luuux

URGENT!!!HELP!!! Biometrics tomorrow !!!

5 posts in this topic

I received two biometric appointments and both for I-485 !!! There is no biometric appointment for I-765 !!! Both came for the same form i-485 with the same receipt number !!! I received both letters 2 weeks ago and now while getting ready for tomorrow appointment i realize they both for I-485 :( What should i do ??? Its been almost 4 months since i received my first NOA and only tomorrow im going for my biom app and whats worse -THERE IS NO I-765 biometric appoinment :((((((( should i call uscis ? PLEASE HEEELP

Just bring the NOA1 for the I-765 and ask to take the bio for both apps. Relax!

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I received two biometric appointments and both for I-485 !!! There is no biometric appointment for I-765 !!! Both came for the same form i-485 with the same receipt number !!! I received both letters 2 weeks ago and now while getting ready for tomorrow appointment i realize they both for I-485 :( What should i do ??? Its been almost 4 months since i received my first NOA and only tomorrow im going for my biom app and whats worse -THERE IS NO I-765 biometric appoinment :((((((( should i call uscis ? PLEASE HEEELP

Hi! Realx..It's for both I-485 and I-765.Just bring one NOA. It's no sweat..smile so oyu look great in the pic! :)

prep.mac

Just bring the NOA1 for the I-765 and ask to take the bio for both apps. Relax!

OMG THAAAAAAAANKSSS !!!!!!!! Will i have problem since the barcode on both letters will be the same for I-485 only ? but not for i-765 ?

Hi! Realx..It's for both I-485 and I-765.Just bring one NOA. It's no sweat..smile so oyu look great in the pic! :)

prep.mac

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much !!!!

Bring both and ask at the desk. I received multiple copies and they noted on the approval notice that it was the same thing and clipped the notices together.

AOS application sent: 03/16/2011

Application Received: 03/17/2011 (Day 1)

Checks Cashed: 03/22/2011 (Day 6)

Received hard copies of AOS: 03/25/2011 (Day 9)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.