked my wife about 20 questions before he allowed me to talk to him. He was beyond rude and even stated to me," I know your married to a Fillipina". I replied "What is that suppossed to mean? What are you trying to say guy?" He said nothing and I asked again his name and he hung up. I called back again and waited another 15 minutes or so and got a another young man that was very helpful and he stated that the reason it takes so long for certain people is that they are usually waiting for the background check information to come back. Especially the Philippines he said, even though they have the information from the original background check conducted before the first VISA was issued. I kind of believe him seeing it took so long, almost 3 years for me to get my wife here that I ended up living, working and having children in the Philippines before she was granted her Visa.

What reply did they give the congressmen and the senators? They are required to be specific on the reason for the delay when responding to them.

card received with little welcome booklet.

1 year and 10 days since they received my original i751. vsc you suck!!!

glad its over now. put this ####### behind me now..

card received with little welcome booklet.

1 year and 10 days since they received my original i751. vsc you suck!!!

glad its over now. put this ####### behind me now..

HAHAHAHA They sure do suck! 1 year and 6 days for me so far and was just told by my Congressman that my wife's case file was sent to a Adjudicating Officer. Who knows we might get a decision before years end, of 2013 that is. Cheers

Dear Pigbelk,

Thank you for contacting your local congress office in regards to your immigration petition. We will be looking into the status of your case in the next few months (possibly years). If you do not hear anything within the next 362 days please contact us via telephone toll free on 1-800-273-8255. Please be able to provide your name, address and telephone number.

We look forward to helping you in the somewhat near future. Have a wonderful life and try not to worry too much about your current situation (because were sure not!).

regards... your congressman.

Edited by Boklic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.