samir_shannon

What is a MEAN girl?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Seems some people want clarication of what a MEAN girl is.

Those same people who have asked that question also have been advertising being members of this group that they claim they dont know what it means. even in certain forums have tossed around sighns and slogans for their group.

A MEAN girl is a girl from the MENA forum who is in association with those who like to belittle others and publicly show their intolerance of people who do not fit into their group. mostly consisting of islamic converts like to publicly insult people who are married or engaged to muslim men, or dont agree with their religion. they also like to make rude postings and claim that other people are intolerant. i myself am an example of falling victim to this group. i suffered from their rude and degrading comments for months untill i got sick of it.

so is you want to know what MEAN girls is you all named YOURSELVES THAT. so when i say mean girls dont twist it and say i am calling you mean. i am calling you the name you called your group.

glitter_maker_12_28_2006_10_08_52_29516.gif

us3.jpg

Copy_of_Algeriaflagsamir.gif

usaflagshannon.gif

• 1 year later...
Filed: Timeline
Seems some people want clarication of what a MEAN girl is.

Those same people who have asked that question also have been advertising being members of this group that they claim they dont know what it means. even in certain forums have tossed around sighns and slogans for their group.

A MEAN girl is a girl from the MENA forum who is in association with those who like to belittle others and publicly show their intolerance of people who do not fit into their group. mostly consisting of islamic converts like to publicly insult people who are married or engaged to muslim men, or dont agree with their religion. they also like to make rude postings and claim that other people are intolerant. i myself am an example of falling victim to this group. i suffered from their rude and degrading comments for months untill i got sick of it.

so is you want to know what MEAN girls is you all named YOURSELVES THAT. so when i say mean girls dont twist it and say i am calling you mean. i am calling you the name you called your group.

Shannon, I ran across your post looking for other people going through Algiers. Are you still posting or around here? I am curious about the wait times from NVC to Algiers

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.