Ltapia

Help!after interview in cd juarez

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello I need some information if someone has been in the same situation...

Mi fiancé had his interview last friday 9/9, the consul told him his visa has been approved.... Since that day we have been waiting for an update on the dhl service but nothing... My fiancé didnt received anything from the consul and he wasnt asked for anything else or extra... So today I called the "servicio de visa de los estados unidos" for an update and gave them the case no. And they told me that the consul hasnt make any decision yet and that there was a note a 221g will means some documents are misssing (.??.?.?,!!!!) please help meeee what will the consul says you are approved and then ask for something else¡ He was there and he had tons of docs they didnt ask my fiancé for anything else :( i am so confused and sad we are planning on get marry on 11/3 and now what???

Please someone from Mexico, did you were able to see an dhl update right after the int?

What to expect now??

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I cannot answer your question, but I am sorry to hear this happens. I am worried because you are the second VJ person whose fiance interviewed in CDJ last week and received 221g administrative processing. I hope someone has an answer for you. My fiance has his interview next week and none of this is boding well. They didn't tell you what documents were additionally needed on the phone? Did you ask them how you are supposed to find out? Did you go on the US-mexico-visa.com or whatever website and see if there is the waybill number?

K-1 Visa Journey

October 1, 2010: I-129F sent

October 5, 2010: I-129F received

October 12, 2010: NOA1 e-mail received, routed to VSC

October 16, 2010: NOA1 hard copy received (dated October 7, 2010)

April 18, 2011: RFE e-mail

April 20, 2011: RFE hardcopy received

April 20, 2011: RFE response sent to VSC

May 2, 2011: E-mail confirming VSC has received RFE response

July 27, 2011: NOA2 e-mail received (9 months, 2 weeks, and 6 days (292 days) after NOA1

July 30, 2011: NOA2 hard copy

August 4, 2011: NVC received case

August 8, 2011: NVC forwarded case to US Consulate in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico

August 8, 2011: Consulate received case

August 25, 2011: Consulate mailed packet 3

September 3, 2011: Received Packet 3 in US

September 20, 2011: Interview! Not enough information in the system to make a decision

September 26, 2011: K1 visa approved and received via DHL

October 20, 2011: POE at Phoenix, Arizona

October 26, 2011: Married

AOS Journey

11-7-2011 - AOS package sent to lockbox in Chicago, IL

11-9-2011 - AOS package delivered and signed for

11-15-2011 - NOA1 e-mails received (NOA1 date November 10), routed to NBC

11-16-2011 - Check Cashed

11-21-2011 - Hard Copies & Biometrics Appointment Letter Received

11-29-2011 - Biometrics done via walk-in! (Originally scheduled for 12/14/11)

12-2-2011 - Case transferred to CSC

1-17-2012 - EAD/AP Card Production Ordered

1-25-2012 - EAD/AP card received in mail

3-7-2012 - RFE issued

3-19-2012 - RFE response received by CSC

4-4-2012 - Green Card Production!

4-10-12 - GC received in mail

January 3, 2014: ROC

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi, I'm from Mexico and had my interview 7/9, the consul told me too that it had been approved and just told me to check the status of the dhl via internet. My interview was on a Wednesday, I checked Thursday and Friday and there was nothing there, they updated it on Monday and I picked up the visa on Tuesday. I am telling you to relax, if they told you it was approved, then it is. They are apologizing on the site for visa delivery delays, and people at the Consulate or Servicio de Visas are known for not giving accurate information over the phone. They wouldn't just make the decision that some documents are missing and not tell you about it. I'm sure the visa is on it's way.

Caro.

My Timeline

K1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

I-129F Sent : 2011-02-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-02-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-05-27

Packet 3 Received : 2011-07-09

Interview Date : 2011-09-07

Interview Result : A P P R O V E D ! ! !

Visa Received : 2011-09-13

US Entry : 2011-12-11

Marriage : 2011-12-29

Processing Estimates/Stats :

Your I-129f was approved in 92 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 195 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Des Moines IA

Date Filed : 2012-01-20 (Filed for EAD and AP too)

NOA1 Date : 2012-01-24

Bio. Appt. : 2012-02-28

Transfered: 2012 -02-15

Touched: 2012-02-23

EAD card production ordered: 2012-03-16

EAD/AP combo received: 2012-03-24

Green Card Production!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2012-09-27

zqWtm7.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

how do you check the DHL to see if your approved?

My Proposal to kristine!!! :)

I-129F Sent : 2011-01-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-01-25

I-129F RFE(s): NONE!!!

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-06-02

Interview Date : 2011-09-01

Interview Result : Approved

Timeline

I cannot answer your question, but I am sorry to hear this happens. I am worried because you are the second VJ person whose fiance interviewed in CDJ last week and received 221g administrative processing. I hope someone has an answer for you. My fiance has his interview next week and none of this is boding well. They didn't tell you what documents were additionally needed on the phone? Did you ask them how you are supposed to find out? Did you go on the US-mexico-visa.com or whatever website and see if there is the waybill number?

@monyfer: hello, no they didnt thet told me we should received a letter with the information of what is missing OR the passport with the visa, but that they can see that there was this note :(

Nothing on the us mexico visa.com either... we will see

Sorry to hear about this, you get your hopes up and then...

I would think they will contact you with additional information..eventually.

Hang in there.

Thanks Ed, yes they will, we just have to wait again buuuu

Timeline

Hi, I'm from Mexico and had my interview 7/9, the consul told me too that it had been approved and just told me to check the status of the dhl via internet. My interview was on a Wednesday, I checked Thursday and Friday and there was nothing there, they updated it on Monday and I picked up the visa on Tuesday. I am telling you to relax, if they told you it was approved, then it is. They are apologizing on the site for visa delivery delays, and people at the Consulate or Servicio de Visas are known for not giving accurate information over the phone. They wouldn't just make the decision that some documents are missing and not tell you about it. I'm sure the visa is on it's way.

Caro.

Hi Caro, thanks hopefully we will see an update soon! yes I saw on their website about the delays, well we will se on monday!

Timeline

how do you check the DHL to see if your approved?

Hi there is this website http://usvisa-info.com/es-MX/where you enter the beneficiary passport no, date of birth and you will see a summary and there you will see if your passport its on its way

Timeline

Sometimes they take wrong the finger prints , it can be that and you have to back to Juarez .. but dont worry , remember everything its new now there and they are confuse of his own system now.. Try to call again :whistle: thats why everybody here usually said , dont make plans of a wedding until you have the visa on hand.. :wacko:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Oh!! And by the way, the 221 usually means that you didn't complete the vaccinations -that you don't need until you adjust status. It means that some documents are missing but if you don't have the vaccination record complete, those are the documents that they refer to. Don't worry, it's approved!!! kicking.gif

Caro.

My Timeline

K1 Visa

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

I-129F Sent : 2011-02-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-02-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-05-27

Packet 3 Received : 2011-07-09

Interview Date : 2011-09-07

Interview Result : A P P R O V E D ! ! !

Visa Received : 2011-09-13

US Entry : 2011-12-11

Marriage : 2011-12-29

Processing Estimates/Stats :

Your I-129f was approved in 92 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 195 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Des Moines IA

Date Filed : 2012-01-20 (Filed for EAD and AP too)

NOA1 Date : 2012-01-24

Bio. Appt. : 2012-02-28

Transfered: 2012 -02-15

Touched: 2012-02-23

EAD card production ordered: 2012-03-16

EAD/AP combo received: 2012-03-24

Green Card Production!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2012-09-27

zqWtm7.png

Timeline

Oh!! And by the way, the 221 usually means that you didn't complete the vaccinations -that you don't need until you adjust status. It means that some documents are missing but if you don't have the vaccination record complete, those are the documents that they refer to. Don't worry, it's approved!!! kicking.gif

Caro.

K1 dont need to send or show vaccinations.. those as you said its untils the AOS.. so maybe its missing some documents but they will let you know soon, but it cant be because the vaccinations.. at less that you where positive in tuberculosis or something at the medical.. :wacko:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.