s9jv

Mumbai Consulate K1 visa 221g given

91 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, A_R said:

hi @Puneet12  How are you?

Where are you in your process now?

I was reading the info you had given - here you have written that we need to go to uscis website n make an account n make the payment?  I thought we had to go to ustraveldocs.in and make an account there?

Correct you need to make an account on ustraveldocs.in for make the payment you need to go to bank axis or citi bank 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
Just now, Puneet12 said:

Correct you need to make an account on ustraveldocs.in for make the payment you need to go to bank axis or citi bank 

Thanks @Puneet12 I finally got my NOA2 after a cruel wait of 9 months. Has your AP been cleared?

Just now, A_R said:

Thanks @Puneet12 I finally got my NOA2 after a cruel wait of 9 months. Has your AP been cleared?

Omg that was long wait for noa2 anywys congratulations mine status is still on hold from last 3 months similar to my case two people case got approved already , only I left now 

hope for the best 

best of luck for your interview hoping you shouldn’t go through all this 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Puneet12 said:

Omg that was long wait for noa2 anyways congratulations mine status is still on hold from last 3 months similar to my case two people case got approved already , only I left now 

hope for the best 

best of luck for your interview hoping you shouldn’t go through all this 

Why so? Why is your visa on hold???

Yes it was a gruesome wait for me..

1 minute ago, A_R said:

But why ?? Have you contacted any Senator or Congressman?

Not yet congressman can not do anything in this. only he can get subtantive answer for us why our case is on hold from long time that also after 180 days 

its better we should play waiting game with them 

this procees very very frustrated at some point of time 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Puneet12 said:

Not yet congressman can not do anything in this. only he can get subtantive answer for us why our case is on hold from long time that also after 180 days 

its better we should play waiting game with them 

this procees very very frustrated at some point of time 

I can imagine , I myself have waited so so long for my approval. But still can you guess any red flag at the time of interview??

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Puneet12 said:

Since we applied for k visa is a big mistake however would you mind to explain me your love story age gap everything your USA fiancé is male or female 

I didn't get you , sorry ?

You are saying applying for K1 was a huge mistake?

And, you are asking about my case details right?

BTW try your Senator - our Senator helped us a lot !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

We are in the similar situation,  we had our interview on Aug 31st , 2018 and was given 221G to provide additional documents ( Marriage bookings etc) . We have submitted the documents on September 24th

I have booked the marriage for October 28th and we are still waiting for the update. What is your current status ?? Please help us here

Timeline
3 hours ago, Mak99 said:

Hello,

We are in the similar situation,  we had our interview on Aug 31st , 2018 and was given 221G to provide additional documents ( Marriage bookings etc) . We have submitted the documents on September 24th

I have booked the marriage for October 28th and we are still waiting for the update. What is your current status ?? Please help us here

Hello ,

Why do you think your got a 221G? Any red flags in your case or any insufficient evidences or proofs?

Also this is a old topic , post your question again in a current topic like India Processing 2018 here’s the link

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/684938-india-processing-2018-noa2-nvc/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-9403805

But please update your timeline n profile first so we can help you out.

Edited by A_R

Filed: IR-5 Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know how to prepare marriage plan proofs for the k1 interview?

Me and my fiance will soon be going for the interview and are trying to book a date. We have researched and found out that people are being asked marriage plan questions and are also asked for proofs. I live in Indiana and our state requires a marriage license before applying for an appointment for a courthouse wedding (which is our plan). For the marriage license both of us need to appear in front of clerk which is just not possible right now. Can anyone please help me and tell me what proofs can we take for our marriage plans????

Thanks a ton in advance!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 10/5/2018 at 1:06 AM, Veer Pal said:

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know how to prepare marriage plan proofs for the k1 interview?

Me and my fiance will soon be going for the interview and are trying to book a date. We have researched and found out that people are being asked marriage plan questions and are also asked for proofs. I live in Indiana and our state requires a marriage license before applying for an appointment for a courthouse wedding (which is our plan). For the marriage license both of us need to appear in front of clerk which is just not possible right now. Can anyone please help me and tell me what proofs can we take for our marriage plans????

Thanks a ton in advance!!!!!

Hi @Veer Pal  How was your interview??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.