vamoai

Anybody having issues logging in to system to pay fees online?

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Has anybody been having problems signing into NVC link to pay fees online? We recieved the AOS and Visa application process invoices on 5/19 but when trying to sign in online, we get message stating case can not be process at this time. Any similar experiences or suggestions? tomorrow is 3 business days since we received bill online.

Thanks in advance

I751 filed 7/24/13

NOA 7/26/2013

Bio appt 8/22/13

Status changed in system 10/2/13

I got the same thing every time i tried to pay a fee. I had to just keep logging on and try again. It took 3 days one time and two days the next. I don't know if it is coincidence or not, but both times it was between 1am and 3am that the payments went through. Maybe the system is bogged down during the day? It made it crazy and my wife just sat back and plugged her ears. Best of luck.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

I just tried.. I got my invoice ID number today from CSR and I got this

Sign In Failed

• Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please click on the Contact the NVC hyperlink if you believe that you have received this message in error.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I am.

I received the email today at 9pm telling me to pay the IV bill, however when i log in it does not let me select the bill to pay it.

It shows my AOS as paid , but under the IV section there is nothing.

Does it normally take a full day, i called and they said try IE, i did but nothing :(

Total time from posting I-130 to VISA in hand 7 months 21 days :D

timeline.jpg?t=1311777984

Thanks all for the replies...I finally was able to pay today (3 business days after email saying invoices were ready)....so thanks for suggesting to keep trying...and a good tip for everyone else that is waiting.

Cheers

I751 filed 7/24/13

NOA 7/26/2013

Bio appt 8/22/13

Status changed in system 10/2/13

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Thanks all for the replies...I finally was able to pay today (3 business days after email saying invoices were ready)....so thanks for suggesting to keep trying...and a good tip for everyone else that is waiting.

Cheers

I still cant pay the bill online :( I called up again and they said it might not be payable until FRIDAY.... WHattttt so this is like a week wasted, waiting around just for it to be payable. Looking through posts some people were able to pay it the day they got the invoice email, s'not fair :(

Hopefully it will be the 3 business days like you mentioned, because waiting 5 days just for it to show up seems crazy :( I was trying to race through NVC but this is a major hold up :(

Total time from posting I-130 to VISA in hand 7 months 21 days :D

timeline.jpg?t=1311777984

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.