Dahlia

Visa in Cairo

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Please note that the case is still pending consular officer’s review.

Regards,

Consular Section

US Embassy Cairo

ES

this is what i have receive after the interview with my fiance.... I hope this is a positive answer. My problem is K-1 Visa expires next month. What do you guys makes of it with their answer? Thank you so much for all your help.... :help:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Please note that the case is still pending consular officer's review.

Regards,

Consular Section

US Embassy Cairo

ES

this is what i have receive after the interview with my fiance.... I hope this is a positive answer. My problem is K-1 Visa expires next month. What do you guys makes of it with their answer? Thank you so much for all your help.... :help:

Hello Dahlia~

It truly sounds like they are putting your SO into AR. You can email the embassy or call and ask directly what do they mean by pending CO review.

What do you mean the K1 visa expires next month? Who got the K1 visa? I thought he just had the interview...:unsure:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello Dahlia~

It truly sounds like they are putting your SO into AR. You can email the embassy or call and ask directly what do they mean by pending CO review.

What do you mean the K1 visa expires next month? Who got the K1 visa? I thought he just had the interview...:unsure:

She means the NOA2 of the i-129 petition will expire next month but if they're putting the case on AR, that's a good thing cause they extend the period as long as the case is under review

Find a job you love to do, and you will never work another day in your life.

us-eg.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

She means the NOA2 of the i-129 petition will expire next month but if they're putting the case on AR, that's a good thing cause they extend the period as long as the case is under review

thank you Samoray for the explanation....i hope if this stays under review it will be extended hopefully. I am hoping that if they ask for more evidence i have plenty to show for. I have sent them alot of evidence already which i have thought ample enough. Airline tickets, pictures, telephone bills, everything i can think of. Age difference yes our age gap is way to much more than 20 years but it should not hinder for the visa approval. I know MENA is not easy for us older women petitioning our love ones. Our last option is to live in Egypt then marry there for a couple years and go from there. Hopefully the country will be stable then....GOD BLESS US ALL and thank you all for the support and encouragement. VJ have been good to us and learned so much from you guys.....THANK YOU

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

thank you Samoray for the explanation....i hope if this stays under review it will be extended hopefully. I am hoping that if they ask for more evidence i have plenty to show for. I have sent them alot of evidence already which i have thought ample enough. Airline tickets, pictures, telephone bills, everything i can think of. Age difference yes our age gap is way to much more than 20 years but it should not hinder for the visa approval. I know MENA is not easy for us older women petitioning our love ones. Our last option is to live in Egypt then marry there for a couple years and go from there. Hopefully the country will be stable then....GOD BLESS US ALL and thank you all for the support and encouragement. VJ have been good to us and learned so much from you guys.....THANK YOU

You're welcome Dahlia, that's right, it is the best thing to get married then go from there, I wish you the best of luck.

Find a job you love to do, and you will never work another day in your life.

us-eg.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.