123t&t

10 months now and 2 RFE!!!

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

hello all, its been 10 months now got 2nd RFE on july 11, and i just sent in my second RFE ( bona fide marriage ) on july 26, the 1st RFE was for my divorce decree and i sent that in on may 11.

I filed in OCT 16, 2010. Wish USCIS had asked that in the 1st RFE. MY divorce was 5 years ago if you're wondering. I also spent 6 months in vietnam last year.

So this wasn't like any red flags but still got 2 RFE.........I'm 33 and my wife is 26.

Now I just hope it won't be much longer. I am self employed this year, so just to be safe I my sister will help me co-sponsor.

My question is she does not live with me and I live alone, will that be a problem ??? and what do I need from her? (I already got her USCIS cert and 3yrs W2 as well as last 2 paystups)

hello all, its been 10 months now got 2nd RFE on july 11, and i just sent in my second RFE ( bona fide marriage ) on july 26, the 1st RFE was for my divorce decree and i sent that in on may 11.

I filed in OCT 16, 2010. Wish USCIS had asked that in the 1st RFE. MY divorce was 5 years ago if you're wondering. I also spent 6 months in vietnam last year.

So this wasn't like any red flags but still got 2 RFE.........I'm 33 and my wife is 26.

Now I just hope it won't be much longer. I am self employed this year, so just to be safe I my sister will help me co-sponsor.

My question is she does not live with me and I live alone, will that be a problem ??? and what do I need from her? (I already got her USCIS cert and 3yrs W2 as well as last 2 paystups)

The co-sponsor doesn't have to live with the petitioner. So it won't be a problem.

What you'll need from the co-sponsor:

-completed and signed I-864

-tax info, either last year or 3 years (transcripts OR 1040s and W2s)

-employment letter (optional)

-pay stubs (optional)

-proof of US citizenship or residency (US birth certificate, US passport, US naturalization certificate, or green card)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi,

What is exactly request for your RFE. I failed my petition I-129F last year. I filed for I-130 form last March 2011. USCIS sent me the RFE on July 6, 2011 request for bone fide marriage relationship since HCMC consulate sent back the denied I-129F to USCIS to indicate our relationship was not show real. I sent my RFE to USCIS on July 22, 2011 and got approval on August 3, 2011. I would suggest you to gather all the evidence documents at once. My evidence are included my timeline, the letter from my wife with English translation about our relationship, the affidavit support letters from her parents, her sisters and her aunt, my best friend, and my mother, my phone bills, e-mail recorded, yahoo messenger archived, chat, 50 pictures of our relationship from the first day to present, copies of the tickets for my 4 trips to VN, copies of our text message from my phone, my 3 years tax return, my life insurance as the beneficiary is my wife. About my ex-wife, I sent the copy of her driver license to show that she and I are not living in the same roof, her utilities are shown as different address of mine. Try to contact with your ex-wife to get her information ASAP. Try not to avoid by saying that you lost contact with her. USCIS officer won't buy that. Hope it might help you out.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.