M&E2011

I130 approved and forwarded to NVA

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi all,

our petition I130 Approved on 16/6/2011 and they send us the Notice of Action, :luv: they said that NVC will contact the person for whom you are petitioning concerning further immigrant visa processing steps. (they will contact me and am from Jordan) ,, anyone know how they will contact me i mean my spouse didnt send my mail number :no: bc i dont have one but he sent my address and my phone no.

if anyone like this case and NVC contact him or her,, please tell me. like they will send courier or they will call :huh: .. thanks

post-107040-0-36267100-1309243074_thumb.jpg

USCIS Journey

Jun 27, 2010 Married

Jan 21, 2011 I-130 Sent

Jan 24, 2011 USCIS NOA1

May 24, 2011 I-130 RFE

Jun 08, 2011 I-130 RFE Sent

Jun 16, 2011 I-130 Approved

NVC Journey

Jul 16, 2011 NVC Received

Jul 17, 2011 NVC case number assigned & invoice number given

Jul 20, 2011 DS-3032 sent

Jul 30, 2011 IV Paid

Aug 02, 2011 IV Shows paid

Aug 05, 2011 AOS paid

Aug 08, 2011 AOS Shows paid

Aug 08, 2011 IV Package sent

Aug 23, 2011 Checklist letter for IV missing papers and AOS

Aug 23, 2011 RFE sent

Aug 24, 2011 AOS Package sent

Sep 07, 2011 Case complete

Oct 07, 2011 NVC send us an email for appointment letter

Oct 07, 2011 Case sent to the embassy

U.S. Embassy

Oct 12, 2011 Embassy recieved

Oct 12, 2011 Medical- DONE!!!!

Oct 20, 2011 Interview (Approved) :D YAAAAAAAAAAY

Oct 24, 2011 visa received

Dec 02, 2011 USA entry :D NEW LIFE

Hi all,

our petition I130 Approved on 16/6/2011 and they send us the Notice of Action, :luv: they said that NVC will contact the person for whom you are petitioning concerning further immigrant visa processing steps. (they will contact me and am from Jordan) ,, anyone know how they will contact me i mean my spouse didnt send my mail number :no: bc i dont have one but he sent my address and my phone no.

if anyone like this case and NVC contact him or her,, please tell me. like they will send courier or they will call :huh: .. thanks

Call NVC asap. Your case is probably at NVC already. Try to get your case number and IIN if it's available. And then give both your email addresses over. Doing that, NVC will send correspondence by email instead of snail mail, which can save weeks.

Please read the guides to familiarize yourself with the NVC process:

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/How_to_bring_your_foreign_spouse_to_live_in_the_US

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/EZGuideSpouse

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

hi,

I kept calling National Visa Center listen to the prompts, they will tell you to enter your receipt number. Once you enter your receipt number, they will give you your new NVC number. That number should be used everytime you call the NVC in order to see what steps or actions you should take for your case.

If you have email it is a better alternative to get in touch with them than mail.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.