hitu

Case Completed at NVC. Waiting for interview date

19 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Woow!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: My case is completed at NVC within 30 days!!!!( Because i follow Step 0 - Preparing For The NVC Process )(http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/How_to_bring_your_foreign_spouse_to_live_in_the_US) Just check it out this link for visa process for CR1. NVC received my case on 06/13 and case completed on 07/14. Just within one month, i am done with all my papers work with NVC. :) Now waiting for interview date at Bombay Consulate.

Is anyone on VJ who got interview date on Aug and case completed between 7/05 to 07/14.Pls let me now. I am dealing with Bombay Consulate in Indai.

Good Luck to everyone On your Visa Journey.

Edited by hitu

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Congrats. When did you send your Visa application to NVC!

USA

01/08/13 - Approved and GC is order for production on 1/8/14

09/12/13 - Case transferred to CSC. NOA2 received on 09/18/13

08/30/13 - Biometrics Done - No walk ins allowed at this LSC (received on 8/16/13).

08/05/13 - NOA1 (received on 08/10/13)

08/01/13 - Mailed I-751 (received on 8/2/13 - check cashed on 8/5/13)

12/28/11 - Received SSN (applied on 12/20/11, as we didn't get based on DS-230 options)
11/28/11 - Received Green Card (Expires on 10/30/13) - Welcome Letter on 11/17/11
10/30/11 - POE - Houston, TX

Chennai Consulate (40 days)
10/28/11 - Received Visa papers and Passport at VFS
10/25/11 - Interview Cleared Successfully (Spouse was not allowed in)

NVC: (90 days from NOA2 to Consulate)
08/31/11 - Case Completed (Interview 10/25/11) - Received at Chennai on 09/19/11
07/22/11 - NVC Case Number

USCIS: (92 days)

6/21/11 - NOA2 (NOA1 on 3/25/11) - took a month to get to NVC
3/21/11 - I-130 sent to USCIS Lockbox, Chicago.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congrats .. I had my case complete on Tuesday and now am waiting for interview I am with Nigerian consulate tho.. M hoping for a september date due to backlog or slowness in Nigeria ( funtimes) I submitted my IV on 27 of june...

if u follow the vj shortcuts u good.. Its smooth sailing

Timeline

Congrats Hitu,

I am also waiting on Interview date to be assigned at Bombay/Mumbai consulate

NVC received my package from USCIS 2011- 05-17and case closed on 2011-07-05, Due to PCC we got delayed at NVC

Timeline

Congrats Hitu,

I am also waiting on Interview date to be assigned at Bombay/Mumbai consulate

NVC received my package from USCIS 2011- 05-17and case closed on 2011-07-05, Due to PCC we got delayed at NVC

Thankx, you did not get date yet. It has been 9 days. I was expecting mine in Aug, but i don't think so because your case is approved on 07/05 and still not assign interview date. so now i m not expected in Aug. It may be Sep 10-20. Did you call to NVC regarding interview date? And what was their reply?

Good luck for int...date.

congrats! :dance:

Thank you so muck and Good luck for your visa process.

Timeline

Thankx, you did not get date yet. It has been 9 days. I was expecting mine in Aug, but i don't think so because your case is approved on 07/05 and still not assign interview date. so now i m not expected in Aug. It may be Sep 10-20. Did you call to NVC regarding interview date? And what was their reply?

Good luck for int...date.

Thank you so muck and Good luck for your visa process.

Thanks,

I am calling daily and they they keep saying interview date hasnt been assigned. I surely hope Friday brings in some good news. The wait is killing

Timeline

Guys august doesnt look good, it seems to be packed for the month of August already.

Mumbai consulate

http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/media/pdf-visas/iv-interview-appointments-august-2011.pdf

Timeline

My case was already completed on June 30 and I am still waiting for my Interview date. I am from Chennai consulate. I spoke to the NVC yesterday and they said my case is waiting in queue for schedule of Interview. They said the August schedule for Interview will be done until next Friday that is July 22, 2011. Hence said that is the maximum time before that I will know. This waiting time is horrible after case completed. I am keeping my finger crossed since last Monday waiting for it. But I am still waiting and waiting and waiting. I am tired of that waiting. If anyone gets updated do inform

Thanks

Timeline

Guys august doesnt look good, it seems to be packed for the month of August already.

Mumbai consulate

http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/media/pdf-visas/iv-interview-appointments-august-2011.pdf

Then why the held that young lady told me until 07/22 they do Aug, month interview. so i have chance to have in Aug.

Anyway, 2 weeks more wait.

Timeline

My case was already completed on June 30 and I am still waiting for my Interview date. I am from Chennai consulate. I spoke to the NVC yesterday and they said my case is waiting in queue for schedule of Interview. They said the August schedule for Interview will be done until next Friday that is July 22, 2011. Hence said that is the maximum time before that I will know. This waiting time is horrible after case completed. I am keeping my finger crossed since last Monday waiting for it. But I am still waiting and waiting and waiting. I am tired of that waiting. If anyone gets updated do inform

Thanks

May be chennia consulate has different story. Check their webside weather they listed Aug. sua. or not. For mumbai consulate there is no chance. Good luck

Congratulations for the case completion !

My case got completed on 07/07. I am also waiting for the Interview date to be scheduled for Mumbai Consulate. Called up three times to NVC till now and they give one and only answer that my case is in queue for interview schedule !!!

I checked August 2011 schedule for Mumbai consulate and my case number does not appear. Hitu, there is no way you will get interview date in August.

Lets hope for September. I hope they schedule interview dates for September soon and at least let us know.

Waiting is frustrating !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Each consulate is different. Chennai hasn't yet put up the August list yet - there is hope for Chennai guys to get into August.

USA

01/08/13 - Approved and GC is order for production on 1/8/14

09/12/13 - Case transferred to CSC. NOA2 received on 09/18/13

08/30/13 - Biometrics Done - No walk ins allowed at this LSC (received on 8/16/13).

08/05/13 - NOA1 (received on 08/10/13)

08/01/13 - Mailed I-751 (received on 8/2/13 - check cashed on 8/5/13)

12/28/11 - Received SSN (applied on 12/20/11, as we didn't get based on DS-230 options)
11/28/11 - Received Green Card (Expires on 10/30/13) - Welcome Letter on 11/17/11
10/30/11 - POE - Houston, TX

Chennai Consulate (40 days)
10/28/11 - Received Visa papers and Passport at VFS
10/25/11 - Interview Cleared Successfully (Spouse was not allowed in)

NVC: (90 days from NOA2 to Consulate)
08/31/11 - Case Completed (Interview 10/25/11) - Received at Chennai on 09/19/11
07/22/11 - NVC Case Number

USCIS: (92 days)

6/21/11 - NOA2 (NOA1 on 3/25/11) - took a month to get to NVC
3/21/11 - I-130 sent to USCIS Lockbox, Chicago.

Timeline

Congratulations for the case completion !

My case got completed on 07/07. I am also waiting for the Interview date to be scheduled for Mumbai Consulate. Called up three times to NVC till now and they give one and only answer that my case is in queue for interview schedule !!!

I checked August 2011 schedule for Mumbai consulate and my case number does not appear. Hitu, there is no way you will get interview date in August.

Lets hope for September. I hope they schedule interview dates for September soon and at least let us know.

Waiting is frustrating !

That's true. After completing case with NVC, waiting is frustrating. I sent all my papers via Express and next day delivery so i can not delay even one for completing my case. And now i m done with case and wait so interview date. Anyway couple more weeks,

Do you have any idea when they will notify us for September?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.