anything else ??

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Sooo ive gathered, printed and filled out everything for my 129

checked and double checked everything,

Gonna get to see my love this weekend soo im taking the oportunity

to get his

pass port pictures and have him sign the letter of intent.

Because, as you may know Mexico mail isnt the best,

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I NEED FROM HIM BEFORE I SEND OFF MY PACKAGE???

Thanks, Steph

=]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi,

okay when my husband petition me k-1 he send me this papers;

1.stamp from his passport showing that he visited me (stamp from the airport)

2.copy of his iterinary tickets(proof that he came and see me proof that we met each other in person)

3.receipts from the hotel (showing that we spend together)

4.receipt from restaurant were we ate(he used his credit card to pay everything so u can have the receipt on his name.

5.pictures together showing that you guys been together with right date on it(month/day/year)

6.his boarding passes and stickers from the airport.

7.okay make him sign to the intent to marry and dont date those put date on it when u are ready to send it.

8.his passport photograph.(put his name on it at the back)

9.engagement ring reciept (optional)

10.if possible take a picture of you guys when he propose(like when he kneel down and put ring in your finger) that would be cool.

note.this is what we did and my visa was APPROVE.

FEMLOVERON

Sooo ive gathered, printed and filled out everything for my 129

checked and double checked everything,

Gonna get to see my love this weekend soo im taking the oportunity

to get his

pass port pictures and have him sign the letter of intent.

Because, as you may know Mexico mail isnt the best,

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I NEED FROM HIM BEFORE I SEND OFF MY PACKAGE???

Thanks, Steph

=]

better question what do you have for you documents have you gathered so far for relation proof?

Timeline

better question what do you have for you documents have you gathered so far for relation proof?

i have gathered picture from 2006 - to now

i have copies of my birth cirtificate and passpost

recipts from toll ways that we got on the last time i traveled to mexico

copy of Mexican Permit

letter of intent (from both of us)

a seprate sheet explaing our relationship and that we have met in the past 2yrs (Q18)

anything else?? any sugestions ?????

Prepare and return with his signed G-325A document. The passport photos are actually part of the G-325A Biological detail that you and he will both fill out. So having photos with no signed G-325A doc may be of little purpose to you. Bring TWO signed originals back with you as a precaution.

If you have prepared it already, I believe that it is nice to have the cover letter with any specialized detailed signed by both of you. It is true that it is the USC petitioner submitting the application and really only I had to sign off on it, but I had my fiance sign the cover letter we wrote that respectfully addressed/explained his extended full latino name and his variations of mailing address as we did not know if they would be needing spanish street addresses or english street addresses......

i have gathered picture from 2006 - to now

i have copies of my birth cirtificate and passpost

recipts from toll ways that we got on the last time i traveled to mexico

copy of Mexican Permit

letter of intent (from both of us)

a seprate sheet explaing our relationship and that we have met in the past 2yrs (Q18)

anything else?? any sugestions ?????

You have a lot of good info. Do you have calling records to show on going relationship records. Maybe next time you go to Meico have them stamo your passport. If they haven't already done so .

Timeline

If you have prepared it already, I believe that it is nice to have the cover letter with any specialized detailed signed by both of you. It is true that it is the USC petitioner submitting the application and really only I had to sign off on it, but I had my fiance sign the cover letter we wrote that respectfully addressed/explained his extended full latino name and his variations of mailing address as we did not know if they would be needing spanish street addresses or english street addresses......

ok so i left that out...

i do have a cover letter..but not signed

and i also have 2 G25A's

signed by him and one by me.

Timeline

You have a lot of good info. Do you have calling records to show on going relationship records. Maybe next time you go to Meico have them stamo your passport. If they haven't already done so .

ooo do i have calling records :/ lol with my last 2 phone bills being over 500 dollars cuz of mexico callin lol eeeeh i try to stop but i cnt .

mmmm well i went to mexico last weekend that when i got the letter of intent and g25A signed

i didnt get my passpost spamped but, i did save the reciepts from the boarder fees and hwy tolls we pay

ooo do i have calling records :/ lol with my last 2 phone bills being over 500 dollars cuz of mexico callin lol eeeeh i try to stop but i cnt .

mmmm well i went to mexico last weekend that when i got the letter of intent and g25A signed

i didnt get my passpost spamped but, i did save the reciepts from the boarder fees and hwy tolls we pay

You should be okay wuth the border crossing fees/tolls.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.