2,059 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks everyone now i feel bad for being such a whiner. Everyone waited longer than I did and I just started. I know my wait isn't as long as you guys. I have asked too much but at this point I just want to stop hoping, I'm ok with where I'm at now and I honestly am. I think we may have rushed deciding on this fiance thing. Thank you for the support I appreciate it. I'll pray for everyone's visa to get approved. Forgive me for being too impatient, I admire everyone's faith on the process. You all deserve to be approved. I will still be here reading the thread and praying for you guys to get approved. My complaint is too soon and we both realized that we planned on getting married too soon its not our time yet and we have to think things over if we really want each other the wait time will make us see if we deserve each other fate may not lead us together but I am happy that we had good times together. As for us MAY FILERS, you guys rock! :thumbs: This group will be on my prayers every night, you all deserve to be with the one you love. Thanks!

im so sorry.. and thank you for the prayers. please be safe always

May 11,2011------- 129f sent

May 13, 2011-------- recieved Texas lockbox/forwarded to CSC

May 17,2011---------NOA1 text and email

September 07,2011----RFE

September 15,2011 ----NOA2

Timeline

Thanks everyone now i feel bad for being such a whiner. Everyone waited longer than I did and I just started. I know my wait isn't as long as you guys. I have asked too much but at this point I just want to stop hoping, I'm ok with where I'm at now and I honestly am. I think we may have rushed deciding on this fiance thing. Thank you for the support I appreciate it. I'll pray for everyone's visa to get approved. Forgive me for being too impatient, I admire everyone's faith on the process. You all deserve to be approved. I will still be here reading the thread and praying for you guys to get approved. My complaint is too soon and we both realized that we planned on getting married too soon its not our time yet and we have to think things over if we really want each other the wait time will make us see if we deserve each other fate may not lead us together but I am happy that we had good times together. As for us MAY FILERS, you guys rock! :thumbs: This group will be on my prayers every night, you all deserve to be with the one you love. Thanks!

"God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way."

just wanna share this to you =) everytime im about to give up or be impatient this one gives me hope..god bless you both =)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

best of luck to u, girl!!!

we r having a hard time right now, too...the wait is going hard on us, eventho we gonna see each other on august 28th and by then i will probabyl already have NOA2...but the distance and the miles make it so hard sometimes :( fighting over stupid stuff...not abled to just hold each other and forget about any argument.....i know we will all get there but there is days and moments when i feel like time is not passing at all :( :(

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

^ Lea said it all :D

To everyone here, don't let the distance or the fights give you doubt about your future. It will come soon. I have to tell myself that everyday. :)

ฉันรักคุณ
K-1
Filed May 2011
116 days to NOA2
4 days for the NVC
74 days to the interview
Interview date: 12/14/11 APPROVED!
POE: 12/16/11
Total days from NOA1 to K-1 Visa in hand: 202
Wedding Date: 12/27/11

AOS
Sent AOS: 4/21/12
NOA1: 4/30/12
RFE: 5/14/12
Biometrics App.: 5/21/12
Sent RFE Response: 5/31/12
Interview: 7/24/12
Approval: 10/12/12

Currently.... they have issued Ice the incorrect GC and we have tried 4 times to fix it. First time they had us send it to the incorrect address. Second time they said we used an expired form, which was the form they gave us. Third time was "oh sorry we lost the last page, can you send it again?." Fourth time is the gov is shut down. Will this ever be corrected in time for Ice to get the permanent GC? Stay tuned to find out. T_T

Timeline

Yes Ni-ing we must all keep the Faith! long process. sometimes like you said it tends to get you down but keep the faith, they moving along although VSC is slightly behind CSC at this point. CSC Processing NOA1 at this time with date of March 31st. VSC January 16th, although there are Couples with NOA 1 date of March from VSC and April now from CSC . they approved 5 Petitons on June 27th, with latest NOA1 date I think of April 13th. So we moving right along.:yes: we just keep our heads up, and keep the FAITH! It will Happen, just like our Good Friend, RAY":thumbs:

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

Just noticed an interesting pattern... If you look at the immigration timeline history, the last few of any country in vsc (sort it that way) to get noa2, for example for me Philippines, look at the noa1 dates of both the Lourdes, and Shiely. That is a day off of each other. And they were also approved noa2 within days of each other. Coincidence, no, the SC's have piles sitting around based I guess on each weeks Petitions received by Country. So, its a good chance if someone that filed around your time of filing and filed for the same country gets approved, you could be next.

I hope that wasn't confusing. I'd be explain further if need be.

Timeline

Sheily & Eric Philippines Vermont Service Center 2011-03-09 2011-06-27 N/A Lourdes & Angel Philippines Vermont Service Center 2011-03-09 2011-06-24 N/A Lourdes & Austin Philippines Vermont Service Center 2011-03-10 2011-06-23 N/A

Sheily & Eric Philippines Vermont Service Center 2011-03-09 2011-06-27 N/A

Lourdes & Angel Philippines Vermont Service Center 2011-03-09 2011-06-24 N/A

Lourdes & Austin Philippines Vermont Service Center 2011-03-10 2011-06-23 N/A

Timeline

I tried with random country, any... and here is another example with Canada

C & T Canada Vermont Service Center 2011-02-11 2011-06-14 N/A

Toby & Antonella Canada Vermont Service Center 2011-02-10 2011-06-13 N/A

Dylan & Julie Canada Vermont Service Center 2011-02-15 2011-06-13 N/A

Timeline

I know I know our best poster wants... thailand! :)

example

Porin & Kosa Thailand Vermont Service Center 2010-10-05 2011-04-11 N/A

Troy & Latt Thailand Vermont Service Center 2010-10-07 2011-04-08 N/A

Timeline

Just a few more examples and u get the point...

dr

RM & AP Dominican Rep Vermont Service Center 2011-03-04 2011-06-24 N/A

Jose & Magdelene Dominican Rep Vermont Service Center 2011-03-04 2011-06-22 N/A

uk

f & t United Kingdom Vermont Service Center 2011-03-02 2011-06-16 N/A 2011-06-20

Chris & Debbie United Kingdom Vermont Service Center 2011-03-04 2011-06-17 N/A

Filed: Timeline

Yes Ni-ing we must all keep the Faith! long process. sometimes like you said it tends to get you down but keep the faith, they moving along although VSC is slightly behind CSC at this point. CSC Processing NOA1 at this time with date of March 31st. VSC January 16th, although there are Couples with NOA 1 date of March from VSC and April now from CSC . they approved 5 Petitons on June 27th, with latest NOA1 date I think of April 13th. So we moving right along.:yes: we just keep our heads up, and keep the FAITH! It will Happen, just like our Good Friend, RAY":thumbs:

Correction: VSC is February 16th. Just had to throw that put there. 6 weeks between centers.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

I have another question for you guys....since april filers are getting approved right now at CSC i might get approved in july or august....i have booked tickets to see my fiance from august 28th till september 9th for 12 days....my question is:

Does the officer at the immigration see that i have a pending visa?

all i can find on here is people saying that its ok to go the US but i just wonder DO THEY KNOW....because i need to know what to answer them if they ask me what is the purpose of my travel...it would be stupid to say "visiting my girlfriends from college" when the officer can see that i am engaged to a US citizien...

I am thankful for every opinion!!!!

event.png

Filed: Timeline

I wish you could show me someone who had similar timelines to me with Turkey. Must not be so common to have K-1 in Turkey.

Just a few more examples and u get the point...

dr

RM & AP Dominican Rep Vermont Service Center 2011-03-04 2011-06-24 N/A

Jose & Magdelene Dominican Rep Vermont Service Center 2011-03-04 2011-06-22 N/A

uk

f & t United Kingdom Vermont Service Center 2011-03-02 2011-06-16 N/A 2011-06-20

Chris & Debbie United Kingdom Vermont Service Center 2011-03-04 2011-06-17 N/A

Timeline

Correction: VSC is February 16th. Just had to throw that put there. 6 weeks between centers.

I Stand corrected.....You right....My Bad! Not overlooking VSC :bonk: February 16th.......:thumbs:

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.