Amber & Ahmed

WE GOT IT!!!!

49 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Rina.... Thank you so much! It is a happy day for us, but also for those waiting at the NVC. Of our little group of Egypt filers, Ahmed and I were first in line according to our completion date, so now that means we are scheduled so next all our friends will begin to see an interview date! HOW EXCITING!!!! kicking.gif

Your Right ....I Joined This Forum To Learn And Understand The Process And I Am Ready Now To Start The Papers :lol: Imagine ..But Ayman And I wanted To Be Married A year Before We Started Them Now A year Coming on The 30 of June :dance: We Have A long Way To Go But I'm So Happy To Meet The People In This Forum EGYPT :thumbs: You All Give Me Hope (L) To Bring My Husband To US with Me ...Again Amber And Ahmed Congrats GOD bless You both and GOD bless EGYPT (L)

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Congrats .Allah U akbar .

-400 CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

01-17-2015 = N-400 packet sent (to P.O. Box Dallas via USPS Priority Mail)
01-21-2015 = N-400 packet delivered
01/25/2015 = E confirmation / Text received

01/26/2015 = Check cashed .

02/02/2015 = NOA1 received (Priority Date 01/21/2015)
02/09/2015 = Biometrics Letter received .

02/18/2015 = Biometrics

02/20/2015 = In line for interview

04/10/2015 = Interview Letter received .

05/11/2015 =Interview .

05/11/2015 = Passed Interview
07/01/2015 = Oath letter received
07/24/2015 = Oath Cerememony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi, Has anyone here written the US Embassy in Egypt to ask them to update their interview schedule? I wrote May1st and It was updated May 5th. It hasn't been touched since.

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Thats great and it will be here faster than you think. Start getting all your papers together and relax. It will keep you from running around like crazy the week before. So happy you finally got a date. Best wishes.

Today Ahmed called me from work to say "baby check your email" so off I went... and there it was that interview letter we have been waiting on!!! JULY 21ST!!!! Wow I don't know what to do with myself. I know one thing it has been a long haul to get to this point. Today I am so overwhelmed I don't know if I should celebrate or just take it all in and be happy finally we have a date with the embassy!!! Best wishes to those waiting, your time is a coming folks!!!!

Awesome! Good luck on your upcoming interview!:thumbs:

i got this letter too here in Morocco last wednesday and the interview date is the 30th june.. good luck :)

You too are close to the finish line.

Good Luck!:thumbs:

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

Timeline

AAAAWWWWWWWWWW Amber!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooo happy for you!!! What great news...I know you must have been jumping up and down and dancing all over the place when you read the email.. I hope you two did some major celebrating.. I am so excited for you...this is the best news to come in a long time, it definitely shows things are now back on track and moving along at the embassy. Tonight I and everyone else waiting on Egypt is celebrating with you :dance::dance::dance::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Amber, that's AWESOME!!!!! I"m so happy for you guys! :dance: :dance: :dance: Now let's get him approved so he can come back to the states with you!!! Praying for you both! :D :D

Today Ahmed called me from work to say "baby check your email" so off I went... and there it was that interview letter we have been waiting on!!! JULY 21ST!!!! Wow I don't know what to do with myself. I know one thing it has been a long haul to get to this point. Today I am so overwhelmed I don't know if I should celebrate or just take it all in and be happy finally we have a date with the embassy!!! Best wishes to those waiting, your time is a coming folks!!!!

Moroccan-Americanflag.jpg

Met in December 2008

Married in Morocco December 22, 2009

Filed IR1/CR1 - April 2010

NOA1 - April 29, 2010

RFE - November 12, 2010

Response to RFE - December 22, 2010

NOA2 - January 18, 2011

Paid AOS and IV Bill - January 27, 2011

Sent AOS/IV documents - March 15 2011

NVC received/signed for documents - March 17

Interview May 10

APPROVED

Timeline

Thats great and it will be here faster than you think. Start getting all your papers together and relax. It will keep you from running around like crazy the week before. So happy you finally got a date. Best wishes.

Wendy, thank you so much for the well wishes. According to the letter we got, we have submitted all the paperwork. Is there something I am missing. We of course have lots of proof to show our relationship. All I am aware we need to bring according to the interview letter is his medical and the interview letter, what am I missing??? unsure.gif

Awesome! Good luck on your upcoming interview!:thumbs:

You too are close to the finish line.

Good Luck!:thumbs:

Hi thank you for your post, really it is such an exciting time, to see the end of this journey coming!!!kicking.gif

Timeline

AAAAWWWWWWWWWW Amber!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooo happy for you!!! What great news...I know you must have been jumping up and down and dancing all over the place when you read the email.. I hope you two did some major celebrating.. I am so excited for you...this is the best news to come in a long time, it definitely shows things are now back on track and moving along at the embassy. Tonight I and everyone else waiting on Egypt is celebrating with you :dance::dance::dance::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

Alycia,

Yes it is great news, FOR ALL OF US!!! kicking.gifkicking.gif How do you know me so well??? Girl I was jumping and dancing and screaming! I am so sure the neighbors think I am a crazy American by now blush.gif Really after my initial reaction to the interview, my thoughts turned immediately to my friends here that are waiting for the interview, and I am praying very soon we will be congratulating every one! It has been a long wait for many of us, but the end is in sight!!! NOW THAT IS SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE!!!! yes.gifdancin5hr.gif

Timeline

Amber, that's AWESOME!!!!! I"m so happy for you guys! :dance: :dance: :dance: Now let's get him approved so he can come back to the states with you!!! Praying for you both! :D :D

Lisamarie, Thank you so much for posting here and celebrating and praying with us. One thing I am so certain of is this... God answers prayers and praying for someone is the best thing you can do for another person. So I thank you so much for your prayers and I ask all to offer a prayer for Ahmed and I as well as the rest of us MENA couples! Wow I am still so HAPPY! laughing.gif

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations!! I am happy for you guys! I hope things go good for you from here on. I am thinking about going to Egypt soon to see my wife and spend sometime with her.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

If his court record, police record, or birth certificate is going to expire before his interview, make sure you get a new one. If you already submitted everything to NVC (like us) then you don't need anything else, unless Egypt is different from Morocco. Make sure you take plenty of new evidence, including emails, snail mail, chats, pictures, etc. So excited for you :D :D

Wendy, thank you so much for the well wishes. According to the letter we got, we have submitted all the paperwork. Is there something I am missing. We of course have lots of proof to show our relationship. All I am aware we need to bring according to the interview letter is his medical and the interview letter, what am I missing??? unsure.gif

Hi thank you for your post, really it is such an exciting time, to see the end of this journey coming!!!kicking.gif

Moroccan-Americanflag.jpg

Met in December 2008

Married in Morocco December 22, 2009

Filed IR1/CR1 - April 2010

NOA1 - April 29, 2010

RFE - November 12, 2010

Response to RFE - December 22, 2010

NOA2 - January 18, 2011

Paid AOS and IV Bill - January 27, 2011

Sent AOS/IV documents - March 15 2011

NVC received/signed for documents - March 17

Interview May 10

APPROVED

Timeline

Congratulations!! I am happy for you guys! I hope things go good for you from here on. I am thinking about going to Egypt soon to see my wife and spend sometime with her.

Thank you! It is an awesome time to be here and celebrate with my husband. I hope you are able to come soon and be with your wife, I am sure I do not have to tell you it is the best feeling in the world... being together! Best wishes!

If his court record, police record, or birth certificate is going to expire before his interview, make sure you get a new one. If you already submitted everything to NVC (like us) then you don't need anything else, unless Egypt is different from Morocco. Make sure you take plenty of new evidence, including emails, snail mail, chats, pictures, etc. So excited for you :D :D

Thanks for answering this for me Lisamarie! We will have just enough evidence, but we think all the time spent together will speak for itself too, what do you think?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.