mherl

Please help need some ideas

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello everyone please i need your help and ideas about the requirements of K-1 visa. Im from Philippines, my question is do i need to have the original form of the following Form needed the Form 1040, w2 and Form I-134 of my fiance? And is the Form I-134 need to be notarized by an attorney? Is it not possible if my fiance just scan those form and i'll be the one to print it out here? Please please please help me. thanks

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

ohhhh heres the link that u can look on what your fiance should send you...

http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1guide

godbless and have a nice day! :)

While the VJ guides are nice, it is best to get the info from the Embassy website, if available.

Here is what it says for Manilla:

Form I-134 Affidavit of Support: The I-134 Affidavit of Support is required for returning residents (SB-1), fiancé(e)s or spouses of U.S. citizens (K1, K3), children of K1 and K3 applicants, and applicants with special immigrant status. A copy of the sponsor's most recent Federal Income Tax Return (Form 1040) should accompany the I-134. Faxed [scanned] copies of the ITR are acceptable.

No notarization required

YMMV

Hello everyone please i need your help and ideas about the requirements of K-1 visa. Im from Philippines, my question is do i need to have the original form of the following Form needed the Form 1040, w2 and Form I-134 of my fiance? And is the Form I-134 need to be notarized by an attorney? Is it not possible if my fiance just scan those form and i'll be the one to print it out here? Please please please help me. thanks

No the tax forms do not have to be originals ("originals" were sent to the IRS). The I-134 needs to have an original signature (he should mail/fedex/ups this to you. The I-134 does not need to be "notarized by an attorney".

Your finance and you may want to read the VJ guide for K-1 visas located here: http://www.visajourn...content/k1guide

11/15/10: I-130 package FEDEX'd to Chicago Lockbox

11/15/10: NSO Marriage and Birth Certificates available for pick-up at NSO

11/17/10: Receipt Date of I-130 petition at Chicago Lockbox

11/19/10: NSO Marriage Cert and Birth Cert (4x each) received by Gina in Philippines

11/19/10: CRBA package couriered to US Embassy in Manila

11/22/10: CRBA package/application including NSO BC & MC received by embassy

11/22/10: NOA1 Date

11/24/10: Electronic notification of receipt received from Chicago Lockbox

11/24/10: Embassy scheduled CRBA appointment for 12/21/2010

11/26/20: Check cashed

11/27/10: NOA1 Hardcopy received via USPS

12/21/10: Interview/Personal appearance at Manila Embassy for CRBA **approved**

01/03/11: CRBA and US Passport for daughter received by Gina via FEDEX

Hello everyone please i need your help and ideas about the requirements of K-1 visa. Im from Philippines, my question is do i need to have the original form of the following Form needed

the Form 1040, w2 and Form- a copy will do.. :thumbs:

I-134 of my fiance? And is the Form I-134 need to be notarized by an attorney?

no need to be notarize

Is it not possible if my fiance just scan those form and i'll be the one to print it out here? Please please please help me. thanks

risky, bcoz the requirement is orig. sig. but some brought scan with them it was accepted and they passed. :thumbs: so its up to u now if u will do it too..- :star:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

hmm well ours we make sure that the w2,w4 (stating his job,how long he worked in that company and his wages),form 134 ,paystubs and intent to marry letter is all originals..

better be safe than sorry i think sending them in your place wont hurt his pocket :D

and about the form 134 if it needs to be notarized by an attorney ,i dont think that it needs to be notarized by an attorney he can just download, print it and fill up the forms with his signature..then send it to you along with the other documents that you'll be needing in your interview.

here is another link that u can read that will be very helpful

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/293624-after-noa2-detailed-summary/

godbless and always remmber everyday is one more day closer :)

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Please let me know if it is okay to use the G325A form with the expiration June2011 and my fiance planning to submit our packet by next month. is that okay to use G325A form June 2011 or do we need updated G325A?

Edited by malene

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.