carlo702

st.luke requirement confusion.

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone, so i have been reading http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/221658-st-lukes-medical-exam-walkthrough/ for the requirements to have for my fiancee. Im a bit confuse about the "Appointment letter – Bring original and have the first 2 pages photo copied" requirement because my fiancee has never received anything that is 2 pages long..

Hello everyone, so i have been reading http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/221658-st-lukes-medical-exam-walkthrough/ for the requirements to have for my fiancee. Im a bit confuse about the "Appointment letter – Bring original and have the first 2 pages photo copied" requirement because my fiancee has never received anything that is 2 pages long..

The appointment letter is if you pre-register online with St. Luke's, here is the link: http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/index.php

You have the option to do it online and print 2 copies or fill it up in the clinic when you get there.. This will save you time though if you fill-up and print.

Goodluck to your journey!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Seems there are lots of issues particular with Philippines immigration. Glad my wife is from China.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Timeline

The appointment letter is if you pre-register online with St. Luke's, here is the link: http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/index.php

You have the option to do it online and print 2 copies or fill it up in the clinic when you get there.. This will save you time though if you fill-up and print.

Goodluck to your journey!

AHHhh! so thats the one thats been frustrating me a few hours ago lol.. thank you so much for the quick reply sir!

Timeline
http://www.slec.ph/us-visa-applicants.shtml#required-docs please refer to that link for required documents to bring during your medical. You can also register online to save you time when you get there at St. Luke's. Goodluck.

The appointment letter that you mean is the letter from NVC. After case completion, NVC will email you this letter which she is going to bring for her medical and interview. It is 4 pages long. Photocopy the first 2 pages.

http://www.slec.ph/u...ation/index.php ~~~> this link is registration online. This is to save her time for filling out the PDS (Patient Date Sheet) when she goes to SLEC. Print a copy of this too.

And...don't forget her passport and 2x2 pictures! :thumbs:

Good luck!

Edited by krieg_n_aice

3.17.2011 - filed for I-130

3.24.2011 - I-130 NOA1 received

5.19.2011 - filed for I-129f

5.24.2011 - I-129f NOA1 received

6.24.2011 - I-129f NOA2 received (APPROVED)

6.24.2011 - I-130 NOA2 received (APPROVED)

7.26.2011 - NVC received; Case Number and IIN received; gave email address; DS 3032 Sent

7.27.2011 - AOS Bill invoiced and paid (In Process)

7.28.2011 - AOS appears PAID

8.01.2011 - IV FEE invoiced and paid (In Process)

8.03.2011 - AOS sent ~~>received (8.5); APPROVED (8.15)

8.10.2011 - IV Packet sent ~~>received (8.12); APPROVED (8.19)

8.19.2011 - SIF

8.26.2011 - Interview date assigned (10.5)

8.30.2011 - Received interview package by email

9.05.2011 - Medical exam: passed (9.6)

10.5.2011 - INTERVIEW DATE - Approved

11.15.2011 - POE: Detroit

11.21.2011 - SSN Received

12.19.2011 - GC received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

ok, St lukes docs:

1) pre-registration form online. Link posted above. Important to have. Saves time at the first counter.

2) 2x2 photos. (if she does not have, can get at borbon store or another store right across from St. Lukes.

3) appointment letter. this is letter from travel.us.gov when you make the appointment to interview at the embassy. This is the petter you get when you appointment date has been set. You can use a copy of the NOA2 if you do not have the appointment yet. However, it will be harder to match up at the embassy. Best to have MNL number and appointment date set.

4) copies of passport BIO page,

5) copy of any old x-rays

6) copies of any immunization records from clinics <-- cannot be hand recorded must be actual records from a clinic.

7) fee, in php only. Make sure she has extra money. Can by drinks and snack in St. Lukes.

8) expect two 5 hour days.

9) get there early. Very early. 4:30 am to 5:00 am is necessary.

Best of luck. It is not an easy process.

K-1 Visa Timeline:

02/11/2011 - Engaged at her house by her Godmother.

02/18/2011 - Engagement party with relatives - propose in Visayan.

02/24/2011 - K-1 packet sent.

09/18/2011 - POE, Viva Las Vegas, Baby !!!!! Home to Phoenix.

12/10/2011 - Official Wedding

07/05/2012 - Princess Rose born.

07/07/2012 - AP/EAD received.

07/17/2012 - AOS passed. (Birthday for Mama Rayos)

event.png

event.png

event.png

The appointment letter that you mean is the letter from NVC. After case completion, NVC will email you this letter which she is going to bring for her medical and interview. It is 4 pages long. Photocopy the first 2 pages.

http://www.slec.ph/u...ation/index.php ~~~> this link is registration online. This is to save her time for filling out the PDS (Patient Date Sheet) when she goes to SLEC. Print a copy of this too.

And...don't forget her passport and 2x2 pictures! :thumbs:

Good luck!

Hi! As per my experience, I did not receive a 4 pager from NVC, only a one pager that says that my case was approved (with manila case number), and it will be processed at the Manila Embassy. I think K1 and CR1 differs, since CR1's interview is scheduled by NVC, while K1 has to schedule their own interview by phone or online.

You are right that this is what the OP is referring coz the case that he is reading (walk-through thread) is CR1, but since he is K1, he was confuse about the 2 pager thing. What the fiancee should bring is the appointment letter she made online or the one pager NVC letter that has the manila case number in it.

Thanks, I learn and realize something... :thumbs:

I received the NVC appointment letter the day I went home from my interview. You can still go to the medical exam without it. A lot of time will be wasted if you will wait for it just to have things done. So long as you know the case number, you're good.

For ease of mind, you can email IVManilaReplies@state.gov and ask if they received your file from NVC.

Include these in your email so they could reply to you immediately: (1-2 days)

MNL Case Number

Petitioner's Name

-- First

-- Middle

-- Last Name

Beneficiary's Name

-- First

-- Middle

-- Last Name

You can then print out their email response and show to St. Luke's.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Actually, the two page appointment letter St. Luke's was talking about was the Appointment Schedule for the embassy interview that you made online at http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph. It's 2 pages. First page is the infos and the 2nd page is the barcode. You need to make 2 copies because St Luke's will get the second copy and they will stamp the copy that you will bring to the embassy. It's not the pre-registration thing.

tumblr_m24igfpWr01rtrvwyo1_r1_250.jpg

Click image to view my blog!

AOS Timeline

11/1/11 - AOS package Delivered

11/7/11 - NOA Received in the mail

11/12/11 - Biometrics Appointment received

11/28/11 - Case transferred to CSC

12/7/11 - Biometrics done

1/2/12 - EAD and AP approved (Card production)

1/11/12 - EAD/AP Card received

1/20/12 - Got Driver's License!

3/7/12 - GC approved!

3/9/12 - Got a job!

3/11/12 - GC on hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.