5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hello Team!!

Its getting close now and I have a few things that are on my mind First of all I am wanting to get a jump on my i-134 We have our NOA2 hard copy and case number already so we are waiting for the package 3, our Package has been sent tp GUZ in china

My Questions are

When feeling out the personal property Items I have three vehicles should I include them one is paid and two I owe on should i list them down and then the balance owed? , anything I should include or not include

Also do you need to get the form noterized ? I have seen diffrent post on.

and my last Question is Can i use the forms I download on line for the 1-134 or are they barcoded in package sent out in package three by the consulate

Thanks everyone who could help

Yaqin and Len

My Questions are

When feeling out the personal property Items I have three vehicles should I include them one is paid and two I owe on should i list them down and then the balance owed? , anything I should include or not include

Before getting to assets (personal property, real property, bank accounts, stock/bonds etc) you should first mention if you're earning above the minimum requirement for your household size/location. If you are, then you do not need to disclose any other assets. If you are using an asset to offset any shortfall in income - you could use these vehicles but only their liquid value (which may/may not amount to all that much and they wouldn't likely consider your primary vehicle any way) - most folks simply don't list personal property.

Once upon a time, the document did need to be notarized - this has not been the case for a few years now.

and my last Question is Can i use the forms I download on line for the 1-134 or are they barcoded in package sent out in package three by the consulate

The I-134 on USCIS's site is fine - it isn't bar coded.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Hello Team!!

Its getting close now and I have a few things that are on my mind First of all I am wanting to get a jump on my i-134 We have our NOA2 hard copy and case number already so we are waiting for the package 3, our Package has been sent tp GUZ in china

My Questions are

Thanks everyone who could help

Yaqin and Len

The downloaded forms are fine. If your income is clearly sufficient, simply leave all asset related questions blank. Yes, really. Otherwise, if you list cars as assets, list them all and document both their value and any balance of car loans as applicable.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

Ok Great

Thanks very much You helped a great deal I have a good job and have worked there for over 12 years my income has always been over the 50k mark so I see no problem there no ex wifes or child support anywhere. I pay my taxes every year Hope I ccan get some back someday I just was not sure what to put on personal property

Len and Yaqin

Timeline

Awsome

thanks for the information

I just was not sure what to put and wanted to do things the right way I have had the same job for 12 years and have made over the 50k mark yearly

no eswifes or child support so I think I am good to go nice to meet new friends always

Yaqin and Len

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.