PD is Current.

September 2011 Visa Bulletin Predictions

877 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey Lovely people,wanna share some news.I just call NVC to know the case status.They advised me to call back on sept 1. :)

First time ever i got a positive response from NVC.I still dont know its a good sign but wanna share with you. Please keep checkin your inbox n make calls to NVC even if your PD is too far from current cut off date. Some operators are really nice n helpfull. Goodluck to all. :thumbs:

Edited by visabulletin

elkhris and Patient Lover hoping and praying that you guys will be the next to surprise us .. :dance: godluck guys ..

Thank you, well just 4 more weeks to go, and we should be hearing about interviews again. Can't wait!!!

PD: 30 DEC 2008

CC: 12 DEC 2010

Interview: 04 OCT 2011: Approved

POE: 15 OCT 2011 JFK

Filed: Timeline

red apple did you receive an interview appointment?

F2A JOURNEY (SPOUSE)

USCIS

2-07-2011 I-130 SENT

2-18-2011 NOTICE OF ACTION 1

3-07-2011 TOUCHED

5-23-2011 NOTICE OF ACTION 2

5-28-2011 NOTICE OF ACTION 2(HARDCOPY)

NATIONAL VISA CENTER

6-10-2011 CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED

3-21-2012 RECEIVED DS-3032 (CHOICE OF AGENT)

3-21-2012 RECEIVED AOS FEE BILL

3-21-2012 SEND CHOICE OF AGENT (E-MAIL)

3-22-2012 PAID AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

3-27-2012 SEND AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

3-28-2012 RECEIVED IV FEE BILL

3-29-2012 PAID IMMIGRANT VISA

hi everyone,

do anybody had idea when nvc scheduled interview date in everymonth.

i knew that it start from 27th of everymonth

They say they schedule on the second week of every month.

PD: 30 DEC 2008

CC: 12 DEC 2010

Interview: 04 OCT 2011: Approved

POE: 15 OCT 2011 JFK

hi everyone,

do anybody had idea when nvc scheduled interview date in everymonth.

i knew that it start from 27th of everymonth

Just letting you know that Dhaka Embassy is the busiest embassy in South Asia. The most priority filers are DV lottery, then IR1...F2A would be last prior to given interview date. It was happened in my case, I wouldn't know my interview date until VB published. Just hanging there. You might have schedule already.

I would highly recommend to call DoS @ 202-663-1225, press 1, then 0. Remember that waiting time @least 20-30 min.

Good Luck!!

Edited by Miami_Boy

US CITIZENSHIP

12-20-2012: SENT N-400 APPLICATION

12-21-2012: RECEIVED N-400 APPLICATION

12-27-2012: CHECK CASHED

12-28-2012: NOA RECEIVED

01-08-2013: BIO-METRIC COMPLETED

01-14-2013: INTERVIEW IN LINE FOR SCHEDULED

04-10-2013: INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AT 7:30 AM, TAMPA OFFICE...APPROVED:)))

04-23-2013: OATH CEREMONY AT TAMPA 1 PM...FINALLY USC.....

Filed: Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Just letting you know that Dhaka Embassy is the busiest embassy in South Asia. The most priority filers are DV lottery, then IR1...F2A would be last prior to given interview date. It was happened in my case, I wouldn't know my interview date until VB published. Just hanging there. You might have schedule already.

I would highly recommend to call DoS @ 202-663-1225, press 1, then 0. Remember that waiting time @least 20-30 min.

Good Luck!!

This post has been edited by Miami_Boy: Today, 12:02 PM

hi miami boy

pl. can u just let me know when u got interview date.wheather it was at the end of month or beginning of week.

thanks you.

Edited by dhaka dream

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.