InLoveHusband88

Ajuda de Brasileiros Porfavor!

6 posts in this topic

Oi, eu achei esse forum e tomara que tem alguem aqui que possa me ajudar, minha esposa veio morar comigo aqui nos EUA, eu nasci aqui e cresci aqui e ja passamos pelo processo todo e ela ja ta aqui a 3 anos. No comeco era tudo novidade e ela adorava, mas agora nao, ela ta vendo um monte de coisa que irrita ela aqui e ela ta se perguntando se valeu a pena. Eu tava querendo umas coisas para pder falar para ela pra mostrar pra ela como aqui eh bom mas como eu nasci aqui eu nao sei muito como eh a vida no Brasil entao eu fico meio sem saber as diferenceas e como mostrar pra ela. Entao eu tava querendo uma ajuda porfavor. Ela reclama que a saude aqui eh um absurdo, que ela pagava muito barato la no brasil e o plano cobria tudo, nao tinha nada de copay. Farmacia irrita ela pelo mesmo motivo, basicamente tudo sobre o sistema de saude. Mas eu gostaria de saber como eu posso ajudar ela e mostrar pra ela que aqui eh bom. Como eh o sistema de saude no brasil comparando com aqui? Eu nao tenho muito ideia, so sei que tem sistema publico, entao eu imagino q o income tax deve ser bem alto neh? Nao sei, porfavor me ajuda a ajudar ela ser feliz aqui. Qualquer coisa, nao so saude, que vem em mente de como aqui eh bom e melhor que o Brasil porfavor me fala pra eu pder falar pra ela.

Oi, eu achei esse forum e tomara que tem alguem aqui que possa me ajudar, minha esposa veio morar comigo aqui nos EUA, eu nasci aqui e cresci aqui e ja passamos pelo processo todo e ela ja ta aqui a 3 anos. No comeco era tudo novidade e ela adorava, mas agora nao, ela ta vendo um monte de coisa que irrita ela aqui e ela ta se perguntando se valeu a pena. Eu tava querendo umas coisas para pder falar para ela pra mostrar pra ela como aqui eh bom mas como eu nasci aqui eu nao sei muito como eh a vida no Brasil entao eu fico meio sem saber as diferenceas e como mostrar pra ela. Entao eu tava querendo uma ajuda porfavor. Ela reclama que a saude aqui eh um absurdo, que ela pagava muito barato la no brasil e o plano cobria tudo, nao tinha nada de copay. Farmacia irrita ela pelo mesmo motivo, basicamente tudo sobre o sistema de saude. Mas eu gostaria de saber como eu posso ajudar ela e mostrar pra ela que aqui eh bom. Como eh o sistema de saude no brasil comparando com aqui? Eu nao tenho muito ideia, so sei que tem sistema publico, entao eu imagino q o income tax deve ser bem alto neh? Nao sei, porfavor me ajuda a ajudar ela ser feliz aqui. Qualquer coisa, nao so saude, que vem em mente de como aqui eh bom e melhor que o Brasil porfavor me fala pra eu pder falar pra ela.

Hi, I found this forum and hopefully someone can help me. My wife came to live here in the USA with me. I was born and raised here and we have already gone through the immigration process. She's been here 3 years and in the beginning everything was new and exciting and she loved it but now she's wondering if it was all worth it. I was hoping to find things to tell her to make her feel like it was worhth it and how it's good here. But since I was born and raised here I don't know much about life over there and can't really compare and contrast very well. She says health here is too expensive, there she didn't payed much for health insurance and all her doctors were free with the insurance, no copays. Basically this whole insurance system annoys the hell out of her, and it makes her question other things here in the US if it's really as amazing as the rest of the world thinks it is. I was just looking for ways to reassure her, and from the Brazilians that came and live here what do you think? How is the health system over there compared to here and how is life here compared to there? Hopefully someone can help me, us.

Thank you and sorry for not posting in english first.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

English please.

This is in the regional forum so it doesn't have to be in English.

----------------

InLoveHusband88, Portuguese in the regional forum is fine. It's the other forums where English is requested.

My wife honestly likes it here better as the area we live in has weather she likes more and isn't as crowded as the city in which she lived.

On health care, well that would be a big change for someone coming from Brazil that essentially has a social healthcare system compared to the United States. She personally doesn't see anything wrong with it. We have Blue Cross/ Blue Shield and I just pick and choose things that we would need in our plan, such as dental, medical, prescription etc. Doesn't cost that much a month either.

The reason much of it was free for her is because it was already paid for by her in terms of taxes and government benefits etc. So in reality, it wasn't "free" per-say or cheaper than here, it was just taxed out of them before hand.

Not sure though on how you can get her to like it or understand it lol. Though honestly, I would say life here is a llot better than there as there the middle class is very very small and you're either poor or rich. When I was visiting the many times I went (months at a time) I was amazed at how beautiful and elegant some houses were on 1 block and then the next block over, it was almost a slum.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for replying, I don't know what to do, neither of us like the city we live in but my job is here and until I can get a better job somewhere else we're stuck here. She's over there in Rio now, she's staying for 2 months, I keep waiting for her to get sick of it and just want to come back as everyone I know keeps telling me she will but so far it hasn't happened but then again she's only been there a little over a week. She seems really happy there but I'm just afraid she'll get sad again when she returns... I've been racking my brain trying to think up cool and interesting things to do but we live far from everything so it doesn't really have that "spontaneous" feeling you know... This is so tough because I just want her to be happy.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow if your wife could only see what you mean to her by just the fact that your here in this forum desperately seeking ways to make her happy. Its good to see posts like this now if only she were able to see this i think shell be back in no time lol.

P.S Brazil isnt about social classes, i have brazilian family members and from what ive been told is that the poor lead happier healthier more carefree lives. Theres no closeness with family/friends in the American society, Brazilians have barbeques and cookouts and dancing and parties every weekend without the stresses of work. Have you thought to move to Brazil or ask her if that is what she wants, maybe it would be worth it to try. What is a job in the U.S if you cant be happy.?????

Edited by mike42979

My Proposal to kristine!!! :)

I-129F Sent : 2011-01-20

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-01-25

I-129F RFE(s): NONE!!!

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-06-02

Interview Date : 2011-09-01

Interview Result : Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.