~*Dorothy*~

Friday

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
I have a new grandson, born yesterday. Riley Larken E. He weighed 7' 11oz. I did not make it to the delivery. She had went to see the Dr at 9 am because she was having labor pains. He told her she wasnt ready, probably wouldnt deliver for another couple of days and sent her home. At 2pm she called me crying saying the pains were so bad. I said go back and she did. They kept her in a triage area for 40 mins because all the birthing rooms were full. Finally they got one open and she had him within 10 mins. Her doctor did not even make it for the delivery. He inhaled meconium and is in the NICU because of breathing problems, but he is doing well, Alhamdullilah. I have some photos of him and When i have time to download them I will post one for you guys. He actually looks like my son Kyle when he was born.

Amy and Khaled, I hope you have a wonderful wedding day. Congratulations!!!!

Meriem (F)

woohoo! Twins?? lolol

Filed: Timeline

Happy Friday to all!

Meriem congrats on the new grandbaby! I know my granddaughter Alexis is the apple of my eye. If I could figure out how to post pics here, I would show her off! Looking forward to seeing pics of the new baby.

Well, Mohammed and I started off our Friday shopping for a couch. We have been looking for a month and were running out of places to look. We found out that we definately have different tastes in furniture! Finally this morning at a little furniture store we found the PERFECT couch! He sat in it and smiled. The couch and loveseat will be delivered tommorrow! I'd post pics of it too if I knew how to attach pics here.

Seeing a pattern here? Will somebody teach me how to attach pics here?

Have a great day everybody.

Jackie

Filed: Timeline

The way I attach pics is..I upload them to tinypic.com then on the post there's a place where you can attach a pic but you need a url. I copy and paste the url from the tiny pic website. It's best if you compress the pic first so it's not so huge. You can also do an attachment but I don't like that way. I'm sure there are other ways but I'm too lazy to look into it :)

DON'T FORGET .....just have fun :) relax..........breathe in the nose........out the mouth........... :o I SAID DON'T FORGET TO BREATHE :o

:lol::hehe:

LOL! Maybe that's why I'm feeling dizzy :innocent:

oh yea, and *do* eat something.... you'll regret it if you don't!

Then HOW will I get my armour fastened? :lol: I got the best slenderizer ever! Makes me look 21 again! Heaven help me when I take that thing off :whistle:

i didn't eat before my first wedding and boy did i regreat it...i about passed out during the pictures... be sure to eat a little bit...

I have a new grandson, born yesterday. Riley Larken E. He weighed 7' 11oz. I did not make it to the delivery. She had went to see the Dr at 9 am because she was having labor pains. He told her she wasnt ready, probably wouldnt deliver for another couple of days and sent her home. At 2pm she called me crying saying the pains were so bad. I said go back and she did. They kept her in a triage area for 40 mins because all the birthing rooms were full. Finally they got one open and she had him within 10 mins. Her doctor did not even make it for the delivery. He inhaled meconium and is in the NICU because of breathing problems, but he is doing well, Alhamdullilah. I have some photos of him and When i have time to download them I will post one for you guys. He actually looks like my son Kyle when he was born.

Amy and Khaled, I hope you have a wonderful wedding day. Congratulations!!!!

Meriem (F)

meet mabrookulations!!!!! can't wait to see him!!!!! p.s. i love babies hehehehe (haven't I said that before...once or twice......) :blush:

Happy Friday to all!

Meriem congrats on the new grandbaby! I know my granddaughter Alexis is the apple of my eye. If I could figure out how to post pics here, I would show her off! Looking forward to seeing pics of the new baby.

Well, Mohammed and I started off our Friday shopping for a couch. We have been looking for a month and were running out of places to look. We found out that we definately have different tastes in furniture! Finally this morning at a little furniture store we found the PERFECT couch! He sat in it and smiled. The couch and loveseat will be delivered tommorrow! I'd post pics of it too if I knew how to attach pics here.

Seeing a pattern here? Will somebody teach me how to attach pics here?

Have a great day everybody.

Jackie

you can go to www.photobucket.com and upload the pic there...they give you the url to copy and paste...its really easy and free to join. for those who get confused easily, it tells you which url to use for what purpose

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Congrats on the grandbaby, Meriem! I'm glad your daughter was able to deliver safely.

I'm so excited that it's the weekend! I'm hoping I'll be able to have a nice, relaxing weekend but I doubt it. My dad wants us to take Amed to his first football game tomorrow. Amed also wants to go to a yard sale, because he's never been to one. It's exciting doing all of these things with him, because I'm seeing everything with new eyes.

Our wedding invitations came today! They are beautiful. I got them from an online company, and I am really impressed. They were a lot cheaper than one of the other major online companies, and they're so nice! I think we'll be doing some assembling and addressing this weekend.

Hope everyone has a great day!

4/15/06- Visa in hand!!!

4/21/06 Arrival in U.S.

5/11/06 Legal Marriage

11/4/06 Wedding

AOS

6/12/06 AOS, EAD, and AP papers sent off

6/26/06 NOA1 Date

7/17/06 Biometrics done

8/04/06 Case transferred to CSC

8/8/06 Case received at CSC

9/21/06 Greencard received!!!!

8/31/09 Naturalization- Done with USCIS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yay Friday! Well it's been a busy day for us so far. Mikhail was desperately in need of jeans - I swear to god he's grown 4 inches in a month. None of his clothes are fitting!!! He used to go through small little spurts and his legs were always so short but now he's like a weed! So we went to the mall and I got him the cutest pair of jeans - I wish they had them in men's sizes because Youssef is in love with them too! I'll have to take a picture of him in them today. We had to go pick up pizza to bring to the mosque too. So we did that for Jumma prayer. Last night I went to a teacher's meeting at the mosque. I offered to teach ESL to any newcomer families/ esp. women who don't speak English or don't very well. And they asked me if I woudl be willing to substitute teach Islam classes for the kids in the Islamic school. Yikes! I agreed but it has definetely made me start reading and thinking more, so that if I get questions etc. I can answer confidently. Sooo back to today. While we were at the mall I got a call about a job I interviewed for a few weeks ago. I hadn't heard anything so I just assumed I hadn't gotten the job but I did!! It's just part-time as a Bridal Consultant at a store near our house but it's something for now. I almost didn't take the job becasue I have an interview Thursday of next week as an entry-level manager for an insurance company. I would def. take that job if I got it but I didn't want to start something and have to quit right away but I guess I have to do what's best for us. I was too scared of not getting the job to turn down the offer I did get. Well that's enough here! We're having dinner with my mom and grandparents tonight so it just keeps going. Gotta put the imp down for a nap!

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.