airforcewon

which USCIS processing center?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

hi, y'all!

i'm trying to get my I-129F documents ready and i was wondering where i'm supposed to send it to. i'm in chicago and i've seen other posts that talk about sending stuff to chicago or somewhere on the east or west coast. i can't remember the context of the postings but i just want to confirm that i'm supposed to send the I-129F to the USCIS Dallas Lockbox and that there are no regional offices that i'm supposed to send it to (didn't think texas was very regional).

also, on the fiance(e) letter of intent, the template on visa journey has a section to list the address of the USCIS so would i be listing the USCIS Dallas Lockbox address here (USCIS, P.O. Box 660151, Dallas, TX 75266)?

any help would be appreciated as always.

thanks!

Follow the instructions and send it to Dallas.

Dallas will then send it to either California or Vermont.

Put the address of the Dallas lockbox on your letters if you want. It really doesn't matter. It's the content that's important.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Read the instructions, if your confused about where to send it. Its extremely clear and to the point in the instructions, you send it to the Dallas lockbox.

If you missed that then you may have missed other important things.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

01/12/2013: POE
02/14/2013: MARRIED ON VALENTINE'S DAY!
03/18/2013: AOS Sent via USPS Express Mail
03/28/2013: NOA - AOS, AP, EAD
04/25/2013: Biometrics

05/28/2013: RFEs for EADs and APs

06/17/2013: AOS Interviews. Approved

06/26/2013: Green Cards Received! (APs and EAD also received but not needed)

Removal of Conditions

===================================

03/25/2015: Mailed I-751

04/06/2015: NOA1

05/05/2015: Biometrics

07/27/2015: RFE

09/07/2015: RFE Response - Additional Evidence Sent

11/19/2015: Interview - APPROVED!

12/15/2016: Green Cards Issued!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.