Cyclone

Approved - K-1 Sept 1, 2011 - Manila

27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow Thats great the are getting much faster in processing now.

Timeline:

Meetings (dating)in Person Aug 2009/Nov 2009/Jan 2010/Jun 2010 (Engaged!)

VSC

Sep 7th 2010 I-129F Submitted

Sep 9th 2010 NOA1 Received via Text

Sep 10th 2010 I-129F Accepted

Sep 2010 5th meeting in person

Oct 3rd 2010 Touched

Feb 2011 6th meeting arranged (spending Valentine's together)

Mar 17 2011 NOA2 @09:59 am Thank You St Patty! It only took 6 months 1 week 1 day

NVC

Mar 24th NVC Receives I-129F Petition

Mar 28th Case Number Assigned

Mar 29th File shipped to Manila

Manila Embassy

Apr 1 Receives Case File

Apr 6 Medical - Sputum test required

Apr 12 Begin 3 day Sputum test at St Lukes

Jun 13th medical sputum cleared / Jun 14th Medical completed

Jun 27 Interview - Visa Approved!!

Jul 14th VISA Packet Received : ) Finally! 310 days from submittal to VISA in hand

3 months 1 week and 3 days from NOA2 approval to Embassy Approval

Aug 9th Fiancee arrives in USA at POE Honolulu Hi

Aug 11th Tony and Jubi have a Beautiful Wedding in Hawaii

AOS/EAD/AP

Filed - 18 Nov 2011/USPS-confirmed delivery 23 Nov/Check Cashed - 29 Nov

20 Jan 2012 EAD and AP Approved txt msg received

14 Mar 2012 RFE for AoS / 3 Apr 2012 RFE info recv by USCIS /11 Apr 2012 AoS Approved

event.png

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations!!! :thumbs:

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Congratulations!

I think it's great for others who are waiting in the system to see people being approved and moving along. Yay for you two! :thumbs:

event.png

event.png

Watied 129days from NOA1 for NOA2

event.png

Medical January 9th 2012.

Interview date received January 25th

Interview February 15th 2012 - APPROVED.

Received Visa's (K1 and K2) February 23rd 2012.

POE February 24th 2012.

Filed: Timeline

We started this K-1 Journey on April 19th and just found out a few hours ago that my fiance got approved for her Visa at the US Embassy in Manila. Just be patient and you will also achieve your goals with this crazy process. She will be here in November after tying up some loose ends.. Thanks again to everyone for the support. Check out my timeline if you want to see how things progressed from April up to now..

congrats!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I hope mine goes that fast...just waiting for some paperwork from her and then I can send off the petition and get things started....congrats to you both

06/23/2010 Met online, became fast friends

09/10/2010 Became Couple

06/06/2011 Flew to Philippines met for first time

06/14/2011 Engaged :)

06/26/2011 Last time I saw my fiance

09/19/2011 Started Petition process

04/09/2012 Fiance visa approved

06/18/2012 Married

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.