Vi-Jay

Obama says gay couples deserve same rights as all

152 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

What exactly is "gay #######" and why were your 4 and 6 year olds doing it?

Hahaha aha aha :lol:

Classic Mark.

They were holding hands and and saying bs ####### to each other while in the register line...right in front of my nephews. I'm not going to put up with that #######. Different stroked for different folks, but they can do that sh*t somewhere else where people thinks it's ok to do it right in public in front of little kids.

That's called a "no class post" by mawilson.

Would you feel the same way if it was a hetero couple doing the same things?

Edited by Amby

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Hahaha aha aha :lol:

Classic Mark.

Would you feel the same way if it was a hetero couple doing the same things?

Nope.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Gary, the problem with what you wrote there is that you overlook the obvious. The fact of something being illegal has very much to do with its reasons for being illegal. Incest (particularly in the example you gave) makes it very difficult if not impossible to arrive at 'informed consent' without protecting or endorsing the actions of sexual predators. A father being his daughter's lover fundamentally undermines his position as her father, the two are simply incompatible. And it raises questions about the nature of the relationship earlier on, since people don't just wake up and feel sexually attracted to their own children it's a fair bet that the relationship was never normal to begin with (to put it mildly). Whether you want to admit it or not you can't get away from the fact that incest is linked to the familial abuse of children. Are there examples of incest between adults? Sure, adult incest between consenting siblings does occur but this too is illegal for the same reason - simply because it isn't feasible to make a legal endorsement of it which doesn't protect situations where consent hasn't been given or where the mental competence of one or both partners is in question.

The fact of the matter is that the example you gave was a shockingly poor one and is the reason why incest is illegal. The fact you went right to the worst possible scenario (and see nothing wrong with it) is curious, in all the wrong ways.

Why don't you give us a list of all actions which should be legal? Since you endorse sexual predation (so long as it doesn't affect you and yours) it should be very interesting indeed!

I didn't "go to incest", Just Bob did. I just answered the question he asked.

Is the President of the United States having sex with a young intern sexual predation? Should it be illegal? Should he be considered a criminal or is it "none of our business"? What about the supervisor of a young woman? What about a college professor? Hopw can something be "just sex and none of our business" in the case of the President, but not in the case of other adults?

My belief is very simple. Adults can make decisions for themselves. The alternative is to let Anthony Weiner decide what we can do in our bedrooms, Elliot Spitzer, Bill Clinton, Mark Foley, Barney Frank. I am more comfortable with people deciding for themselves. Neither you nor I need to like it.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Yeah that's my position on it too.

No doubt Gary, will try to find some weak parallel between thinking prostitution should be legal and thinking that incest should be legal. He's got a few more square pegs to bash fruitlessly into round holes.

How does Big Dog's position differ from mine? Or yours? I do not think my morals should be applied to all people as LAWS. Pretty simple. It is not important what my morals are, or what yours are, they should not be laws.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Gary, the problem with what you wrote there is that you overlook the obvious. The fact of something being illegal has very much to do with its reasons for being illegal. Incest (particularly in the example you gave) makes it very difficult if not impossible to arrive at 'informed consent' without protecting or endorsing the actions of sexual predators. A father being his daughter's lover fundamentally undermines his position as her father, the two are simply incompatible. And it raises questions about the nature of the relationship earlier on, since people don't just wake up and feel sexually attracted to their own children it's a fair bet that the relationship was never normal to begin with (to put it mildly). Whether you want to admit it or not you can't get away from the fact that incest is linked to the familial abuse of children. Are there examples of incest between adults? Sure, adult incest between consenting siblings does occur but this too is illegal for the same reason - simply because it isn't feasible to make a legal endorsement of it which doesn't protect situations where consent hasn't been given or where the mental competence of one or both partners is in question.

And you think that Anthony Weiner and Barney Frank will pass a law and Bill Clinton will sign it and the relationship will become normal? :rofl:

Gary And Alla

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I didn't "go to incest", Just Bob did. I just answered the question he asked.

Is the President of the United States having sex with a young intern sexual predation? Should it be illegal? Should he be considered a criminal or is it "none of our business"? What about the supervisor of a young woman? What about a college professor? Hopw can something be "just sex and none of our business" in the case of the President, but not in the case of other adults?

My belief is very simple. Adults can make decisions for themselves. The alternative is to let Anthony Weiner decide what we can do in our bedrooms, Elliot Spitzer, Bill Clinton, Mark Foley, Barney Frank. I am more comfortable with people deciding for themselves. Neither you nor I need to like it.

Gary, you want to equate incest with extra marital affairs? You're going down your own rabbit hole..

How does Big Dog's position differ from mine? Or yours? I do not think my morals should be applied to all people as LAWS. Pretty simple. It is not important what my morals are, or what yours are, they should not be laws.

I think prostitution should be legal, you think it shouldn't be illegal. There is a difference.

And you think that Anthony Weiner and Barney Frank will pass a law and Bill Clinton will sign it and the relationship will become normal? :rofl:

That's a bit left field isn't it? What makes you think those people have any relevance to me?

Filed: Timeline
Prostitution is legal in Netherlands, Germany, Nevada, etc...

In Germany, hookers even have unions. More importantly, however, all of these places also extend either full marriage benefits or marriage equivalent legal rights to same sex couples. Now you're in the pickle that you gotta love and hate those places all at once. Maybe these are them little immoral islands you were speaking of.

Does anyone view homosexuality as a birth defect?

:lol: kind of...

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I find them both sick and immoral and if I had my way about it I would deport the whole lot of them to an island out in the middle of the ocean.

Don't forget to deport homosexual animals. You wouldn't want a sick immoral cow in your burger.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Homosexuals are born with a genetic defect. Blind, deaf, dumb or missing a limb. There is no difference. but!!! There are those that seek perversion like any other possessed by a psychological abnormality.

Edited by Vi-Jay

Be Shrewd! Be Astute and be aware who's watching ya!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Gary, you want to equate incest with extra marital affairs? You're going down your own rabbit hole..

Not just any. His example only included extra-marital affairs where one person is

in a position of power, influence or authority over the other person (college professor,

boss or President of the United States.)

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Not just any. His example only included extra-marital affairs where one person is

in a position of power, influence or authority over the other person (college professor,

boss or President of the United States.)

Yeah because Gary thinks that ###### a boss is equivalent to ###### a parent.