LvivLovers

One more RUB member added!

109 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Time may ravage the body, but it ravages a lot harder on those who don't eat well and exercise. From what I can gather, many of our wives on here are very aware of what it takes to age like fine wine and take the necessary steps to do so.

My theory is that if McDonald's fries can basically be preserved indefinitely, my body will likely do the same. That and I'm counting on vast advancements in medicine to undo what I've done. The wife has no problems...like most, she's all about veggies, fruits, salty fish, and organic, natural stuff. Even if time does ravage her body, I likely won't be around to see it! (unless there's vast advancements in medicine of course, in which case it's all good anyway).

Wife's visa journey:

03/19/07: Initial mailing of I-129F.

07/07/11: U.S. Citizenship approved and Oath Ceremony!

MIL's visa journey:

07/26/11: Initial mailing of I-130.

05/22/12: Interview passed!

Timeline

That's the "mom-in-law" after having two kids. Those pics don't do her justice...especially after Kira made it a point to tell her mom to dress conservative around me. I could kill Kira for that. :angry: She's 50 or 51 in those pics...can't remember.

Nice pics! Yeah...she definitely has aged well!

Wife's visa journey:

03/19/07: Initial mailing of I-129F.

07/07/11: U.S. Citizenship approved and Oath Ceremony!

MIL's visa journey:

07/26/11: Initial mailing of I-130.

05/22/12: Interview passed!

From her body language in the photos, it doesn't seem like she could have been yours for the taking. :no:

lol...yee of little faith. What kind of body language should she have been using when her engaged daughter was the one taking the pics, and her other daughter was right there also ?

Now if you want to talk about the time she had her tongue down my throat in the banya or the time she was grinding her tight little two fisted ####### up against my crotch when we were dirty dancing at the club...well now that's another story. B-)

Trust me honey...they are all mine for the taking. :yes:

btw Congratats again Lviv Lovers on your new addition !!! :)

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Timeline

Lviv, I just wanted to say again how happy I am for you and your family...it's an awesome thing to have a child...very profound, exhausting, challenging, scary, wonderful, unbelievably rewarding, etc. This thread shouldn't have turned into the cons of pregnancy on a woman's body as an imposition, or a self-serving patting oneself on the back for scoring such a hot wife thread. Congrats again to your family, and I wanted to post this:

warning: it's incredibly soppy, and I did well up with a few tears, lolz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4MiYYJsV7Q&feature=related

Edited by Anita Cocktail

My theory is that if McDonald's fries can basically be preserved indefinitely, my body will likely do the same. That and I'm counting on vast advancements in medicine to undo what I've done. The wife has no problems...like most, she's all about veggies, fruits, salty fish, and organic, natural stuff. Even if time does ravage her body, I likely won't be around to see it! (unless there's vast advancements in medicine of course, in which case it's all good anyway).

By the looks of your avatar, your wife is the epitome of RUB hotness. She could have a dozen kids and still keep those looks. :yes:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Thanks! And I'll happily put up with any cons of having a son to not have to deal with that time when a daughter wants to start dating! I would *not* be looking forward to that!

No sweat. If you have a daughter one day, just cultivate the grumpy dad persona and invest in rifles, a rocking chair, and a porch. I'm sure I'll get my Brit husband to embrace firearms when the boys start calling.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Filed: Timeline

lol...yee of little faith. What kind of body language should she have been using when her engaged daughter was the one taking the pics, and her other daughter was right there also ?

Now if you want to talk about the time she had her tongue down my throat in the banya or the time she was grinding her tight little two fisted ####### up against my crotch when we were dirty dancing at the club...well now that's another story. B-)

Trust me honey...they are all mine for the taking. :yes:

btw Congratats again Lviv Lovers on your new addition !!! :)

Your wife deserves instant citizenship, and keys to the city. Hell, keys to the whole state of Alaska! :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

From the birth of a child, to fisting.

Only in the RUB section! :thumbs:

11/13/2009 -- Mailed I-129F

11/17/2009 -- Received NOA 1

02/10/2010 -- NOA 2 Mailed

02/16/2010 -- NOA 2 Received (via email)

02/19/2010 -- Petition forwarded to Moscow

04/23/2010 -- Scheduled Interview - SUCCESS

07/20/2010 -- Entrance to USA POE Anchorage

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

01/25/2011 -- AOS Interview - SUCCESS

Member of the RUB group, where high horses meet low brows.

Timeline

Lviv, I just wanted to say again how happy I am for you and your family...it's an awesome thing to have a child...very profound, exhausting, challenging, scary, wonderful, unbelievably rewarding, etc. This thread shouldn't have turned into the cons of pregnancy on a woman's body as an imposition, or a self-serving patting oneself on the back for scoring such a hot wife thread. Congrats again to your family, and I wanted to post this:

warning: it's incredibly soppy, and I did well up with a few tears, lolz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4MiYYJsV7Q&feature=related

I have four great sons and a hot wife! And lots of guns

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Yeah...she wants him to know Ukrainian over Russian even though it's not as useful relatively. It's her culture, she loves it, and she wants to do her part to help maintain it I guess. Yeah...I doubt we will pursue dual citizenship. The plan is already to have her mother come to the USA, so I doubt we'll be spending much time in Ukraine in the future beyond just visiting.

Speaking two languages, ball room dancing, being comfortable with a loaded and cocked gun concealed on your person, fencing, horseback riding, flying an airplane...all things you are better off for being able to do. Russian is far more useful as a language, no doubt, but it is important that they have their heritage and that you keep it up.

Always make your children your number 1 pleasure in life. I have said this so many times and it is so simple. You can count on them to need you every day, pretty much forever, they WILL consume all you can produce so to speak. Make it your pleasure, your joy, and you will always be happy. If you see them as competition, if it is "the bass boat or the kids" you will be miserable all your life. Your wife just gifted you the best sports buddy, fishing buddy, hunting buddy, shooting buddy, you could ever have. If you find a $20 on the sidewalk and think to give it to your son...you win! There is nothing better you can buy for that money. They are gonna need shoes, glasses, sports equipment, dental work, driver's education and cars. He is gonna scare the hell out of you, make you proud, make you angry. Your wife is Ukrainian, it means she lives for her children, make them number 1 and you will be gold for her. She doesn't see your belly, your bald head..she doesn't care. You are the father that cares for her children and you are GOLD.

Someday, when things are not so good for you and you wake up in the hospital and around you are only your 4 sons and wife, you will not wish you spent more time in the office.

Gary And Alla

Your wife deserves instant citizenship, and keys to the city. Hell, keys to the whole state of Alaska! :lol:

The wife know's who to call "Papa". B-)

Trust me when I say that whenever I get off the plane in Minsk and word gets out that Big Daddy Kip is back in town...well nipples get hard, hips quiver, and panties start to drop.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

Trust me when I say that whenever I get off the plane in Minsk and word gets out that Big Daddy Kip is back in town...well nipples get hard, hips quiver, and panties start to drop.

That explains a lot about you Kip. :lol:

Gary And Alla

That sounds like the result of some kind of environmental hazard.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

That sounds like the result of some kind of environmental hazard.

It's called a Alaska Tsunami baby, and it's a BIG one. Everyone wants to experience an Alaskan earthquake at least once in their lifetime. :devil:

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

It's called a Alaska Tsunami honey, and it's a BIG one. :devil:

I'd say that was TMI, but I tend not to believe men who say they've got a big one. And I really don't want to see any photographic evidence attempting to disprove my beliefs.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.