lsmith15

Follow up on the letter we got yesterday

6 posts in this topic

Ok everyone for some back ground on this in June we received a letter from USCIS a Rfe on Iryna's Daughter saying they did not have her medical and need one well because Dasha come over on on k-2 visa she is 3 she had her medical in Minsk and it was taken at their POE JFK in December when they enter the us Her mothers was taken at that time too. So we call the 800 number for USCIS and after talking with 4 different people the last woman told us respond and tell them that she had a medical done and that she does not need it as YOU USCIS already have it you took it in DEcember at JFk. THey posted on the web site that they received our reply. Then we get Iryna's and Dasha Appointment for 9/18/06 which was Monday Iryna's was for 8:30AM Dasha's was at 9:00AM. THe interviewer told us everything was ok and that had everything she needed on Dasha and all was ok. Today on the web site it was posted on Iryna that her welcome letter was sent on the 19 and if we don't receive it in the next 30 days to call the 800 number listed below. But nothing under Dasha's number .

now today in the mail we get a letter from them stating Darya Sulkouskaya at our address and this is what it said:

Please come to the address shown below at the time and place indicated in connection with an offical matter

office location:

Citizenship and immigration services in Columbus ohio

her MSC and ask for applications support center -Biometrics only

reason for appointment Biometrics-I-485 it gave the days we can come in and everything.

So has anyone seen this before and does anyone have any ideas what this is all about??? any help will be appricated.

--------------------

Ok everyone I posted this yesterday after we got a letter from USCIS on my step daughter Dasha, it was no big thing as we went this morning and all they needed was to get a finger print of Dasha (she is 3 yo) and her picture I asked the woman taking the picture and fingerprints ok what does this mean and she said she will be getting her green card so all is well here as now I hope to see on the web site in a few days that Dasha's welcome to america letter has been sent just like they did her Mom's on the 19th of Sept so it was nothing to worry about.

Hope this helps everyone who has kids as I think this will happen to all if they did not get them done before the interview.

Larry USA- Ohio Iryna- Minsk, Belarus

Met Iryna online at Myforeignbride.com 10/16/2004

We decided it was more then Friendship 11/25/2004

Pruchased my air ticket for Belarus 02/26/2005

Arrived at Minsk, Belarus 06/09/2005

Asked Iryna to marry me 06/25/2005

Left Belarus (Worst day of my life) 07/07/2005

Our Timeline:

Sent in I-129F via Overnight delivery USPS 07/18/2005

Received Petition at NSC 07/19/2005

NOA 1 Dated 07/19/2005

NOA 1 Received via snail Mail 07/25/2005

NOA 2 approved via email (Day 50) 09/06/2005

NOA 2 received via snail mail 09/10/2005

Petition sent to NVC notice via email 09/08/2005

NVC assignes Visa Number 09/21/2005

Received via snail mail Letter from NVC telling my case number 09/27/2005

Received Email From Warsaw Embassy that our file was there and its ok to fax in the Check list and DS-230's 09/28/2005

Received Email from Iryna that checklist and DS-230's have been faxed into the Embassy at 11:15Am Warsaw time 09/28/2005

Received Email telling me Iryna's interview date is 11/03/2005 at 8AM 10/03/2005

Iryna received via snail mail her packet 4 with her interview date and time of 11/03/05 at 8:10am 10/11/2005

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I may be in the same situation as you, as since submitting documents in May I have heard nothing regarding biometrics for my daughter. Oh, well... we continue to wait. No plans for travel until January, anyway.

*Karen -- Jamaica ....... Courtney -- New Jersey*

09-12-05 - AOS filed

04-21-06 - AOS Interview

04-27-06 - Approval

05-17-06 - Green Card in hand

02-11-08 - File to remove conditions

03-15-08 - Biometrics

03-18-09 - Approved - No interview (Card production ordered)

03-24-09 - 10-year card arrives!

adaf8672.gif

JimminiCricket.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I don't think your realize how many 3 year old terrorists made it in this country before this new homeland security office was established. Now that they have your childs prints there is no way that she will be able to perform the sleeper mission she was trained for.

Come on, this is a joke. These guys are supposed to be responsible for our national security and they spend their time taking prints from 3 year old kids. It is easy to see why September the 11th happened. Our government is run by idiots.

10 Nov mailed I 129F to TSC

16 Nov 29 Nov Notice date

3 Dec Received NOA 1

3 Jan 05 Please I just want to be touched

3 may 05 NOA2 E mail notification

7 May 05 Mail NOA2

11 May 05 sent petition to Bogota

18 May Packet 3 arrived

19 May Checklist taken to consulate

31 May Packet 4 delivered

29 June visa granted

1 July Visa delivered

Sometime in July Lucero came to US

13 Sept 05 Married

1 Nov 05 -USCIS recieved 485 and EAD

13 December RFE stupid things I should have included Returned very quickly

27 March received bio letter for New Orleans

7 Apr_06 Bio done in New Orleans

20 April 06 Touched on all applications

21 April Email received EAD approved

27 Apr Received EAD card

30 May 2006 Received appointment letter for JaX on 13 July 2006

13 July Interview successful approved

20 July Received green card

30 June 08 Sent I751 to remove conditions

25 July 08 Application returned erroneously incorrect fee

27 July mailed new application with separate checks

15 Sept 08 Application returned erroneously K2 not within 90 day timeframe

17 Sept Mailed 3rd application with mountains of proof of error copied Senator Mel Martinez

09 October 4th application package sent. This time they said the app signature page was a copy

10 Oct Sent package again 4th time.

25 Oct Received another NOA for Wife with $625 for the amount with one year extension

30 Oct 2008 Still nothing for step daughter. Checks still haven't cleared the bank

24 November Checks finally cleared the bank

February biometrics for wife Nothing for daughter.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Glad every things are resolved.I also have a 3 year old .I believed that a biometric fee was not required for kids. Is this correct ? I asked because I thought that kids were not finger printed .I will be submitting AOS in October for my self and Kids. Thanks

Shar

Glad every things are resolved.I also have a 3 year old .I believed that a biometric fee was not required for kids. Is this correct ? I asked because I thought that kids were not finger printed .I will be submitting AOS in October for my self and Kids. Thanks

Shar

no they charged no fee for Dasha's fingerprint and photo and they should not after all her aos cost us 225 USD it was just a surprise when we got the letter on Wednesday but now all is done and her green card will be in the mail shortly

Larry USA- Ohio Iryna- Minsk, Belarus

Met Iryna online at Myforeignbride.com 10/16/2004

We decided it was more then Friendship 11/25/2004

Pruchased my air ticket for Belarus 02/26/2005

Arrived at Minsk, Belarus 06/09/2005

Asked Iryna to marry me 06/25/2005

Left Belarus (Worst day of my life) 07/07/2005

Our Timeline:

Sent in I-129F via Overnight delivery USPS 07/18/2005

Received Petition at NSC 07/19/2005

NOA 1 Dated 07/19/2005

NOA 1 Received via snail Mail 07/25/2005

NOA 2 approved via email (Day 50) 09/06/2005

NOA 2 received via snail mail 09/10/2005

Petition sent to NVC notice via email 09/08/2005

NVC assignes Visa Number 09/21/2005

Received via snail mail Letter from NVC telling my case number 09/27/2005

Received Email From Warsaw Embassy that our file was there and its ok to fax in the Check list and DS-230's 09/28/2005

Received Email from Iryna that checklist and DS-230's have been faxed into the Embassy at 11:15Am Warsaw time 09/28/2005

Received Email telling me Iryna's interview date is 11/03/2005 at 8AM 10/03/2005

Iryna received via snail mail her packet 4 with her interview date and time of 11/03/05 at 8:10am 10/11/2005

Filed: Timeline

sjoefl,

The biometrics the 3 year-old kid underwent was not the same full set of 10 fingerprints that people aged 14-79 have taken to be sent to the FBI for security checks.

Rather, it's the photo and index fingerprint used to make the Green Card, the same biometrics that is done for the EAD.

Yodrak

I don't think your realize how many 3 year old terrorists made it in this country before this new homeland security office was established. Now that they have your childs prints there is no way that she will be able to perform the sleeper mission she was trained for.

Come on, this is a joke. These guys are supposed to be responsible for our national security and they spend their time taking prints from 3 year old kids. It is easy to see why September the 11th happened. Our government is run by idiots.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.