3,588 posts in this topic

Thank you Sandranj and I agree, but this infopass is for the benefits fraud part of the case like Darnell suggested. As for the other comment about happiness from the other poster, yes happiness is important. Thanks.

Also, VAWA support messages are important, just as are support for false VAWA support, too. I will take to another thread. Thanks.

Please don't sound like you have been left out. Maybe when u start a new thread people with similar situation will join in to help. Wish you the best of luck.vawa is also there to help people like you so don't worry.we are all here to help no body is perfect. Look there is a nice woman with a good heart waiting for you so go out there and have fun lol .God be with u!!!

FILED UNDER THREE YEARS RULE (319A)

MAILED N400 - APRIL 17 2015

CHECK CASHED - APRIL 28 2015

RECEIVED NOA IN THE MAIL - MAY-01-2015 (PRIORITY DATE APRIL-23-2015) WHAT THE HECK THAT IS

NOA FOR BIOMETRICS RECEIVED MAY-15-2015 - APPOINTMENT MAY-29-2015 ( EARLY BIOMETRICS MAY-19-2015)

TESTING AND INTERVIEW - MAY-21-2015

INTERVIEW DATE- 07-24-2015 :goofy:

OATH CEREMONY MAILED ON- 08-03-2015 :goofy: :idea: :goofy: :idea: :idea:

OATH CEREMONY- 08-18-2015

I-130 JOURNEY FOR MOM

I-130 MAILED- MARCH-4-2016

I-130 NOA RECEIVED -MARCH 19-2016

I-130 APPROVED- APRIL-26-2016(WOW THAT WAS REALLY QUICK ANYWAY THANKS USCIS TEXAS) (L)

I-130 NOA2 RECEIVED IN MAIL-APRIL30-2016

I-130 SENT TO DEPARTMENT OF STATE - APRIL-29-2016

I-130 RECEIVED NVC-MAY-6-2016

l-130 CASE ASSIGNED- MAY 23-2016

I-130 PAYED AOS FEE- JUNE 1-2016 ($120)

Filed: Timeline

Hello everyone!

I just got the biometrics appointment notice for my i-821D & i-765 application. It's for the 18th of this month.

Are there any other abused dreamers out there?

I wonder how this will effect my VAWA case. It's already 8 months since filing but I know it will take longer.

timeline:

January 15th 2012 i-360 filed (with lawyer)

January 17th 2012 Prima Facie received

July 10th Letter to renew prima facie sent.

July 18th, received renewed prima facie document

August 24th Sent out i-821D,i-765 & i-765WS (by myself)

August 29th Checks cashed, received i-797C NOA

Sept. 7th received Biometrics appointment (for sept. 18th)

hey guys i had filed back in 2010 had a denial for good faith with no extra rfe they also mentioned they didnt look at my evidence/ videoof us, proof with family etc. well the person who made the denial was pretty rude and overlooked evidence blatantly. anyways with the pure amount of evidence provided i talked to lawyer we filed an appeal in 2011 he was SHURE i would get a fair look@ all my evidence and all the nonsense i encountered with the VTcis and my wrongful denial.

I filed and appeal and won a little while ago. in 2012 My i 360 is approved.

Whats gonna happen now? whats the process from an approved i360 from an appeal with the BIA? anyone know or have experience? would like straight answers not someones opinion. because i was a real victim and i satisfied all the requirements with evidence in excess.

The long story short i have an approved i360 now my lawyers waiting for some stuff in mail? what will i be filing? im excited.

Oh wow! Congrats!

I remember when you first got denied and everyone was saying you wouldn't get through. Congrats again. Next stop is adjustment of status I suppose.

Hello everybody!

Thanks a million for making things easier with your stories and advises. Been following from the beginning of my journey. April 11 applied, June 12 approved.

I've interview 485 next week. I don't have my passport or birth cert. only copies. I'm so worried.

Any advises or similar issues?

Hello everybody!

Thanks a million for making things easier with your stories and advises. Been following from the beginning of my journey. April 11 applied, June 12 approved.

I've interview 485 next week. I don't have my passport or birth cert. only copies. I'm so worried.

EVERYONE IS GETTING INTERVIEW DATES .. WHAT HAPPEN TO MINES????????????? CONGRATS JOURNEY, TELL US HOW IT GOES FOR U.

HOPEFUL WHERE ARE U GIRL ... U FORGOT ABOUT US HERE, LETS HEAR FROM YOU MY FRIEND

Filed: Other Country: Barbados
Timeline

Hello everybody!

Hi welcome to the forum congrats with your approval. Did u go to the consulate ( I think that's wat is its) for your country to try and get passport. There is someone here that's a lawyer name Sandranj u should ask him/her the question and he/ she would definately lead you as to wat to do. Good luck with everything

Hi welcome to the forum congrats with your approval. Did u go to the consulate ( I think that's wat is its) for your country to try and get passport. There is someone here that's a lawyer name Sandranj u should ask him/her the question and he/ she would definately lead you as to wat to do. Good luck with everything

Thanks for your reply. My passport is somewhere at USCIS. It was taken when I was detained long time ago. Never got it back. It's too late to request it since my interview is next week.

Filed: Other Country: Barbados
Timeline

Thanks for your reply. My passport is somewhere at USCIS. It was taken when I was detained long time ago. Never got it back. It's too late to request it since my interview is next week.

Oh no well when you go to the interview mention the situation to them, good luck but also shoot Sandranj a message

EVERYONE IS GETTING INTERVIEW DATES .. WHAT HAPPEN TO MINES????????????? CONGRATS JOURNEY, TELL US HOW IT GOES FOR U.

HOPEFUL WHERE ARE U GIRL ... U FORGOT ABOUT US HERE, LETS HEAR FROM YOU MY FRIEND

Hi loveme hopefully you will get your soon I know how had it is I applied for vawa August 2011 still waiting on approval the wait is killing me .

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

it is so nice to see all you guys here.Nowhere feels like home!

love me, donot worry too much, it is still early for Christmas, God will give you a big Christmas gift--your greencard.

sir charge, you are just waiting for 18 months, my one is 20 months. :help: and I miss my wife's birthday yesterday, feel so guilty, forgive me!

My journey, did you got your RFE? how long it takes VSC to review it? I wait for my RFE result for one year today.

yahghana, you are so funny, donot worry, sandranj said you got approved, then you will approve soon, she is super!

Hopeful is too shy to come out,but sure greencard is coming after 10 minutes interview.

UglyNerdManVJ, i am scared VSC, just as I scared God, I have no guts to appeal them. I only can worship them.

it is funny, today I got job interview for one company,they are making Car engine parts, they hire me as sale manager to work in Michigan, let me find US car companies to buy their products, sounds like $3000 one Grinding wheel made by industry diamond, I told them I have $300k mortage in Seattle, they said they are rich, they can offer me high commission, I am thinking after i go back Seattle, extend my insurance license to Michigan and work for NY life Michigan branch too. The only problem is when I can go back Seattle, who can answer it? please, thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.