tr3sh4

Dhaka, U.S Embassy Administrative Processing Time

251 posts in this topic

@ bor&bou

Thanks for ur reply.

Embassy kept my passport & other docs but return my birth certificate. Did they kept ur husband passport?

• 2 weeks later...

@ bor&bou

No haven't got any call yet. It's already 15 weeks. Hope they will call me soon. Don't knw how many more weeks they will take. Have u heard anything from them? Thanks.

@ bor&bou.

I hope & pray everyone's ap finish soon. My ap is already 15 weeks. Still waiting. Did he signed DS 230 part || at the interview.

Filed: Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Hi I'm from Dhaka, my wife and son are US citizens I'm married for more then 2 years and my son is 14 months. Anyways my interview was held on 25th March 2013. The councilor was pretty pleased with about my case and just seen our marriage certificate, my wife and son's US citizenship certificate. That's it nothing else, no other papers. He asked me do I want immrigantion? Answer was No, not at the moment. Then he smiled and said ur visa is approved, gave me a token and a white paper written required ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING.

Well then I got out from there and checked online and found my case is in AP. the case update date changed 3 times. The first time was on 25th March, second was on 15th June and the last time changed was on 25th of June. It's still in Administrative Processing.

Can anyone explain when will the issue my case or what's going on with my case?

Filed: Timeline

Hi I'm from Dhaka, my wife and son are US citizens I'm married for more then 2 years and my son is 14 months. Anyways my interview was held on 25th March 2013. The councilor was pretty pleased with about my case and just seen our marriage certificate, my wife and son's US citizenship certificate. That's it nothing else, no other papers. He asked me do I want immrigantion? Answer was No, not at the moment. Then he smiled and said ur visa is approved, gave me a token and a white paper written required ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING.

Well then I got out from there and checked online and found my case is in AP. the case update date changed 3 times. The first time was on 25th March, second was on 15th June and the last time changed was on 25th of June. It's still in Administrative Processing.

Can anyone explain when will the issue my case or what's going on with my case?

Hi,

I just wanted to know why did you say that you didn't want to be an immigrant? And the officer said you got your visa then why are you in administrative processing?

I don't understand!!

I'm the new member of this AP clubcray5ol.gif had interview on July 7th at Dhaka Embassy and they put me on AP. Posted a review in the forum.

Lets wait and see what happens next.

@ bor&bou.

Did he signed DS 230 part || at the interview.[/quote

Yes, he did. But I thought everyone had to!

Signing DS 230 Part || means his visa has been approved. Once VO is satisfied with your docs then he asked to signed DS 230 part ||. Hope he can come out ap soon.

Edited by Bdboy2013

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.