5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello

We went for our intial adjustment of status interview, come to find they didn't have my medical on hand and we had to provide them with a copy of it, but we couldn't for we had handed it in Montreal for the K-1 visa sealed. So I had to have another medical done here before they can proceed with our case. What is up with that? there was no way that would could have obtained a copy or even know that we needed one because of the way things are done to begin with. I also heard that not everyone is asked for this at all, what is going on here! :(:unsure:

th_seattlegregandmecute.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello

We went for our intial adjustment of status interview, come to find they didn't have my medical on hand and we had to provide them with a copy of it, but we couldn't for we had handed it in Montreal for the K-1 visa sealed. So I had to have another medical done here before they can proceed with our case. What is up with that? there was no way that would could have obtained a copy or even know that we needed one because of the way things are done to begin with. I also heard that not everyone is asked for this at all, what is going on here! :(:unsure:

Have you tried contacting the panel physician in Canada that did the exam? Maybe you can get a copy from them? I honestly don't know if the foreign panel physicians keep records or not but it may be worth a try.

N-400

Feb. 12, 2016 - Sent N-400 to USCIS (3-year rule)

Feb. 19, 2016 - NOA1

Mar. 14, 2016 - Biometrics

June 2, 2016 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

I think some people on here got another copy from Dr. Seiden after some complaining, but there are just as many threads on here from people who had to get another medical done.

Doesn't happen often but it happens.

Timeline

I think some people on here got another copy from Dr. Seiden after some complaining, but there are just as many threads on here from people who had to get another medical done.

Doesn't happen often but it happens.

Its frustrating how things are done here in fact they should've given us a copy in the first place. Very pisssst off at this entire process. Thank you for helping. :star:

Timeline

Have you tried contacting the panel physician in Canada that did the exam? Maybe you can get a copy from them? I honestly don't know if the foreign panel physicians keep records or not but it may be worth a try.

The problem is that I only have a month to complete this and I don't trust the mail system in Canada right now for they recently had a strike there for almost a month so I think that my best bet is just to have re-done. Today I am heading back in for the nurse to check the TB test and than its the rest of the medical that will be completed. :blink:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.