Rachel Chen

K1 visa US embassy, Singapore 221(g)

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline

Hi,

I'm new member here. I'm Myanmar and working in Singapore holding S-pass (Skill Pass). I got interview for my K1 visa yesterday (22nd June) at US embassy, Singapore and I have got 221(g) asking my COC from Singapore CID which I applied since 7th June and they havn't got it yet, my updated Myanmar Police clearance certificate which will be about to expire, and additional funds for AOS. The officer asked me to come and show that documents again and no piror appointment is needed. What I want to know is that, can I get chance to get my visa straight away after showing that documents? Or how long does it take normally in this case? Anyone have same experiences before? I got headache and worry about it a lot. My fiance will come on 27th June to bring me. He will be here for a month but I need to resign from my job with one month notice. We hav tide timming. Can someone advice me????????? I need you guys help.

Thanks.

Rachel

heart.gif My AOS journey

Sep 15 2011 - married

Sep 26 2011 - applied for AOS

Sep 28 2011 - my pkt delivered in Chicago

Sep 30 2011 - Received email of NOA for AOS,EAD,and AP

Oct 03 2011 - applied for SSN

Oct 04 2011 - received hard copy of NOA for AOS,EAD, & AP

Oct 08 2011 - received biometrics appt. letter in the mail

Oct 21 2011 - biometrics appt. @1pm at Sacramento USCIS

Nov 18 2011 - got email notification of interview date

Nov 21 2011 - got hard copy NOA for my interview

Nov 23 2011 - got email notification of EAD and AP approval

Dec 22 2011 - interview (approved on the spot!!!)dancin5hr.gif

Dec 27 2011 - received welcome letter in the mail

Dec 31 2011 - GC in hand

heart.gif ROC Journey

Sep 24 2013 - mailed my package

Sep 26 2013 - package deliverd

Oct 02 2013 - received NOA1 (Received dated 9/26/2013)

Oct 07 2013 - received biometrics appt. letter in the mail (for 10/23/2013)

Oct 23 2013 - Biometrics at Sacremento USCIS

Jan 14 2014 - received email notification of approval dancin5hr.gif(without interview)

Jan 21 2014 - card recevied

heart.gif My Naturalization Journey

Sep 24 2014 - mailed my package

Oct 01 2014 - NOA1

Oct 04 2014 - received bio apt letter

Oct 21 2014 - biometrics

Nov 03 2014 - received yellow letter

Nov 24 2014 - received notification of in-line for interview

Dec 06 2014 - received interview letter in mail

Jan 05 2014 - Interview "PASSED", received letter for the oath ceremony

Jan 21 2014 - Oath Ceremony :dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Singapura can be very fast, but if you are going in person to hand over the documents, is best to ask a Visa Officer (not a clerk) if there will be any further holdup, ask specifically if the name checks on you are complete or not. If they are already finished with those, then Visa Printing will go for 'normal queue', figure 6 days from the time you hand over to the time you receive the visa packet in the post.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.