ZahidAntara

NVC missing documents.. please help

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

I Sent I-864 package on June 17 (Friday) and NVC received it on June 20th (Monday). After paying the IV bill on June 21st I sent out the IV package (DS-230) along with Original marriage certificate, Original Birth Certificate, original Police Certificate and copy of my wife’s passport on June 24th (Friday) and NVC received it on June 27th (Monday). I just checked my status on AVR and spoke to a operator. Both telling me they have reviewed my package and I am missing DS-230 and other documents. I am just wondering is this a false message from NVC or they have lost my package… if they lost my package it would take me months to gather all the information again because I sent all original..:(.. any advice or suggestion will appreciated

Filed: IR-2 Country: China
Timeline

Yes, it is a false message. Just wait a few more days! :thumbs:

07/07/09 : Married

08/18/09: I-130 Sent to Chicago

08/20/09: I-130 Received by USCIS

08/25/09: NOA1

09/22/09: NOA2

10/05/09: Received case# and gave emails

10/07/09: Received DS-3032 and AOS email

10/09/09: Sent DS-3032 email to optin electronic filing

10/15/09: Paid both AOS & IV fees

10/16/09: Received email electronic filing accepted

10/18/09: Sent AOS via email

10/23/09: Received email that AOS was accepted and waiting for IV

10/27/09: Sent IV via email

11/10/09: Signon to payment failure

11/19/09: Received email for interview - December 14th

12/14/09: Approved for Visa

12/16/09: Received Visa

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I Sent I-864 package on June 17 (Friday) and NVC received it on June 20th (Monday). After paying the IV bill on June 21st I sent out the IV package (DS-230) along with Original marriage certificate, Original Birth Certificate, original Police Certificate and copy of my wife’s passport on June 24th (Friday) and NVC received it on June 27th (Monday). I just checked my status on AVR and spoke to a operator. Both telling me they have reviewed my package and I am missing DS-230 and other documents. I am just wondering is this a false message from NVC or they have lost my package… if they lost my package it would take me months to gather all the information again because I sent all original..:(.. any advice or suggestion will appreciated

I dont think you have to worry, the same thing happend to me. I sent the AOS first and a couple days later i sent the DS-230. About two weeks after i sent the AOS i received an email telling me that they have reviewed my AOS and it was fine but just waiting on the DS-230. I called the operator and she told me if i sent them in they just have not entered them into the system. So I think you are good just give a little more time.

USCIS: CR-1

02/8/2011: Sent I-130 via USPS

2/18/2011: Received hardcopy of NOA1

5/18/2011: Received hardcopy of NOA2

NVC:

5/23/2011: NVC received petition.

5/25/2011: Called NVC received BGT# & Invoice#, gave emails

5/27/2011: Received email, DS-3032, AOS fee invoice

5/28/2011: Sent DS-3032 by email, Paid AOS fee online.

6/02/2011: AOS fee shows as Paid online, printed coversheet & Sent AOS to NVC, Recieved DS-3032 confirmation by email.

6/03/2011: Received IV fee bill by email

6/04/2011: Paid IV fee online

6/07/2011: IV fee bill shows as paid online

6/08/2011: Sent DS-230 packet to NVC

6/09/2011: NVC received IV packet per USPS

6/22/2011: False RFE for IV packet

6/23/2011: SIF.

6/24/2011: Case Complete

8/01/2011: Interview date assigned.

9/16/2011: Interview

A-P-P-R-O-V-E-D

9/22/2011: CR1 Visa received.

I SUGGEST THAT YOU CALL THEM THE SOON AS POSSIBLE. THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME AND IT WASN'T JUST THE DS230, IT WAS ALMOST ALL THE DOCUMENTS, LUCKY FOR ME MY HUSBAND WAS ABLE TO SENT ME ALL THE DOCUMENT AGAIN FROM THE DOMINICAN REP. AFTER I SENT IT AGAIN I GOT SIF AND CASE COMPLETED, NOW IM JUST WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE AT SANTO DOMINGO... AND IF WHEN YOU CALL SAID THAT THEN IS TRUE... JUST CALL AGAIN TO BE SURE. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WAITING.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.