2,059 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

YES Nelkel that what i heard also! they backlogged! we just wait. I called them today and just for my own satisfaction and talked to an Operator.I gave her my WAC case number and she told me its not there yet. I figured that anyway its only been 2 days.:whistle:She told me to call back on friday of next week.I told her ok yes I will.BUT...I will call everyday just to see.I told Grace a lil while ago to get ready to Fly to Manila for her medical soon.I have the NOA 2 today in the Mail! only took 2 days since I am in California. I will scan the NOA 2 and give her case Number and she can take the medical with the other things she need to bring there.:thumbs:

please give us update on your mnl case number from time to time, i told my fiance to call nvc next week too, i hope they'll be able to work on it fast, its time to do there job too just like what CSC been doing..god bless us all!

Timeline

She won't be able to get her medical done until you two have you MNL number from the NVC. It's good that you scanned your NOA2. PDF format is the preferable form for emailing it to the NVC. Call as much as you wish, but give them 15 business days before you send the email copy of your NOA2. When you do send the email, make sure you have your USCIS receipt number in the subject line. There's no time frame given to the operators of when the research will be complete, but I had one tell me to give them a couple of weeks to complete their research. Apparently, when you email your NOA2 to nvcresearch@state.gov the email gets bounced from department to department looking for the file.

Hey Ray whats going on? You havent gotten your case number I suppose? I guess its a backlog or something wrong with System? Anyway I know I wont be able to have Grace get her medical until I get my case number.I was just wanting her to be prepared for that in the near Future, I guess sometime in August Maybe?:whistle::I am in no Hurry, I was just checking to see what they say and who knows I might have gotten lucky? :bonk: I was at work and bored so i called.Anyway Good Luck to you and Amy and "KEEP THE FAITH"!!:thumbs:

Edited by southcalhog

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

Thanks, Tom!

Ugh this has nothing to do with k-1, but I'm kind of sad cause on the last weekend in July, Ice has to go for a school trip up into the mountains of Thailand where there is no cellphone or technology.... have never gone that long without talking to him... I'm gonna drive myself insane those days... :( Anyone wanna sleepover? :D LOL

Hang in there Nicolette he will be back before you know it!! I know it will be hard, Hang in there!:thumbs:

please give us update on your mnl case number from time to time, i told my fiance to call nvc next week too, i hope they'll be able to work on it fast, its time to do there job too just like what CSC been doing..god bless us all!

Ok Nelkel, I will Keep in Touch!!! I would start then also! But to tell you the truth I already have and its been only 2 days!: :bonk: :Good Luck!:thumbs:

Edited by southcalhog

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

OMG 74 days ....that is unbelievable. I cant wait for NVC to catch up. Congrats to all of you guys. (^_^)b

3/20/2011: Preparing Documents for I-129f Forms

4/15/2011: Received Signed Cover Letter & G325A Form

From the Misses

5/11/2011: I-129f forms mailed to USCIS lockbox (^_^)b

5/13/2011: Documents delivered to USCIS lockbox via USPS (^_^)

5/17/2011: NOA1 supposed email/text but forgot to include G 1145 Form =(

5/18/2011: Check Cashed by USCIS (YAY!!!)

5/18/2011: USCIS mails NOA1

5/23/2011: Received HARD COPY OF NOA1 d(^_^)b

********The Long wait begins*********

9/11/2011: 120 Day marker

9/13/2011 @ 11:30am GMT+3: Our Son is born. (^_^)

10/18/2011: 157 days later Receive Confirmation Email that we received NOA2 (^_^)b

10/27/2011: NVC Sent Case to US embassy in Moscow.

11/02/2011: NVC Received case in US Embassy in Moscow.

11/5/2011: Received NOA2 Hard Copy from VSC

11/11/2011: Our son receives his first Passport (Russian)

12/28/2011: CRBA Interview in Moscow @ 2pm (***APPROVED***)

12/29/2011: K-1 Interview in Moscow @ 8am (***APPROVED***)

1/13/2011: Sasha receives his CRBA Certificate and US Passport and is now a Dual Citizen (WAY TO GO SON!!!)

1/23/2011: Visa is Officially in Hand. Let the preparations begin.

3/30/2012: POE John F. Kennedy Airport New York (I CANT WAIT!!!!)

6/1/2012: Proposed and She said yes!!!

6/7/2012: Finally Married in Annapolis - Mr & Mrs. Temidayo (^_^)b

**********AOS PREPARATIONS***************************

ticker.png

ticker.png

Filed: Timeline

So Tolga and I have been very patient so far on this journey. And it helps when Tolga takes a minute to remind me of our blessings. He sent me this photo from our trip to Ephesus, where we lit candles outside the last believed home of the Virgin Mary. Such a moving moment in time. We prayed for a long happy and healthy marriage. I should also add, that Tolga was raised Muslim and I a Christian. However, we both believe in the same God. And God has blessed us both.

normal_candles.jpg

Timeline

For all the NOA2 recipients, I'm just wondering what instructions came with your NOA2?

Hi Jennzbunch...hers wht mine said......

"The above Petition has been approved. We have sent the original Visa Petition to the department of State National Visa Center(NVC) 32 Rochester Ave. Portsmouth NH. 03801-2909. The USCIS has completed all action. Further inquiries should be directed to the NVC.

The NVC now processes ALL approved Fiance(e) Petitions. The NVCprocessing should be complete within 2 to 4 weeks....AFTER receiving the Petition from USCIS.The NVC will create a case record with your Petition Information .NVC will then send the Petition to the US Embassy or consulate where your Fiance(e) will be interviewed for his or her Visa. You will receive notification by mail when NVC has sent your Petition to the US Embassy or Consulate (YEA RIGHT :D

The notification Letter will provide you with a unique number for your case and the name and Address of the the US Embassy or Consulate where your Petition has been sent.You should allow a minimum of 30 days for Department of State Processing before contacting NVC! ( I wont wait that long too call):( If You have not received any Correspondence fron NVC within 30 days, YOU MAY contact by email " NVCINQUIRY@STATE.GOV"You will need to enter the USCIS receipt number from your NOA2.Ijn oreder to receive information about your petition you will need to include the Petitioners name and date of Birth and the Applicants(Fiance(e)) name and date of birth in the Body of the Email.

The Approval of this Petition does not in itself Grant any Immigration Status and does not guarantee that the Alien :blink:beneficiary will subsequently be found eligible for a Visa, for admission to the United States, or for an extension, change, or adjustment of Status

"THIS FORM IS NOT A VISA NOR MAY IT BE USED IN PLACE OF A VISA"

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

OMG 74 days ....that is unbelievable. I cant wait for NVC to catch up. Congrats to all of you guys. (^_^)b

Yes God is Good! keep the Faith!:yes: it may not come when you want it, BUT.....it will be right on time!!!:thumbs:

So Tolga and I have been very patient so far on this journey. And it helps when Tolga takes a minute to remind me of our blessings. He sent me this photo from our trip to Ephesus, where we lit candles outside the last believed home of the Virgin Mary. Such a moving moment in time. We prayed for a long happy and healthy marriage. I should also add, that Tolga was raised Muslim and I a Christian. However, we both believe in the same God. And God has blessed us both.

normal_candles.jpg

Thats it Sabrina......You both still serving God No matter what the religion is....You Both Got Faith!!! "GOOD LUCK"!!!!:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Jennzbunch...hers wht mine said......

"The above Petition has been approved. We have sent the original Visa Petition to the department of State National Visa Center(NVC) 32 Rochester Ave. Portsmouth NH. 03801-2909. The USCIS has completed all action. Further inquiries should be directed to the NVC.

The NVC now processes ALL approved Fiance(e) Petitions. The NVCprocessing should be complete within 2 to 4 weeks....AFTER receiving the Petition from USCIS.The NVC will create a case record with your Petition Information .NVC will then send the Petition to the US Embassy or consulate where your Fiance(e) will be interviewed for his or her Visa. You will receive notification by mail when NVC has sent your Petition to the US Embassy or Consulate (YEA RIGHT :D

The notification Letter will provide you with a unique number for your case and the name and Address of the the US Embassy or Consulate where your Petition has been sent.You should allow a minimum of 30 days for Department of State Processing before contacting NVC! ( I wont wait that long too call):( If You have not received any Correspondence fron NVC within 30 days, YOU MAY contact by email " NVCINQUIRY@STATE.GOV"You will need to enter the USCIS receipt number from your NOA2.Ijn oreder to receive information about your petition you will need to include the Petitioners name and date of Birth and the Applicants(Fiance(e)) name and date of birth in the Body of the Email.

The Approval of this Petition does not in itself Grant any Immigration Status and does not guarantee that the Alien :blink:beneficiary will subsequently be found eligible for a Visa, for admission to the United States, or for an extension, change, or adjustment of Status

"THIS FORM IS NOT A VISA NOR MAY IT BE USED IN PLACE OF A VISA"

However, getting the NOA2 is just the end of the first phase of the visa journey. I just got a letter from USCIS about my inquiry as to the whereabouts of my file. They say they sent it to the NVC. I also received an email from nvcresearch@state.gov about my inquiry about why they don't have it in their system yet. All they can tell me so far is that they don't have it and will contact USCIS on my behalf to try and find out where the file might be. :bonk:

Current Status: Married on March 3, 2012. Preparing for AOS.

01-07-11 Met in person for the first time

04-04-11 I-129F sent via USPS Priority Mail

04-06-11 Delivered to Dallas Lockbox - signed for by J. Arthur

04-08-11 NOA1 sent to me, Check cashed, Case transferred to the California Service Center

04-11-11 Touched, Received e-notification via text message of NOA1 (at 12:30 am?!?!?)

04-15-11 Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail. Notice date 4/8/11.

06-24-11 Touched, Email and text - NOA2 approved in 2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days (77 days total)!!!

07-01-11 NOA2 hardcopy received

07-27-11 NVC receive - FINALLY!

07-29-11 NVC depart to Manila

10-13-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 1)

10-17-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 2)

10-18-11 Embassy interview - APPROVED!!

12-30-11 POE Chicago

03-03-12 Wedding Day!!

Timeline

However, getting the NOA2 is just the end of the first phase of the visa journey. I just got a letter from USCIS about my inquiry as to the whereabouts of my file. They say they sent it to the NVC. I also received an email from nvcresearch@state.gov about my inquiry about why they don't have it in their system yet. All they can tell me so far is that they don't have it and will contact USCIS on my behalf to try and find out where the file might be. :bonk:

WOW......Whts going on between USCIS and NVC??? The left hand dont know what the right hand is doing???:bonk: Hang in there Ray....Its coming. You got your NOA2 June 19th??? hers hoping it comes soon.:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

I just saw it on ur Post Ray.....June 24th....Email/Txt....... July 1st received NOA2 hardcopy. june 24th is your Notice date on NOA2?:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just saw it on ur Post Ray.....June 24th....Email/Txt....... July 1st received NOA2 hardcopy. june 24th is your Notice date on NOA2?:thumbs:

Yep. 6-24 is the notice date. The hardcopy could have come a day or two earlier, but I didn't get home until 7-1 to check my mail box.

Edited by Ray-J

Current Status: Married on March 3, 2012. Preparing for AOS.

01-07-11 Met in person for the first time

04-04-11 I-129F sent via USPS Priority Mail

04-06-11 Delivered to Dallas Lockbox - signed for by J. Arthur

04-08-11 NOA1 sent to me, Check cashed, Case transferred to the California Service Center

04-11-11 Touched, Received e-notification via text message of NOA1 (at 12:30 am?!?!?)

04-15-11 Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail. Notice date 4/8/11.

06-24-11 Touched, Email and text - NOA2 approved in 2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days (77 days total)!!!

07-01-11 NOA2 hardcopy received

07-27-11 NVC receive - FINALLY!

07-29-11 NVC depart to Manila

10-13-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 1)

10-17-11 Medical exam at St. Luke's Medical Center (Day 2)

10-18-11 Embassy interview - APPROVED!!

12-30-11 POE Chicago

03-03-12 Wedding Day!!

Timeline

happy weekend everyone!!!:dance: :dance: :dance:

May 11,2011------- 129f sent

May 13, 2011-------- recieved Texas lockbox/forwarded to CSC

May 17,2011---------NOA1 text and email

September 07,2011----RFE

September 15,2011 ----NOA2

Timeline

happy weekend everyone!!!:dance: :dance: :dance:

Happy Weekend to You....."Snow Forest" and All My Fellow May 2011 Filers!!!:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Edited by southcalhog

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

Happy Weekend to You....."Snow Forest" and All My Fellow May 2011 Filers!!!:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

hi tom and grace, wish u can have mnl number soon. is she here in manila for medical or in the province?

May 11,2011------- 129f sent

May 13, 2011-------- recieved Texas lockbox/forwarded to CSC

May 17,2011---------NOA1 text and email

September 07,2011----RFE

September 15,2011 ----NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.