raffyusa

does anybody got went through Naples lately for K1?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

Hi,

how long did it took to have the interview scheduled in Naples lately?

What's the best way to contact them? I read orrible things about the 899 number!

RAffy

K-1 Visa process

April 19, 2006 Sent I-129F

September 7, 2006- NOA2 APPROVED!!!! ** Approved in 141 days

December 5, 2006 K-1 visa in hand

December 28, 2007 Our Wedding Day

AOS process

April 11, 2007 Sent I-485 for AOS

June 28, 2007 Interview - Green card is on its way

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

What I did to answer this question for our visa petition was to go to the VJ timelines and selected K1 (advanced view) and filtered by country, Then looked at time from NOA2 to Interview, in my case I estimated 196 days.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Check it out just use the advance view and filter for Italy, and then look at the column labeled NOA2 to Interview.

Hope helps you find your answer.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Yeah that number is useless if you ever want to get in contact with someone at the consulate you have to e-mail them. I started my process in June and after I got my packet 3 I faxed all the required paperwork back and a week later my husbands interview was scheduled but had to reschedule for Oct. I have been having really good luck with the consulate. Hopefully it stays that way good luck.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
Hi,

What's the best way to contact them? I read orrible things about the 899 number!

RAffy

It took me about 6 months to get an interview in Naples for my K1 application Visa,

the best way to contact them is by email, actually if I didnt email them I wouldn have had

the possibility to receive Package 3 in the right way since Package 3 received by the Consulate by

regular mail was wrong.

So I suggest you to contact them by email, they usually reply in 2 days.

If you want to contact them by phone, never call 899 number thay dont know nothing, plus you pay alot of money. Contact the number in Naples and wait until almost at the end of the message, then press the number corresponding to "for general infomation" or something like that.

I hope it helps, good luck, in bocca al lupo!

K1 VISA: 07/25/06 GOT VISA!!!!!!

30th of September 2006 WEDDING

AOS:01/29/2007 received Permanent Resident Card (GC)

ROC:04/11/2009 received Permanent Resident Card (GC) expiring in 2019!!!!

N-400:

on 05/21/2010 Sent out docs to Arizona Lockbox Facility address via USPS

on 06/30/2010 Biometrics

on 09/24/2010 Interview Day - Passed the Test

on 10/19/2010 Oath - USA CITIZEN!!!!!

on 10/20/2010 I requested the US Passport

on 11/02/2010 the US Passport was received by Priority Mail

on 11/03/2010 @ the Social Security Office I changed my status from Resident to US Citizen

ON THE 3RD OF NOV.2010 MY JOURNEY ENDS, WHICH STARTED IN DEC. 2005!!!!!!!THANKS TO VJ & VJ PPL!!!!!!!!

There's a few more number's here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...ic=37&st=45

Good Luck!

Jan 17 2007.......I-130 arrived at Rome Embassy

Feb 23 2007.......I-130 approved

Mar 05 2007.......Naples recieved I-130 from Rome

Mar 21 2007.......NOA recieved from Rome by Fax

Mar 28 2007.......Interview Appt Date set for 8th May

May 08 2007.......Visa Approved, also our Wedding Ann!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline
Hi,

RAffy

From when our petition left the US to the interview itself, I'd say it took like 8 weeks.

The best way to contact them is through e-mail and the (39) 081 583 8111 number. If you call the 81 number, press the option for some other office (not the visa office option) and BEG to be put through to the visa office directly (tell the person in the other office that you tried to fax and e-mail the visa like a million times and no one's responded to you, etc). That's the best way, imo. Also, once you submit packet 3 and get into contact with them, they usually schedule the interview for like a month in the future :thumbs: good luck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/27/2006: Arrival in NYC! -- I-94/EAD stamp in passport

8/08/2006: Applied for Social Security Card

8/18/2006: Social Security Card arrives

8/25/2006: WEDDING!

AOS...

9/11/2006: Appointment with Civil Surgeon for vaccination supplement

9/18/2006: Mailed AOS and renewal EAD applications to Chicago

10/2/2006: NOA1's for AOS and EAD applications

10/13/2006: Biometrics taken

10/14/2006: NOA -- case transferred to CSC

10/30/2006: AOS approved without interview, greencard will be sent! :)

11/04/2006: Greencard arrives in the mail! :-D

... No more USCIS for two whole years! ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.