Lisa and Kano

tips for after NOA2

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

I found a post about tips for what to do after receiving your NOA2 (things like how to track the papers, how to find out when the interview will be). But the post is about two years old. Do any recent petitioners have anything to add, or anything you wish you'd known?

I'm getting nervous about these next steps! :blink:

May 2008- L is pushed into jagged rocks by a 12 ft wave while surfing in Chile. K saves her from certain watery death. Performs CPR and secretly enjoys it.

Sept 2008- L returns to the U.S. to finish school.

Dec 2008- K wins a surfing competition, uses prize money to buy L ticket to Chile.

Jan 2009- L visits K in Chile, 5 months pregnant!

April 2009- future world champion of surfing is born

Nov 2010- engaged!

Nov 28, 2010- petition sent

Dec 3, 2010- NOA 1

Dec 10, 2010- touched

May 6, 2011- NOA 2

May 17, 2011- sent to Embassy from NVC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I found a post about tips for what to do after receiving your NOA2 (things like how to track the papers, how to find out when the interview will be). But the post is about two years old. Do any recent petitioners have anything to add, or anything you wish you'd known?

I'm getting nervous about these next steps! :blink:

Here is the link for information for the consulate in Chile. Maybe this will help you some?? Hope so..

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Chile&cty=Santiago

You can start looking at the forms required and begin preparing for those. Read about the Medical interview etc...... Good Luck

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

K1 Guides and Info

K1 AOS Guide

Link for Rio de Janeiro Consulate's instructions for K1 Visas. They give you this link instead of a packet 3. Everything you need for interview in Rio is here. Boa Sorte

Timeline

check this out it will help you a lot I am having my interview tomorrow and I when thought this

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/296269-chilenos-y-chilenas/

Suerte en todo, if you have any questions let me know maybe I can help

Timeline

check this out it will help you a lot I am having my interview tomorrow and I when thought this

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/296269-chilenos-y-chilenas/

Suerte en todo, if you have any questions let me know maybe I can help

thank you and good luck with the interview!!!!

May 2008- L is pushed into jagged rocks by a 12 ft wave while surfing in Chile. K saves her from certain watery death. Performs CPR and secretly enjoys it.

Sept 2008- L returns to the U.S. to finish school.

Dec 2008- K wins a surfing competition, uses prize money to buy L ticket to Chile.

Jan 2009- L visits K in Chile, 5 months pregnant!

April 2009- future world champion of surfing is born

Nov 2010- engaged!

Nov 28, 2010- petition sent

Dec 3, 2010- NOA 1

Dec 10, 2010- touched

May 6, 2011- NOA 2

May 17, 2011- sent to Embassy from NVC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.