Jensayaw

Waiting for NOA2

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi,

On feb.22.2011 we got our NOA1. Now we are waiting for NOA2. I'm checking everyday if my case status change ,but still nothing.

Will I get first a note through my email,post or does it show first online on my case status ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Laos
Timeline

i signed up for text and email but didn't get either when i got my NOA2. i checked my status on uscis pretty much everyday and that's how i found out that i got my NOA2. some people get text and email and others don't. have you tried calling to see what your case status is. it's been about 5 or 6 months for you already right?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hi,

On feb.22.2011 we got our NOA1. Now we are waiting for NOA2. I'm checking everyday if my case status change ,but still nothing.

Will I get first a note through my email,post or does it show first online on my case status ?

That is a long wait but it can take 3-6 months for a NOA2. You will get an email if you requested to be notified that way or you may just get a hard copy of your NOA2. I would also check your country portal to compare your dates with others filing for loved ones in the same country as your fiancee.

I learned last night, PATIENCE is key...and Prayer helps...Good luck.

Chynna

Mrs. Gapamix

3/21/11 Made the decision to file...
4/26/11 Sent Package-----7/30/13
5/16/11 recieved NOA-1-----8/06/13
5/18/11 date on NOA-1------8/02/13
5/20/11 Touched --------------10/16/13--Alien # changed???
7/15/11 Received blue notice/RFE evidenvce of meeting with in two years...
7/20/11 Received email notification from USCIS.
7/20/11 Received text message from USCIS.
7/20/11 Touched
8/02/11 Mailed RFE with evidence required to Vermont
8/04/11 Confirmation from USPS RFE package delivered to Vermont @ 1:30pm
8/05/11 USCIS updated by text and email RFE package received.
8/05/11 Touched
8/18/11 Approved date
8/19/11 EMAIL and TEXT NOTIFICATION APPROVED
8/22/11 official hard copy received
9/08/11 NVC has received our petition
9/19/11 Embassy in Haiti recieves petition
9/20/11 Packet 3 emailed to Petitioner/Beneficiary
10/03/11 Fiance has completed Medical
10/08/11 Fiance picks up Medical results
10/10/11 Packet 3 Completed and sent
10/20/11 packet 4 pick-up and interview date given
10/31/11 Interview day on Halloween
10/31/11 Admin Processing
1/19/12 AP completed Visa Denied

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

By the Way where do I check my Country Portal?

Go to Portals at the top of this page.

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .
I-129F Sent : Jul 28 2014
TSC received: Aug 04 2014
I-129F NOA1 : Aug 06 2014
I-129F NOA2 : Feb 25 2015 (NOA2 copy rcd: Mar 02)

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.