ramzi

i have benn found ineligible to recieve a visa under the section 221g

19 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am a frome morocco and my wife applied CR1 visa . my interview was good and i answer all the question at casablanca embassy. but The consulate gave me wight paper said .this office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa to you because you have benn found ineligible to recieve a visa under the section 221g of the immigration and nationality act the information contained in the paragrapghs

section 221g which prohibits the issuance of a visa to anyone whose application does not comply with the provisions of the immigration and nationality act or regulations issued pursuant thereto the following remarks apply in your case

we will return your application and petition to the department of homeland security united states citizenship and immigration service any further inquiries regarding application

so what i have to do now

and what the next step

and how much time this section 221 g will take

[/qu

The same thing happened to my husband on 5/31/11 in Casablanca, the CO did not tell him he was neither approved or denied, they gave him all the originals back and his passport back, but kept all the evidence, received the same paper you did and was told they will contact him in 2 weeks. One week later he received a phone call giveng him a second interview for 6/14/11 that is today so keep you head up they will contact you its just normal procedure they are going through all the evidence. Inchahalla you should get a call in the next couple of weeks. Hope this helps.

did you saw the form they gave me and u think is the same because like you said they did say to ur husband they will call hime but for me they did not said that they will call me but they said we will return your application and petition to the department of homeland security united states citizenship and immigration service any further inquiries regarding application

is your form say the same too

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.