Together4ever

The state of the ME/NA forum

138 posts in this topic

i apologize for starting (in yajoo chat) and perpetuating (in VJ chat & forums) the 'MEAN' girl label.

you're all on your way to proving that label doesn't suit you as a group of supportive ladies. :thumbs:

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

It kills me to see people taking things so personally sometimes when really they have no idea if something was aimed at them. If you can't handle it then don't read it, don't respond, and forget about it.

You mean like pointing out how obvious someone's statement was when no names were mentioned? :whistle::P:lol:

:thumbs:

shon.gif

(F) now let us start filtering out accross the me/na forum and make things right (F) enshallah

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

i apologize for starting (in yajoo chat)...

Am I missing something? starting in yahoo chat???? we're being discussed in yahoo chat???? :o

you're an intelligent lady and it would be naïve for you to think that this forum was not being discussed in outside mediums.

to answer your 3rd question ... you were, as in past tense ... it eventually got boring! :thumbs:

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

i apologize for starting (in yajoo chat) and perpetuating (in VJ chat & forums) the 'MEAN' girl label.

you're all on your way to proving that label doesn't suit you as a group of supportive ladies.

That was sweet of you to say, gimygirl! Thx!

for those that are already married< k-3/cr1/ir1 > s. when you reunite

are you planning a reception? if so please share your ideas with me..

Most definitely! Some of my family hasn't yet met my husband, and that would be nice way to bring them together. Also, he has never had a wedding, and he wants one, so we will probably incorporate a ceremony with it.

Edited by szsz

you're all on your way to proving that label doesn't suit you as a group of supportive ladies.

That was sweet of you to say, gimygirl! Thx!

Most definitely! Some of my family hasn't yet met my husband, and that would be nice way to bring them together. Also, he has never had a wedding, and he wants one, so we will probably incorporate a ceremony with it.

oh cool SZSZ

I thought about a RING ceremony gotta have the rings bless. I wanted to tread caution my family

are strong in their faith and are not muslims at all. thank god mom did not disowned me like she promised.

but, moving forward. anyone have ideas to expand on?

shon.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Jabree, are you Iroquois?

(F) Ma-na-kwe,

Boozhoo!.......Kah-no kahween. lol. Mii eta'iwe Anishinaabe.

Miigwech. (F)

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

(F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

you're all on your way to proving that label doesn't suit you as a group of supportive ladies. :thumbs:

Seems like someone is trying to steal the fame of inventing the famous label. No Cool. Prove that it was your idea first,

can I pleazzzze

hi jack this thread to ask a question...:)

Am I invited??? I will behave!!

I wanted to take the time to say THANK YOU all MENA ladies for a wonderful 3 days no drama problems in the threads ..all is good...:)

wowowoowoww. you will not be having any type 2 dramas either. issue resolved. keep up with the excellent communications

(((((((((((((((( hugg )))))))))))))))))))))))))))) - shon

shon.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.