moviebrave

I havent recieved packet 3 yet!

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

hey guys,

NVC sent to my case to the ankara embassy on the 26th of may and its been almost 3 weeks and i still wait for my packet 3...is there anyway that i can get and sent all the documents they need to them before i receive packet 3? anyone could help me?

thanks...

Timeline

You can go to the US Consulate web site for your Country and print out the items for packet 3 and send them in. My fiancee never received packet 3 so she printed the documents sent them in.

Good luck!

will do it as u said..thanks alot....go vietnam:)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

They are not sending the packet 3 home anymore, you get an e-mail with a link. When you click the link you get instructions on what to do. This was the email for me:

Dear A...., OLCAY

Greetings from US Embassy, Ankara,

This is in regards to the K1 visa petition you filed on behalf of A..... We would like to inform you that your approved petition has reached our office. Please click on: http://turkey.usembassy.gov/visa_forms.html to download the “Instructions for K1/K2 visas”. A separate paper instruction packet will not be sent.

Once the necessary documentation and forms are received by our office we will set up a final interview date for your fiancé.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

US Embassy, Ankara, Turkey

Before you send an inquiry to the Immigrant Visa Unit, please consult the updated Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section of our site at http://turkey.usembassy.gov/faqs_iv.html

event.png

event.png

Timeline

thanks for your advice..

so from now on, ill just have to fill the forms and send it to ankara embassy? do you know what those forms are and are you turkish? cuz i think you are..then we can speak turkish since we're both turkish:)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

thanks for your advice..

so from now on, ill just have to fill the forms and send it to ankara embassy? do you know what those forms are and are you turkish? cuz i think you are..then we can speak turkish since we're both turkish:)

Morning (from San Francisco),

Were you able to download the forms for Packet 3 from the US Embassy -- Ankara? I think Delidana left you the link. If you were able to get the E-notification, then they let you know that packet 3 isn't being sent in snail mail and the d/l is available. Word of caution: one or two of the DS forms must be filled out online and if you don't print it out (I printed 6 of them-- not just one copy), then you lose the information as the pdf form does not save the information. I can't remember which form(s) though!!

Anyway, good luck and let us know how that goes in the Turk Kahvesi Thread (you can find that if you do a VJ Search for "Kahvesi")

Best,

Mariye Yenge

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.