NickD

Just heard on Wisconsin Public Radio

41 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Okay. Send in Interpol. Try them in the Hague, next to ####### Cheney and Don Rumsfeld. Then we can all sing ring around the rosie.

Romans had it right. Line the roads with the crucified terrorists as an example.

Those American christians sure know how to party. I hope the foreigners never find how how we truly are.

ps isn't that anti-semitic ?

Edited by Alan the Red

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

I didn't know all Al Qaeda were Semites. :unsure:

Jews and Arabs are of the same language family and both are Semites.

However, my point was that the suspected terrorists that the Romans crucified were Jews and christians if we include Jesus H Christ as a christian

So approving of their mutilation is not likely to please Jews or Christians - that just leaves me and I don't approve either

Personally I think that approving of crucification as either a punishment or enhanced interrogation technique does the reputation of Americans a disservice

I attach a map of the Semite people (those who speak the semitic languages)

250px-Semitic_languages.svg.png

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Jews and Arabs are of the same language family and both are Semites.

However, my point was that the suspected terrorists that the Romans crucified were Jews and christians if we include Jesus H Christ as a christian

So approving of their mutilation is not likely to please Jews or Christians - that just leaves me and I don't approve either

Personally I think that approving of crucification as either a punishment or enhanced interrogation technique does the reputation of Americans a disservice

I attach a map of the Semite people (those who speak the semitic languages)

250px-Semitic_languages.svg.png

What about Spaniards and Celts, Egyptians and Afghanis? The Romans were equal opportunity tyrants.

Your public school education has not served you well at all, I'm afraid.

Wasn't it you that suggested a connection between them not being able to make $40,000 per year and the fact that they're incarcerated? Is it not logical to ask if that could be remedied by simply cutting out the middle man?

It's also ironic that you brought up public school. As someone who graduated from public school I've seen first-hand what it's like for those who start off as failures and keep it up their whole lives. I'm pretty sure paying them $40,000 per year is not the answer. I'd be willing to bet any form of government intervention whatsoever - from school onward - only exacerbated the situation.

All I ever hear from groups that "represent" the poor (who are too inept to even represent themselves) is more government intervention and assistance is what's needed. Yet the only groups I ever see benefiting from that intervention are the "representatives" themselves.

He got out in February of 2008 and by May 2008 he was caught with a gun

As someone who's been stripped of his 2A rights, I sympathize. However, I also follow the letter of the law and possess no firearms.

I'm perplexed by why we feel it necessary to strip folks of their 2A rights after they've done their time. Society would be livid over certain other injustices yet in modern times there's a common perception - "You're a criminal so you shouldn't have a gun." I wonder if they'd be so accepting of - "You're a criminal so you can't go to church." Why the disparity? A right is a right, isn't it?

Because this is a nation of criminals that has forgotten that fact. We rebelled against Mother England, so that we could form a nation more friendly to smugglers and tax cheats. However, it didn't take long for the new government to renege on that promise.

Don't let the secret slip! We were fighting for freedom, liberty and the American way!

Now I live in the USA, I sleep with a Ruger LCR 38 special and I have a AR-15 semi auto rifle with a 30 round magazine in it. It is a totally different world here.

Why should it be like that

Because it can! America, f'k yeah!

My stories of burglary in the UK are my own stories - first hand and unembroidered

I have no first hand stories of crime in the US

So, basically what you're saying is - for you - the US is a MUCH SAFER country to live in, right?

You haven't experienced a single crime here in the US and you sleep with a pistol and a fine rifle next to you every night. You're pretty safe. In the UK, where you had no protection at all, you were victimized multiple times. That hasn't happened at all here. Zero crime.

And the fact is, for most Americans, there is zero crime. We've been lead to believe we're in a constant state of war against drugs, crime, poverty, etc., and the only fix to these problems is more government spending on social welfare programs and increased law enforcement and prosecution. That is dead wrong. The only thing all that spending does is keeps it out of the suburbs.

However, what folks have failed to realize is the Jerry Springer crowd reproduces faster than the suburban crowd and it's going to spiral out of control. It grows exponentially and within a few short years it'll be not only confined to the inner-cities, but in your own back yard.

Don't give up your rights to that pistol and fine rifle. You may need them someday.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

I forgot to do a thread on Jerry Springer

he says none of us are superior and every one of his crowd are of equal worth

to people who's knuckles don't drag

ok I will start it now - politics and religion it is - well society

moresheep400100.jpg

none of us are superior

There's an awesome quote in the movie Gettysburg where the sergeant says something to the effect of, "It is exactly the right to prove that I'm better than the next man that makes this country great." He was spot-on.

He wasn't talking about an inherent, "I'm better than you because I'm this color." He was suggesting that a man can work his entire life to overcome whatever is in front of him and the man who does so better than the next man IS a better man because he's proven it by his actions and accomplishments.

In modern times, we're all equal without doing squat.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

There's an awesome quote in the movie Gettysburg where the sergeant says something to the effect of, "It is exactly the right to prove that I'm better than the next man that makes this country great." He was spot-on.

He wasn't talking about an inherent, "I'm better than you because I'm this color." He was suggesting that a man can work his entire life to overcome whatever is in front of him and the man who does so better than the next man IS a better man because he's proven it by his actions and accomplishments.

In modern times, we're all equal without doing squat.

Not me - I was born a champion from the crib and didn't need to work for it. It all came naturally.

My mother said "You can't put it where it isn't" and thought I was a genius

I didn't argue

ok jerry springer thread started !

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

The finest in government housing warehousing.

I prefer the way France and the UK used to handle criminals.. deport/export them to some colony... hmmm papillon comes to mind...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.