Lizzy

Had it up to here!

18 posts in this topic

Sorry you're feeling bad Lizzy, can empathize with what you are going through right now....the same kinda thing happened to us (200 days to get our NOA2)...we kept getting the 'wait another 30 days' like it was the easiest thing in the world to do. They don't seem to understand that 3 days seem like a lifetime while you are waiting, let alone 30!!!

Hoping you hear something real soon....keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you (F)

Jen

Removing of Conditions Timeline

05/29/2007 - Sent package to NSC

05/31/2007 - Package received by NSC

06/01/2007 - Date on NOA (1 day after they received our package!)

06/11/2007 - NOA and Biometrics notice received via snail-mail

06/21/2007 - Biometrics taken

04/03/2008 - Transferred to CSC

05/14/2008 - Approved (notified via email)

05/21/2008 - Card received

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Ranting is the right of any person who wants soooo badly to be with the person they love so much. This is definitely the place and time to do it. Everyone....and I do mean everyone has to blow off steam. This is a very healthy thing. We all give each other so much support. Each of our own countries has this common thread. Where the business of running government seems so F@#* up. No one here is ever going to be able to fix it so it has a positive outcome on our cases. We must just let the system work. I have felt pretty crazy lately. I mean that my missing Nadya so much, means I must go and see her. My fear is the moment I hit the "Buy' button for my airline ticket. I will finally get an approval. Then I waste what little money I have trying to change it (If you can). I would go with little or nothing to just have a few days being with my love. Anytime is quality time. I know exactly what you going through. We are being held hostage. This is so much worse when you have no option but wait until the process is done to see your love. I always say a prayer for the people who are waiting the most. I have become so much more religious. God knows the love we have in our souls. I tell Nadya every single day how much I love her. (not a good idea if your trying to keep your phone bill down) This is my way of just being positive. Both to myself and to my love. I realize now I have been slow climbing on the soap box to the "ranting line" Forgive me. I believe in doing something. Any action is better than just sitting. So be a pain in someone A#*%. You waited too long. Shout out until someone is else goes crazy. From this forum you will find a lot of people pulling for you.

Scott

Goodness you lovely people make me cry with your words and prayers for me, THANK YOU ALL.

I will hang in there and i will pray for all of you who are going through.

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart (F)

K1

September 15 - 2005: NOA1

October: Waiting

November: Waiting

December: In Security checks

January 2006: Waiting

February: Waiting..Contacted Congress

March 4th: APPROVED

March 17th: NVC posted file to London

March 20th: London Receives file

March 29th: Receive package 3

April 13th: London Receives package

April 19th: Medical - June 13th: INTERVIEW......APPROVED!!!!

June 20th: ARRIVE IN USA

Time taken for whole process 9 Months

~~~~~ * ~~~~~

AOS

October: 13th: Sent off AOS Package

November 3rd: NOA1

November 14th: Snail mail ~ NOA1 ~ Case moved to the CSC for faster processing.

November 14th : CSC has petition for me and my daughter.

December 14th: Biometrics completed.

January 17th: APPROVED AOS!

January 22nd: Green card arrives in the mail:))

Time taken for AOS - 3.5 Months

Finished for 2 years.

dev015pb___.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.